Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had no idea who Q was a month ago.... JB accused me of being a member.... then all of the sudden out of nowhere i hear Texas has a bunch of Q members and now i have talked to one in person ..... I really want to find out what they are all about...but i want to hear about it face to face with a QAnon member
Be careful, used car snake oil salesmen are pretty tricky.

•••
Hhhmmm what other Organization does QAnon remind me of? Oh yea.................

Except Scientology verifiably exists, with very well known members, buildings, churches etc.

•••
I saw the interview with KKKamala where she smirked and said the riots will continue until (and after) the elections. If that happens, Trump is a shoe-in. Like many San Francisco politicians, she's not the smartest sometimes.

•••
If the opinions for the poll here were do people blame GOP or Dems, I think most would blame Pelosi and the Democrats, and not both parties.
That is in the poll.
That choice is there and with the option to change your vote and yet it still remains more here blame just the Republicans than the Dems.

•••
Except Scientology verifiably exists, with very well known members, buildings, churches etc.
denial-not-just.jpg

•••
Be careful, used car snake oil salesmen are pretty tricky.

You have to remember , I live in the state that David Koresh thought he was the messiah LOL, he went to Garland high school... I sat and played guitar with the dude in a friends garage when i was 18 years old, he was strange then, nice enough..but kinda of an odd dude

Last edited:
•••
I saw the interview with KKKamala where she smirked and said the riots will continue until (and after) the elections. If that happens, Trump is a shoe-in. Like many San Francisco politicians, she's not the smartest sometimes.

That was the democrats narrative from the beginning, civil unrest , mind control, Plandemic

•••
"When men stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing. They believe in anything."

•••
•••
This is 2 years ago and shows just how crazy these people are and they are Trump supporters :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:
And I have no doubt you could offer $50 a head for a few "Qanoners" to come in and say what you want. For $50 a head, I could find people to come in and swear they are the Emperor of Wakanda. Heck, some will do it for free. That doesn't make Wakanda a real place. And with all the publicity, maybe there are now some people who think they are QAnon talking online with a bunch of Antifa goons pretending to be QAnon.
Guy in blue (3rd from the left) is not a good troll, he breaks our of character quite a few times, needs to learn how to do it with a straight face, 2nd guy does a better job
1:08 What's about to be revealed is that QAnon is actually JFK Jr.
1:13 2nd guy reaction, showing a better face expression control
1:43 mentions numerology, can't stop the laugh
1:49 What does the number 17 mean? Q
1:55 Donald Trump is one of the most intelligent men, probably in our lifetime, like top 5, believe or not.
2:42 Tries hard not to laugh when interviewer asks What's worse than a pedo. Not saying that the answer that followed is any laughing matter, I'm just looking at their poker face skills.

•••
Screenshot 2020-08-29_03-52-06-915.png
Screenshot 2020-08-29_03-41-12-604.png

Screenshot 2020-08-29_03-39-25-131.png

Bye Bye Democratic Party , You Failed Miserably

Last edited:
•••
•••
And this nut is one of you guys, this was 3 years ago when she was first getting to Q.

Marjorie Taylor Green - Qanon - The Vid She Wants To Forget.. Nov 26 2017

Is this worse than Pelosi calling Repubilcans the enemy of the people and her squad encouraging antifa, blm to harass political opponents? Worst than 90 days of riots?

Worse than supporting anti-semitism? Worse than marrying your brother and committing immigration fraud?

Last edited:
•••
3500 people die every day in car accidents.
More than 90 people die in car accidents everyday. 3 million people in the U.S. are injured every year in car accidents. ( thanks iowadog )

2754 people shot in Chicago, 508 homicides since January.

NBA are too broken up to play because one black person was shot after assaulting police. Not a peep from these rich donuts when a 4 year old was shot. But everything is OK today. Barack Obama called comrade LeBron and told him life must go on. American needs him to play.

I'm not going to watch professional sports until these entitled cry babies stop kneeling for blm.

Last edited:
•••
The Fact is Trump supporters know all about QAnon and many are QAnon but don't want to admit to it and pretend they don't really exist :xf.laugh:

Trump supporters always know every thing about the Democratic party but they don't take the time to learn about QAnon in their own party? Bullshit.

Its one thing to be ignorant, its another thing to act ignorant and their is a lot of Bad acting in the Republican party about QAnon.

1500x1025_GettyImages-1009587950-1-1068x730.jpg
You must be having hallucinations about Qanon. I can understand your pain watching November getting closer and Joe slipping further away from winning!

•••
•••
Her husband is prospect for Tampa Bay Rays;

Last edited:
•••
This is 2 years ago and shows just how crazy these people are and they are Trump supporters :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

Hey Lennco, you realize this is an Australian comedy show... right?

You really are struggling to try and convince us to learn about QAnon.

Jim Jefferies is an Australian Liberal POS scumbag who used to be a hilarious comedian. Now he's a lying, opportunistic sell-out that hates conservatives.

He did the same thing to Jordan Peterson, these leftist outrage mongers are all the same. They just invent someone for all their followers to hate and then pretend it's this other real person who is nothing like the illusion they've created.

This is a sad example of how the Liberal world has become these days, when everyone filming everyone is the only way the real truth comes out.

On this video, that scumbag of a comedian was caught like a rat in his own trap and it's all on camera to show how these famous c*nts on TV manipulate the sheeple...

BTW, even though this video has 2.6 million views, Youtube has made it really hard to find... but I found it...

Last edited:
•••
A big old Conan O'Dome?
(or tweet, yt keeps deleting this).

•••
•••
And this nut is one of you guys, this was 3 years ago when she was first getting to Q.

Marjorie Taylor Green - Qanon - The Vid She Wants To Forget.. Nov 26 2017

Only a Liberal would watch a fucking 29 minute video of some QAnon woman...

•••
DULUTH, Minnesota — Six Democrat Minnesota mayors endorsed President Donald Trump over former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday, asserting that Trump has improved the lives of Minnesotans, while Biden has moved too far to the left.

•••
I was reading and studying found out that 89.1% of domainers support Trump reelection bid, I guess it’s because domainers believe in free markets and open opportunity for everyone.
The other 10.9% are on this thread, lying and hoaxing and loving their BLM and ANTIFA and their riots....

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back