Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many Palestinians , Iraq, and who knows what other countries may have come through the unsecured borders of America ??

Cmon man. Those countries don’t border America, what are you posting.
The majority crossing the borders in 2023 are said to be Venezuelan.. wake up dude .. Haitians as well .. why couldn’t middle eastern get into Mexico and cross our borders ??

Last edited:
•••
The majority crossing the borders in 2023 are said to be Venezuelan.. wake up dude .. Haitians as well .. why couldn’t middle eastern get into Mexico and cross our borders ??

Yes, this has been common knowledge for decades - surprised anyone doesn't know it. I even worked years ago with an English guy who came in through Mexico. He had some good stories. Common sense, as Mexico is easy to get into and right next door to the US. Of course, the US looks good to people from basket-cases like Venezuela - especially since they are mostly unaware that the US is following the same trajectory.

•••
•••
IMG_2054.png

•••
•••
How these MFers are BOLD enough , to go into the streets of America and cheer Palestine killing the Jewish ….😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

•••
•••
•••
Yes, this has been common knowledge for decades - surprised anyone doesn't know it. I even worked years ago with an English guy who came in through Mexico. He had some good stories. Common sense, as Mexico is easy to get into and right next door to the US. Of course, the US looks good to people from basket-cases like Venezuela - especially since they are mostly unaware that the US is following the same trajectory.
I think they are being sent , for reasons ..IMO

•••
Yeah, I've seen the right wingers doing the fear routine right in the time for the election. It's like many on the right are hoping for a terrorist attack to get at Biden. Horrible people. So now a good chance of increased violence against innocent American citizens who happen to be Muslim in this country because of the right wing hate machine.

One example.

It’s only a matter of time before we have another 9/11 style terrorist attack in the United States.

But it will probably be 10 times bigger than 9/11.

Islamic terrorism has become way too normalized and there isn’t enough push back.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Iranian sleeper cells in major US cities attack before 2024.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I've seen the right wingers doing the fear routine right in the time for the election. It's like many on the right are hoping for a terrorist attack to get at Biden. Horrible people. So now a good chance of increased violence against innocent American citizens who happen to be Muslim in this country because of the right wing hate machine.

One example.

It’s only a matter of time before we have another 9/11 style terrorist attack in the United States.

But it will probably be 10 times bigger than 9/11.

Islamic terrorism has become way too normalized and there isn’t enough push back.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Iranian sleeper cells in major US cities attack before 2024.

That’s crazy talk .. nobody wants a terrorist attack ..

•••
•••
IMG_2064.png

@Domainace the above , as the first comment says , now we know why illegals of military age have been storming through the borders. IMO

•••
•••
Show attachment 247139
@Domainace the above , as the first comment says , now we know why illegals of military age have been storming through the borders. IMO
Yes. And I wouldn't be surprised that, if a nuclear device was detonated in New York killing millions, we will hear the usual Wokeys worry about the possible blowback and discrimination against Muslims within 24 hours. They will find some cracker beating up a Sikh by mistake and say that's an example of a trend. The fact is, there is no significant discrimination against Muslims in the USA. Another red herring by the people who like to excuse terrorism.

•••
The Left labeled it Racist .. remember ??

How about his most recent comment that undocumented immigrants are, “poisoning the blood of our country"...

Do you consider that racist rhetoric, or is his language accepted as simply par for the course in America these days? :unsure:

•••
How about his most recent comment that undocumented immigrants are, “poisoning the blood of our country"...

Do you consider that racist rhetoric, or is his language accepted as simply par for the course in America these days? :unsure:

I haven’t heard that , can you post a vid or something ?

The complete world is in shambles, it’s going to get worse before it gets better , I think there is a very good chance of History repeating itself now .. across the whole world , it seems as people have used to history , not in a way to learn history , but rather to gain knowledge of how to maybe take another shot at defeating old enemies of the past on modern day Societies .. I don’t expect this time around will be any different than centuries ago .. if so , there will be no reason to write new history , same stuff , same results , it does amaze that century after century of ass whoopins continue , century after century, same stuff , same results

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yes. And I wouldn't be surprised that, if a nuclear device was detonated in New York killing millions, we will hear the usual Wokeys worry about the possible blowback and discrimination against Muslims within 24 hours. They will find some cracker beating up a Sikh by mistake and say that's an example of a trend. The fact is, there is no significant discrimination against Muslims in the USA. Another red herring by the people who like to excuse terrorism.
Look at this instigator. Nukes haven’t been used in almost 80 years. You keep hoping for the downfall of America. When you’re not confusing Sweden with Ukraine, you’re posting your fantasy movie scripts

•••

The complete world is in shambles, it’s going to get worse before it gets better , I think there is a very good chance of History repeating itself now .. across the whole world , it seems as people have used to history , not in a way to learn history , but rather to gain knowledge of how to maybe take another shot at defeating old enemies of the past on modern day Societies .. I don’t expect this time around will be any different than centuries ago .. if so , there will be no reason to write new history , same stuff , same results , it does amaze that century after century of ass whoopins continue , century after century, same stuff , same results

Nothing new, this song came out in 1989 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Didn't_Start_the_Fire

•••
Show attachment 247139
Everybody is coming, post up the demographics with link to source. You’re doing the same stuff as last election, you did nothing but fear posting

Last edited:
•••

When this type of rhetoric becomes normalized, people don't bat an eye, either becoming deaf to sound bytes or more xenophobic. Hopefully, @.X. , you can see through the veil of politics to realize that, while people might think such things, for a former/potential president to actually say publically, is very dangerous...and not acceptable.

Last edited:
•••
Vote GOP for real change. The majority of our soldiers are Republican the true American Party!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back