IT.COM

.tv Theory of Why GoDaddy No Longer Regs .cc & .tv

NameSilo
Watch
Hello All,

I'm not much of one at all for conspiricy theories, but I wonder if the removal of .cc, .tv and such (Verisign Products) from Godaddy is in response to Godaddy's protest over Verisign's "WLS" wishes and plans? Didn't Godaddy try to sue to keep Verisign from doing the WLS service?

Perhaps a long-shot, but might there be anything to this?

:) Andrew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think so.. once I saw Enic is revamping their website, I suspect Godaddy is doing the same...

zestydomains*com said:
Hello All,

I'm not much of one at all for conspiricy theories, but I wonder if the removal of .cc, .tv and such (Verisign Products) from Godaddy is in response to Godaddy's protest over Verisign's "WLS" wishes and plans? Didn't Godaddy try to sue to keep Verisign from doing the WLS service?

Perhaps a long-shot, but might there be anything to this?

:) Andrew

•••
dgridley said:
I don't think so.. once I saw Enic is revamping their website, I suspect Godaddy is doing the same...

I agree Dave. I think there will be alot more of this going on,in the next few days. Lower the prices while they are at it!!!

Frank

•••
knarfmusik said:
dgridley said:

I agree Dave. I think there will be alot more of this going on,in the next few days. Lower the prices while they are at it!!!

Frank
i agree that lower prices would be great!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back