IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is literally lying.
I think he meant with White Women Trump's ahead. In 2016 they were shocked to see Trump win white women by 10% running against Mrs. Clinton (a white woman). Note she won black women.

•••
•••
•••
Trump stopped the IRS investigation of nonprofits, for the alleged claims that they support Jan. 6th rioters. They could have loss their non-profit status, Trump saved the day. @Cannuck
Trump 2024! Putin 2030!

•••
Trump stopped the IRS investigation of nonprofits, for the alleged claims that they support Jan. 6th rioters. They could have loss their non-profit status, Trump saved the day. @Cannuck
Trump 2024! Putin 2030!

He wanted to save his cash cow, that's more like selfishness IMO.

Here is another example of 'morality in action' by Dr Jill Stein, Green Party US presidential candidate (who also happens to be Jewish)...

https://www.instagram.com/drjillstein/reel

•••
This is literally lying.
I am just repeating what I hear on CNN. As CNN Says,
"If it wasn't for baby killer sluts and men who have butt sex with other men, the Democrats would never win another election."

•••
"If it wasn't for baby killer sluts and men who have butt sex with other men, the Democrats would never win another election."
If it wasn't for f*cking ignorants, uneducated morons and conspiracy stupid nutters capable to swallow any sh*t they hear on the net from other idiots and conspiracy nutters, Trump would never get even a single vote.

•••
•••
Trump 2024! Putin 2030!

It would be a disappointment for you if you were an actual human, but bots cannot vote, nor can they discern morality. :xf.wink:

However, your beta model language capability is improved...keep up the good work! :android:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Most of these protesters are young unhygienic....how do they pay their bills. Food and showers
And why do those women sleep in the tents with them?
What do they do when they are not protesting...no clue what they are protesting.. cult mentality and a good way to make friends and have sex

•••
I haven't really been keeping up with her. I just know this. It'll come down to Biden or Trump. If you're left leaning, Democrat, environmentalist, whatever, Biden will be closer to your views. Trump is the worst option. If they run and take away votes from Biden, just don't want to hear any crying in the future if Trump gets in.

We had that happen with the Sanders supporters who stayed home and I think that is a big reason how Trump won.

Basically every vote for a Green Party candidate is a vote for Trump.
You are totally right. But Biden could have done more to prevent the massacre that's happening in Gaza from the last months in my opinion, and sadly it's gonna hurt him on the elections, because there are many muslims and others in a few key States that are already saying they are gonna stay home this time for Biden's approach to what's happening in Gaza.

In my opinion, if it had been Obama, things would have been handled a bit differently in this matter.
Here you can read about his view about Gaza. Posted on October 23, 2023.

-----------------------------------

Thoughts on Israel and Gaza​

https://barackobama.medium.com/my-statement-on-israel-and-gaza-a6c397f09a30

... But even as we support Israel, we should also be clear that how Israel prosecutes this fight against Hamas matters. In particular, it matters — as President Biden has repeatedly emphasized — that Israel’s military strategy abides by international law, including those laws that seek to avoid, to every extent possible, the death or suffering of civilian populations. Upholding these values is important for its own sake — because it is morally just and reflects our belief in the inherent value of every human life. Upholding these values is also vital for building alliances and shaping international opinion — all of which are critical for Israel’s long-term security.

... Still, the world is watching closely as events in the region unfold, and any Israeli military strategy that ignores the human costs could ultimately backfire. Already, thousands of Palestinians have been killed in the bombing of Gaza, many of them children. Hundreds of thousands have been forced from their homes. The Israeli government’s decision to cut off food, water and electricity to a captive civilian population threatens not only to worsen a growing humanitarian crisis; it could further harden Palestinian attitudes for generations, erode global support for Israel, play into the hands of Israel’s enemies, and undermine long term efforts to achieve peace and stability in the region.

That means actively opposing anti-semitism in all its forms, everywhere. It means rejecting efforts to minimize the terrible tragedy that the Israeli people have just endured, as well as the morally-bankrupt suggestion that any cause can somehow justify the deliberate slaughter of innocent people.

It means rejecting anti-Muslim, anti-Arab or anti-Palestinian sentiment. It means refusing to lump all Palestinians with Hamas or other terrorist groups. It means guarding against dehumanizing language towards the people of Gaza, or downplaying Palestinian suffering — whether in Gaza or the West Bank — as irrelevant or illegitimate.

Last edited:
•••
Most of these protesters are young unhygienic....how do they pay their bills. Food and showers

Poor students ...remember how it was eating out of garbage cans? :xf.wink:

•••
•••
I hope there will be many like this man in the next elections.
--------------------------------

Craig is a former Trump voter who will not vote for him again after Jan. 6: “When he pressured Mike Pence not to count the electoral votes, it proved that he was willing to throw the Constitution under the bus...I do believe that Trump is the most dangerous man in America.”

Last edited:
•••
•••
"if it wasn't for rapists, racists, low IQ Americans, Kary Mullis fans Republicans would never win another election.
True

Last edited:
•••
It would be Trump-Lake 2024 but Trump is more likely to pick the best person which is probably going to be Scott, Vince or someone else of ethnic background.

•••
It would be Trump-Lake 2024 but Trump is more likely to pick the best person which is probably going to be Scott, Vince or someone else of ethnic background.
Want to make a wager?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back