Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why do liberals try to shut down Christian adoption agencies, then accuse Christians of not caring about Children or Mothers?

PP is a corporation who main product is abortion. They charge for abortions, dismember the human baby and sell it for research.

Planned Parenthood is Trying to Shut Down Pregnancy Centers or Make Them Promote Abortion

https://www.lifenews.com/2015/10/20...gnancy-centers-or-make-them-promote-abortion/

Pregnancy centers provide resources to mothers and families who decide to keep their children.

So yes, we care about children after their birth.

I'm going to keep it short since I'm busy today but....

You dodged all my questions, lied about Planned Parenthood and that fetal tissue and fetal stem cell research that's done leads to vaccines/cures which saves lives. You try to get in the way of that.

•••
Lara Trump, wife of Eric Trump, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., are both receiving $15,000 a month of campaign money that is routed through Parscale’s companies. Parscale defended the practice to HuffPost last month ― “I can pay them however I want to pay them” ― but he declined to elaborate.

Is there any significance to the $15,000 mark?

That's the same price that ClintonKaine.com allegedly went to Parscale/Trump for.

The domain name ClintonKaine.com which was for sale for $90,000 a few weeks ago just sold for $15,000.

“The Clinton campaign wasn’t interested in spending any significant money on it, they offered me a ludicrous $2,000 so I let a Flippa.com broker named Devoir Funches take care of everything for me.”

“The buyer, as it turns out, works for Giles-Parscale, a web marketing company that works for the Trump campaign.”

https://www.namepros.com/threads/clintonkaine-com-sells-for-15k-but-not-to-clinton.965850/

•••
“Catholics” is a foreign term to @JB Lions.
It’s not like Biden (FAKE Catholic) is running.

Dumb post, you're not grasping the thinking before you post I've suggested.

Biden is an actual, practicing Catholic. The guy you support is a fraud.

And Catholic is not a foreign term to me. I consider myself an Agnostic now but growing up when asked what religion I am, I replied Catholic. My mom grew up going to an all girls Catholic school, her mom/my grandmother was Catholic.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You dodged all my questions, lied about Planned Parenthood and that fetal tissue and fetal stem cell research that's done leads to vaccines/cures which saves lives. You try to get in the way of that.

Anything other than lying/dodging would have went against todays right wing code of conduct.

Last edited:
•••
Dumb post, you're not grasping the thinking before you post I've suggested.

Biden is an actual, practicing Catholic. The guy you support is a fraud.

And Catholic is not a foreign term to me. I consider myself an Agnostic now but growing up when asked what religion I am, I replied Catholic. My mom grew up going to an all girls Catholic school, her mom/my grandmother was Catholic.

We’re talking about Amy.
Not Trump.
Trump is Protestant like every President before except for JFK; nice try though.

Btw what kind of Catholic for “Abortion Rights”!
Roe v Wade Got it.Biden bigger (religion) fraud

Last edited:
•••
We’re talking about Amy.
Not Trump.
Trump is Protestant like every President before except for JFK; nice try though.

Btw what kind of Catholic “Abortion Rights”!
Roe vs Wade Got it. Biden is a bigger fraud;
Amy belongs to some cult and puts Trump over the health of her kids.

And we went over the mind your own business religious folk vs. trying to get into other people's business religious folk.

---------------------------
Sitting Sheriff in Michigan admits he "knows these guys" & has run into them at "some of *these rallies." "They've always been nice & respectful." Defends them. Argues against framing it as "plot to kidnap." Claims if they were just trying to "arrest" her would've been just fine.

Last edited:
•••
•••
omg

President Trump will undergo a 'medical examination' on Fox News on Friday
Trump, who was diagnosed with COVID-19 last week, will undergo a "medical examination" on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Friday evening, Fox News announced. The examination will be done by Dr. Marc Siegel, who “has repeatedly pushed coronavirus misinformation during his appearances on Fox News," according to Axios.

A medical examination on TV. Is he trying to out crazy himself.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
He does not have dementia. He's old and has a stuttering problem that flares up every now and then.

Dementia starts off with repeating yourself, short term memory loss. Your ability to drive a car, ride a bike (what Biden does) becomes diminished. Ends up with being in diapers, not being able to feed yourself, falling down, paranoia etc.

Meanwhile, your guy is on Twitter and National TV acting nuts.

Last edited:
•••
He does not have dementia. He's old and has a stuttering problem that flares up every now and then.

Meanwhile, your guy is on Twitter and National TV acting nuts.

My guy is more active;
his followers Twitter will pass 100M in 2024 😘

And Biden “gaffes” add more fuel to conspiracy
this isnt George W Bush (I believe People & Fish can live together.” Biden’s state health; be lock and center; even moreso than Trump.

Last edited:
•••
My guy is more active;
his followers Twitter will pass 100M in 2024 😘

Active on Twitter. Joe is out there on the campaign trail. Don't remember Joe struggling with walking up and down ramps, lifting water etc. Joe can ride a bike and answer a reporters question at the same time. Trump is an obese centaur.

•••
Active on Twitter. Joe is out there on the campaign trail. Don't remember Joe struggling with walking up and down ramps, lifting water etc. Joe can ride a bike and answer a reporters question at the same time. Trump is an obese centaur.

Yea and we’re quickly approaching climax. yes

Trump already laid plans battleground state.

Fake polls : )
17921B73-AB57-44A4-88D3-4B44643659DF.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Yea we’re quickly approaching climax.

Trymp already laid plans battleground states

He should have done that a long time ago, we're 26 days away. See that earlier post I made. 17 battleground/swing states. Biden is leading 16-1. Trump doesn't have an Electoral Path to victory. He's in desperation mode. I mean, medical exam by a conspiracy nutter doctor on TV. 2 instances this week of Trump tweeting against himself. He's all over the map.

10 points behind nationally, what do you imagine can swing that at this point?

Last edited:
•••
•••
As Trump lashes out, even Mike Pompeo isn't spared
Trump is furious that Bill Barr's and Mike Pompeo's sycophantic actions haven't kept pace with his overactive imagination.

"In the same on-air interview, Trump was critical of Attorney General Bill Barr for failing to indict his perceived political enemies. He blasted his own hand-picked FBI director, Chris Wray, as a "disappointment" who's failed to take his election conspiracy theories seriously."

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-lashes-out-even-mike-pompeo-isn-t-spared-n1242708

Barr, Pompeo, Wray, nothing happening because there is nothing there. Just Trump rants on Twitter. These are his people.

Last edited:
•••
Lara Trump, wife of Eric Trump, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., are both receiving $15,000 a month of campaign money that is routed through Parscale’s companies. Parscale defended the practice to HuffPost last month ― “I can pay them however I want to pay them” ― but he declined to elaborate.
Is there any significance to the $15,000 mark?
Trump’s former bodyguard makes $15,000 a month from a GOP ‘slush fund’
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/21/trumps-ex-bodyguard-makes-15000-a-month-from-a-gop-slush-fund.html

•••
Stop Fucking the American people because of your personal issues US Senate!!

it’s shit like this that burns my ass .... I don’t need any $1,200. but there are millions that do .... this is no time for politics ... people are hurting very bad

•••
•••
•••
As Trump lashes out, even Mike Pompeo isn't spared
Trump is furious that Bill Barr's and Mike Pompeo's sycophantic actions haven't kept pace with his overactive imagination.

"In the same on-air interview, Trump was critical of Attorney General Bill Barr for failing to indict his perceived political enemies. He blasted his own hand-picked FBI director, Chris Wray, as a "disappointment" who's failed to take his election conspiracy theories seriously."

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-lashes-out-even-mike-pompeo-isn-t-spared-n1242708

Barr, Pompeo, Wray, nothing happening because there is nothing there. Just Trump rants on Twitter. These are his people.

Trump fucked up building his cabinet from day 1 .... I think ... I am not positive though that Trump has learned from the mistakes ... .. I think he will appoint a good cabinet in 2020 and surround himself with political knowledgeable people

•••
Listen to new audio of Lara Trump offering Omarosa a $15,000/month campaign job
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/liste...osa-a-15-000-month-campaign-job-1300340803869

That's old, it was posted when it came out. Even the date on the page - Aug. 16, 2018

-just read Cannuck's post, already posted-

I'm curious if she has been saving some stuff to leak this month.

Trump fucked up building his cabinet from day 1 .... I think ... I am not positive though that Trump has learned from the mistakes ... .. I think he will appoint a good cabinet in 2020 and surround himself with political knowledgeable people

Too late. Biden will bring along a nice group of intelligent people to make this country great again.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back