Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's old, it was posted when it came out. Even the date on the page - Aug. 16, 2018

-just read Cannuck's post, already posted-

I'm curious if she has been saving some stuff to leak this month.

Too late. Biden will bring along a nice group of intelligent people to make this country great again.

At some point and time you will learn that Joe Biden was never meant to sit in the Presidents seat ... although if he wins he will be a hero to the democratic base .. he was never intended to be the actual president of the country by the Democrats

Last edited:
•••
At some point and time you will learn that Joe Biden was never meant to sit in the Presidents seat ... although if he wins he will be a hero to the democratic base .. he was never intended to be the actual president of the country by the Democrats
:xf.laugh:

•••
•••
So here is what I have heard from protesters in three different states the last two nights while watching live protest streams .

No Borders..... No Walls ..... No USA at all

•••
All democrats had to do was not be crazy.

After picking a over the hill fabulist and a arrogant, abrasive hack who couldn't get over 3% in the primary the leader of the house is pretending she has the authority to remove the President under article 25.

•••
I'm going to keep it short since I'm busy today but....

You dodged all my questions, lied about Planned Parenthood and that fetal tissue and fetal stem cell research that's done leads to vaccines/cures which saves lives. You try to get in the way of that.

I didn't lie about anything. You have a bad habit of attacking people who post information you don't like.

Your gal Harris persecuted the journalist who exposed PP for illegally selling human fetuses and the media helped suppress the evidence

Last edited:
•••
Liberals in this forum are for the most part uniformed, pearl clutching lemmings. If MSNBC farted, their heads would explode.

Nicest thing I can say right now.

Last edited:
•••
Biden is an actual, practicing Catholic. The guy you support is a fraud.

Not really. By the rules of his own church he shouldn't take communion.

And Catholic is not a foreign term to me. I consider myself an Agnostic now but growing up when asked what religion I am, I replied Catholic. My mom grew up going to an all girls Catholic school, her mom/my grandmother was Catholic.

•••
Anything other than lying/dodging would have went against todays right wing code of conduct.

I didn't doge anything. I didn't lie about anything.

•••
I didn't lie about anything. You have a bad habit of attacking people who post information you don't like.

Your gal Harris persecuted the journalist who exposed PP for illegally selling human fetuses and the media helped suppress the evidence
You just lied again, there have been court cases on this. Do a search or I’ll drop it on you later if you want to keep lying

Last edited:
•••
•••
You just lied again, there have been court cases on this. Do a search or I’ll drop it on you later if you want to keep lying

Fool.

•••
Yes you are because you replied too fast so I know you didn’t search. I did. You have a little more time before I get back to my main computer. Save yourself

Last edited:
•••
Liberals in this forum are for the most part uniformed, pearl clutching lemmings. If MSNBC farted, their heads would explode.

Nicest thing I can say right now.

I am still torn right now rather they are uniformed or know exactly what is going on ... I lean toward them knowing exactly what is going on ... they would have to be Mr.Magoo not to ...

•••

Was it a lying about lying or a fresh lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

•••
I am still torn right now rather they are uniformed or know exactly what is going on ... I lean toward them knowing exactly what is going on ... they would have to be Mr.Magoo not to ...

JB believes it. Eagerly falls for every outlandish, pearl clutching story. If the liberal media writes it, he repeats it. Zero common sense or objectivity.

I've lost count. how many times he and lennco posted stories that were going to ruin Pres. Trump.

Last edited:
•••
The concocted right to abortion is the ONLY right that results in the death of another human.

"gay marriage"
Not part of the republican party platform or President Trump's platform. The deciding vote on this issue was by conservative Chief Justice Roberts.
He's been a closeted liberal for a long time.

S-4gz6CMcBI.jpg

7 Times John Roberts Was A Leftist Hack [The Federalist]
Knock, knock. Who’s there? Unelected leftist politicians in robes with lifetime tenure. Turns out, the Supreme Court is a joke, and the punchline is Chief Justice John Roberts.

1. Supported Unconstitutional Obamacare
2. Sided with Leftists to Block Louisiana Abortion Law
3. Endorsed the Administrative State’s Unchecked Power
4. Denied Census Citizenship Question
5. Censored a GOP Senator to Hide Spygate Info
6. Pretended Boys Can Be Girls and Girls Can Be Boys
7. Upheld Unlawful DACA — Because Reasons

•••
JB believes it. Eagerly falls for every outlandish, pearl clutching story. If the liberal media writes it, he repeats it. Zero common sense or objectivity.

I've lost count. how many times he and lennco posted stories that were going to ruin Pres. Trump.

if JB spent 1/4 of the time seeking out reality with what he can see with his own eyes as opposed to reading what google tell him ... he would make huge strides in what is real and what is false

•••
It’s interesting to watch the x’s lie to each other, project. I guess this is how they console each other

x talking about reality.... doesn’t believe dinosaurs existed, history of being conned

Last edited:
•••
•••
It’s interesting to watch the x’s lie to each other, project. I guess this is how they console each other

x talking about reality.... doesn’t believe dinosaurs existed, history of being conned

Tough talk. Lucky for you I don't feel like listing all the accusations you've made or fell for.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Tough talk. Lucky for you I don't feel like listing all the accusations you've made or fell for.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: As if your posts don’t exist

•••
Maybe when sh*t finally hits the wall, kind folk will see the truth as it is.

This used to provide a sliver of hope. Now I think it's more likely that when it hits the wall, people will go even crazier and find someone or some country to blame. Looking at history, when bad policies push a nation the wall, the nation doubles down on fascism.

•••
Omarosa.... I remember her....

Sure know how to pick the best weasels :wtf:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back