IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if any of the democrat conspiracy nutters in this threat have considered what would happen if someone actually texted hillary to 55925.

•••
I wonder if any of the democrat conspiracy nutters in this threat have considered what would happen if someone actually texted hillary to 55925.

You might end up being a witness in the criminal case against someone charged with election interference.

Brad

•••
•••
I think many of their killers were just being unhealthy. Out of shape wannabe Rambos.

I simply stated more people died in the Trump Insurrection that Benghazi.
Fact check says - TRUE

5>4
So are you saying that it was not the Capitol Police that killed them, but instead it was some Rambos? Maybe the Liberal Media know all about it but will NOT tell us...

I never denied that more people died in the Capitol. The big difference was that the Americans were killed in Bengazi by "radical muslims" (am I allowed to use that term in the Biden reign? Obama hated that term) where as in the Capitol it was done by ARMED Americans against UNARMED Americans...

•••
anyone here get in on the reditt GS ??? This should play out interesting .... who can hold it ...who is going to fold it ... good shit

•••
You might end up being a witness in the criminal case against someone charged with election interference.

Brad

When laws are applied unequally by politicians to intimidate and harass citizens I would expect good Americans to object.

•••
Nope. I simply put that there temporarily as I was editing the post.

Brad
Yep... noticed that afterwards.... I'm a bit fast on the trigger today...

•••
anyone here get in on the reditt GS ??? This should play out interesting .... who can hold it ...who is going to fold it ... good shit

Democrat power brokers are already moving against them. Removed their discord message board a few hours after the market closed.

•••
So are you saying that it was not the Capitol Police that killed them, but instead it was some Rambos? Maybe the Liberal Media know all about it but will NOT tell us...

I never denied that more people died in the Capitol. The big difference was that the Americans were killed in Bengazi by "radical muslims" (am I allowed to use that term in the Biden reign? Obama hated that term) where as in the Capitol it was done by ARMED Americans against UNARMED Americans...

No, the idiots storming the capitol were a bunch of wannabe Rambos. In one case one criminal was shot, in another a criminal was trampled, I am not sure how the other 3 criminals died.

Yet, a multi-year Benghazi investigation lead by the GOP found jack squat.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
No, the idiots storming the capitol were a bunch of wannabe Rambos. In one case one criminal was shot, in another a criminal was trampled, I am not sure how the other 3 criminals died.

Brad

One from a heart attack.... the last two i haven't heard ..... two cops by suicide ...

•••
Democrat power brokers are already moving against them. Removed their discord message board a few hours after the market closed.

the reason discord went down was due to Bots ... but yeah....prolly a DDOS

•••
One from a heart attack.... the last two i haven't heard ..... two cops by suicide ...

Yeah, I heard about the officers.

It is one of those things that none of them would have died if the capitol wasn't stormed. So if they were shot, trampled, died of a heart attack, tazed themselves in the balls, etc. It happened because of that event.

Brad

•••

Yet, a multi-year Benghazi investigation lead by the GOP found jack squat.

Brad
And that dear sir, is the question...

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
GameStop is currently worth more than American Airlines, thanks to Reddit, day traders, and Elon Musk

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gamestop-currently-worth-more-american-123740302.html

Still time to buy in.... buy on the drop tomorrow .... My wife bought in last Tuesday ...I am her biggest fan!!

In fairness, GameStop lost less money than American Airlines last year.

It is impressive that an army of small investors can lift a complete turd of a company to an $25B valuation.

We know how this story ends. Now it is about who gets left holding the bag.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In fairness, GameStop lost less money than American Airlines last year.

Brad

very very true dat.... but the wife bought in @$54.90 - @7 shares .... i love this shit... win or lose... but we are going win....

Last edited:
•••
very very true dat.... but the wife bought in @$54.90 - @7 shares .... i love this shit... win or lose... but we are going win

Yeah, at that range you can be part of the meme. At the current prices you are going to be the butt of the joke at some point.

As an actual company GameStop is essentially worthless on the fundamentals. They are a dying business that puts up massive losses.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yeah, at that range you can be part of the meme. At the current prices you are going to be the butt of the joke at some point.

Brad

Yep... i agree .... Momma gonna buy me something new LOL.... She is saying cash out @$1,200 a share ... i say $800 and tomorrow.... she said she is not cashing until $1,200 ... helluva lady ...

•••
I want to start a meme hedge fun that only invests in meme investments. The key is finding something that has no intrinsic value at a crazy valuation.

Brad

I like the sound of that :)

•••
Yep... i agree .... Momma gonna buy me something new LOL.... She is saying cash out @$1,200 a share ... i say $800 and tomorrow.... she said she is not cashing until $1,200 ... helluva lady ...

I would be shocked if many people did not cash in before the weekend. I certainly would not want to hold a stock like this over a weekend.

It is essentially a ponzi or pyramid scheme. You need more and more money as the market cap climbs.

$1,200 is essentially a $100B market cap for a worthless company.
I highly doubt there is sufficient capital to go much higher from current levels.

When people start to exit it is going to be fast and brutal.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Lets all come together and show what Capitalism can do .... we all like money... i guarantee we all have that in common :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back