Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fact-checking Trump’s claim that Biden would ‘immediately’ eliminate fracking and mining in Pa.

FALSE

The US is fracked... :sour:

Fact check: TRUE

•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump is losing support among seniors in Florida, a key swing state
Republicans and Democrats see pensioners as a crucial voting bloc in Florida. But opinion polls suggest seniors are turning against Trump in record numbers due to his handling of coronavirus and his plans to cut benefits such as Social Security.

Retirees in crucial battleground state desert president over handling of coronavirus pandemic

https://www.ft.com/content/bd6e6c8d-b314-42d9-b143-b625090fae2b

Wait till they find out Biden wants to raise their taxes.

•••
•••
Debates seem pointless. Very few voters have any reasoning skills left, so even when the debates do occasionally address relevant facts, it doesn't matter. People are impressed by appearances, swagger or a wayward fly. A typical voter couldn't name 5 differences between Trump and Biden.

The whole nation has been reduced to tribalism, victim status and mental illness masquerading as individuality, with a healthy dose of irrational fear pumped in daily by the media.

It has to get a lot worse before it gets better. Reality is going to hit Americans hard someday.

•••
Screenshot 2020-10-08_00-19-29-769.png

•••
Not mine; agree 100%; thought share;

A5052BB9-10E9-4EA4-A886-3A1295B874EB.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
16 - 1. No electoral path for Trump. This is done, more time for work, make that money.

AR-311209994.jpg
Do you forecast; 91% chance of success? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The whole nation has been reduced to tribalism, victim status and mental illness masquerading as individuality, with a healthy dose of irrational fear pumped in daily by the media.

It has to get a lot worse before it gets better. Reality is going to hit Americans hard someday.

I repeat.

The US is fracked... :sour:

•••
Last edited:
•••
^ bring them all into the family (like Dracula), lol. :xf.wink:

•••
Wait till they find out Biden wants to raise their taxes.

How else ya gonna make up for military spending etc. ($716B in 2019)? Gouge them with Big pharma? :xf.wink:

•••
‘I’m not going to waste my time’: Trump says he won’t do virtual debate against Biden
“I’m not going to waste my time on virtual debate. That’s not what debating is all about,” Trump said in an interview on Fox Business. “You sit behind a computer and do a debate. It’s ridiculous, and then they cut you off whenever they want.”

What a chicken sh*t.

I'm so disgusted with Donald and Mike. Donald can't protect himself from the virus let alone the country and looks like he is orange. Mike is on tranquilizers and looks horrible. The two of them are like children shaking their heads and acting like babies. Mike was talking so much bullsh*t it attacted a fly!
I guess donald's seat will be empty.

Donald is a loser. I like winners that say anywhere, anytime.

•••
Trump is losing, he doesn't get to make any rules. I like Bidens lead, he should make the rules before Trump.

•••
How else ya gonna make up for military spending etc. ($716B in 2019)? Gouge them with Big pharma? :xf.wink:

Trump is bringing drug manufacturing back to the USA. At the same time, imposing price controls on common drugs like insulin. He's no friend of big pharma.

How does Canada do it? They rely on the USA.

•••
Democrats want to turn America into San Francisco. Harris admitted it last night.

Trump is losing, he doesn't get to make any rules. I like Bidens lead, he should make the rules before Trump.

This is simplistic wishing. Biden's lead is manufactured by corrupt media. Just like CNN, ABC's townhalls, they handicap the polls for Biden.

Even John Podesta knows election will be a landslide for Trump. That's why they are hiring lawyers; suing to change election laws, encouraging riots, trying to create more chaos.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats are such predictable pawns.
‘I’m not going to waste my time’: Trump says he won’t do virtual debate against Biden
“I’m not going to waste my time on virtual debate. That’s not what debating is all about,” Trump said in an interview on Fox Business. “You sit behind a computer and do a debate. It’s ridiculous, and then they cut you off whenever they want.”

What a chicken sh*t.

I'm so disgusted with Donald and Mike. Donald can't protect himself from the virus let alone the country and looks like he is orange. Mike is on tranquilizers and looks horrible. The two of them are like children shaking their heads and acting like babies. Mike was talking so much bullsh*t it attacted a fly!
I guess donald's seat will be empty.

Donald is a loser. I like winners that say anywhere, anytime.

Joe Biden is china's bitch. Trump is 100% correct. Degenerates running Biden are afraid of an honest debate. 70 / 30 Trump will make them change the rules or go directly to the people with a townhall format.

Would be a good opportunity for him to debate someone like Joe Rogan.

Last edited:
•••
Kamala Harris never got over 3% popularity in the democrat primary. Biden is an empty shell refusing / unable to give substantive answers on any position of importance.

Media are doing EVERYTHING they can to help Biden / Harris. Democrats promising to destroy the republic.

If Biden wins the same people who called the deserter Bergdhal a "hero" but left our Ambassador to die in Benghazi will be back in charge. Believe them when they say they nothing is off the table.

•••
•••
_114806864_gettyimages-1228948645.jpg

During the debate between Pence and Kamala, there was a fly on Pence's hair.
After the debate is over, Secret Service caught the fly and checked the DNA. They found out that the fly came from Kamala's purse.
Mike Pence will sue Kamala because this is a violation according to item 14 in the debate's rules:
Causing interfere to the opponent by make up ugly, wear nasty smell perfume or using any type of fly are illegal according to the rules.

•••
Democrats are such predictable pawns.

Joe Biden is china's bitch. Trump is 100% correct. Degenerates running Biden are afraid of an honest debate. 70 / 30 Trump will make them change the rules or go directly to the people with a townhall format.

Would be a good opportunity for him to debate someone like Joe Rogan.
Wrong. Trump is Russias biatch.

•••
•••
Again, you mean orange guy anf fly boy.

No. I mean what I've said a dozen times. Democrat party is run by degenerates who want to destroy our republic.

•••
Wrong. Trump is Russias biatch.

You can't even pretend anymore. Obama / Hillary concocted a plan to hamstring Trump and used the FBI / CIA to pull it off.

ZERO coverage by democrats media of documents declassified tying Russia collusion hoax to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Comey.

Pay attention.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back