Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If fascism = 1 then antifa = 1
If fascism = 0 then antifa = 0

Simple. If you want Antifa to go away, eliminate fascism.
Brilliant! You have established a direct correlation between antifa and fascism. However, to be fair to fascists, not all of them are antifa as you claim here.

•••
Brilliant! You have established a direct correlation between antifa and fascism. However, to be fair to fascists, not all of them are antifa as you claim here.
fascists was a mere poster child effort to substantialize existence, Soros had to label them as a good to society. otherwise they would have nothing more than pure Anarchist and Chaos revelers to wear on their shirts. quite many are full time college attendees , some were trained in Afghanistan , fathom that would ya.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This isn't rocket science. Antifa only exists in the presence of fascism.

Fascism ≠ Antifa
Anti-Fascism = Antifa
Anti-Antifa = Fascism

•••
This isn't rocket science. Antifa only exists in the presence of fascism.

Fascism ≠ Antifa
Anti-Fascism = Antifa
Anti-Antifa = Fascism
ok

•••
I remember, While attending an event in Austin Texas, and Tulsa Oklahoma as well.. I was asked , So what are you are going to do about it Boomer ???? I was like , Do about what ?? I couldn't figure out what they were talking about at the time.. So i told them, I am going spend my money . a quick response to their question. Then after leaving, It came to me , yes, i am going to spend my money in donations to fight for the USA i was born into, to keep it like USA I was born into .. because unfortunately, the Millennial and Generation Z are in no position to carry my country and make decisions based on the founded country. and i was ready to hand those generations full reign of the USA , just before 2020 , oh am i glad i didn't .. although it is costing me A LOT in dollars to fend it . It will be worth the money

Last edited:
•••
Youth vote solidified.

Republicans want to ban Tik Tok.

•••
Youth vote solidified.

Republicans want to ban Tik Tok.
TIK TOK has scientifically proven to be bad , It also Chinas gateway to storing American information.

We never have been to optimistic about getting any majority vote from the Millennials and Gen Z . however we will receive a much larger position from the millennial generation, unfortunately the majority of Gen Z are Followers not leaders.

TikTok is Bad For Your Brain: Constant Social Media Streaming Narrows Collective Attention Span, Adversely Affects Mental Health​

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...ia-streaming-narrows-collective-attention.htm

•••
•••
I remember, While attending an event in Austin Texas, and Tulsa Oklahoma as well.. I was asked , So what are you are going to do about it Boomer ???? I was like , Do about what ?? I couldn't figure out what they were talking about at the time.. So i told them, I am going spend my money . a quick response to their question. Then after leaving, It came to me , yes, i am going to spend my money in donations to fight for the USA i was born into, to keep it like USA I was born into .. because unfortunately, the Millennial and Generation Z are in no position to carry my country and make decisions based on the founded country. and i was ready to hand those generations full reign of the USA , just before 2020 , oh am i glad i didn't .. although it is costing me A LOT in dollars to fend it . It will be worth the money
So you like setting money on fire? Wouldn't it be quicker just to shred all your money, stuff it into cheap Mexican fireworks, and light it off? It would give you much greater pleasure than staring at Fox News all day.

•••
TIK TOK has scientifically proven to be bad , It also Chinas gateway to storing American information.

We never have been to optimistic about getting any majority vote from the Millennials and Gen Z . however we will receive a much larger position from the millennial generation, unfortunately the majority of Gen Z are Followers not leaders.

TikTok is Bad For Your Brain: Constant Social Media Streaming Narrows Collective Attention Span, Adversely Affects Mental Health​

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...ia-streaming-narrows-collective-attention.htm
lol, you sound like parents that wanted to ban rock music, rap, video games etc.

And you're proving my point, anti-freedom party.

Why do want government to control that, why not leave that up to the parents?

Last edited:
•••
So you like setting money on fire? Wouldn't it be quicker just to shred all your money, stuff it into cheap Mexican fireworks, and light it off? It would give you much greater pleasure than staring at Fox News all day.
I don't particularly like Fire , It's better to spend it and see results , isn't that what we spend our money on usually .. Results ???

•••
lol, you sound like parents that wanted to ban rock music, rap, video games etc.

And you're proving my point, anti-freedom party.

Why do want government to control that, why not leave that up to the parents?
there are many reasons i am sure you already know , as to why TIK TOK must go.. the reasoning may not entertain your ideologies. but you do realize you are going against science on this correct ?

•••
•••
The days seem to be going fast , I think everyone involved is completely ready to have the 2024 election , and end all the squabbling once and for all.

•••
I don't particularly like Fire , It's better to spend it and see results , isn't that what we spend our money on usually .. Results ???
Not in full political elections. One side is always setting a couple of billion dollars on fire. Think of the good that money could've provided instead.

•••
there are many reasons i am sure you already know , as to why TIK TOK must go.. the reasoning may not entertain your ideologies. but you do realize you are going against science on this correct ?
I'm for freedom and letting parents decide. You want government to be your daddy and decide for you. More fear mongering from the right.

Last edited:
•••
They say a broken clock is right twice a day. @.X. is actually right on this one.

•••
•••
I'm for freedom and letting parents decide. You want government to be your daddy and decide for you. More fear mongering from the right.
Fear Mongering ? and why would you think Freedom is going anywhere , that is exactly what we are about , Freedom

•••
Fear Mongering ? and why would you think Freedom is going anywhere , that is exactly what we are about , Freedom
What is your fear of Tik Tok? Your kid watches ________videos on Tik Tok. And?

•••
Not in full political elections. One side is always setting a couple of billion dollars on fire. Think of the good that money could've provided instead.
One thing i have really learned from all of this , I hate Politics with passion , its far to many games , why games? If its red its red , orange is orange .. unfortunately do to the circumstances now, I had to enter the games. I will be than glad when they over and done.

•••
What is your fear of Tik Tok? Your kid watches ________videos on Tik Tok. And?
oh i don't fear Tik Toc ... science just proved it is very bad for kids , so i support getting rid of it , for the health of the children.

Last edited:
•••
I am praying that sex trafficking and people poisoning our society with drug addiction goes away , I have a very strong feeling that day is coming soon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back