Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A Wisconsin high school has closed its gender-neutral bathroom after an 18-year-old student was arrested for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement and exposing his genitals to a child inside the facility.

Who thought putting teenagers in puberty together unsupervised, in compromising circumstances was a good idea? Oh yeah... that would be the LGBTQ-xys mafia and their enablers.

Liberals have lost their dam minds. You can't vote democrat because not one of the lunatics running for President would admit it was a bad idea.

Last edited:
•••
“All men and women created by the.. by the.. you know, the thing?” - Joe Biden.

I can't wait for this guy to debate Donald Trump.

•••
The way democrat primaries are going, we may get eight more years of Donald Trump.

•••
Damn, I just went thru the main polls for the 14 states on Tuesday, kind of combined them, Biden might win only 3 states out of 14, f*ck. Buttigieg should have endorsed Biden tonight, a lot of his followers could be going to Sanders. PeteToBernie is trending #1, I don't know how real that is.

You know what's hilarious?
That Republicans are voting in masses for Bernie to guarantee 4 more years with Trump right under Democrats noses. Lmao!

giphy.gif

#Winning

•••
You know what's hilarious?
That Republicans are voting in masses for Bernie to guarantee 4 more years with Trump right under Democrats noses. Lmao!

Show attachment 146403

#Winning

Which could backfire - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-6250.html

“All men and women created by the.. by the.. you know, the thing?” - Joe Biden.

I can't wait for this guy to debate Donald Trump.

Biden would beat him easily, just like Hillary did. Trump is not the brightest bulb.

•••
A Wisconsin high school has closed its gender-neutral bathroom after an 18-year-old student was arrested for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement and exposing his genitals to a child inside the facility.

Who thought putting teenagers in puberty together unsupervised, in compromising circumstances was a good idea? Oh yeah... that would be the LGBTQ-xys mafia and their enablers.

Liberals have lost their dam minds. You can't vote democrat because not one of the lunatics running for President would admit was a bad idea.

Straight guy genius. Trump did worse to who knows how many women. That Christian hate site you read tries to make it a LGBTQ issue. You posted one of these dumb articles before.

•••
•••
Those polls are being manipulated dude, did you f*cking read what I wrote? His numbers are fake due to us voting for him... speed reading lowers your comprehension rate.

Those are polls that I linked to, not votes. As far as votes, I heard about that. which again is stupid. If Biden and Sanders both have a good shot at beating Trump, which would you rather have? It's your basic dumb Trumper stuff.

If it was 1 person to beat Trump, would you rather have Sanders or Biden in the White House?

Last edited:
•••
If Biden and Sanders both have a good shot at beating Trump

Your delusional.
Nether have a chance in hell to beat him.
Amy was your best shot and dems thru her zero support.

•••
Your delusional.
Nether have a chance in hell to beat him.
Amy was your best shot and dems thru her zero support.

This post is delusional. Amy doesn't get any black votes. Biden was always the best shot.

So we have:

Sanders
Biden
Bloomberg
Warren

left

I'm guessing Warren will drop out after Tuesday to support Sanders. Bloomberg should drop out to support Biden. And just get down to what it's really been, Sanders vs. Biden.

Last edited:
•••
This post is delusional. Amy doesn't get any black votes. Biden was always the best shot.

So we have:

Sanders
Biden
Bloomberg
Warren

left

I'm guessing Warren will drop out after Tuesday to support Sanders. Bloomberg should drop out to support Biden. And just get down to what it's really been, Sanders vs. Biden.

Your "Best shot" doesn't even know what state he's campaigning in.
Warren won't support sanders, maybe Biden.

•••
•••
•••
Warren has accused Sanders of telling her a woman could not win the presidency when they met in 2018 and doubled down on the claim during the debate. The Vermont senator has repeatedly and vigorously denied Warren's account of the conversation, including on the debate stage Tuesday night.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...s-i-think-you-called-me-a-liar-on-national-tv

Lightweight stuff. They're not Trump where they have some disagreement, pout, and try to destroy them. They were talking to each other last debate. Bigger picture. If they have the same vision, that would be more important to them.

Last edited:
•••
Lightweight stuff. They're not Trump where they have some disagreement, pout, and try to destroy them. They were talking to each other last debate. Bigger picture. If they have the same vision, that would be more important to them.

She'll support Biden.
Superbike races just started, BBL.

•••
When you say "in my neighborhood" do you mean Madeira Island were I live, or mainland Portugal?

Actually, Tenerife. From this part of the world it's seems like the same neighborhood. Thought you were a little closer than 300km though! Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on people who think China, Korea and Japan are the same country.

•••
Bloomberg on Fox News townhall... they gave him a highchair :xf.grin:

•••
Men dressed as women dancing for children - Just a guy with makeup.

11 year old boy dressed as a prostitute dancing for gay men in a club, getting dollars.. Just leave him alone!

Object to 18 year old teenager assault a 14 year old in a GENDER NEUTRAL bathroom, you're just a Christian hater.

Straight guy genius. Trump did worse to who knows how many women. That Christian hate site you read tries to make it a LGBTQ issue. You posted one of these dumb articles before.

As I said. JB will be advocating for pedophilia

It's not just a bad idea to force boy and girls to use the same bathroom, locker rooms, dressing rooms, it dangerous. Doing it for LGBTQ rights and political correctness is evil.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Men dressed as women dancing for children - Just a guy with makeup.

11 year old boy dressed as a prostitute dancing for gay men in a club, getting dollars.. Just leave him alone!

Object to 18 year old teenager assault a 14 year old in a GENDER NEUTRAL bathroom, you're just a Christian hater.

As I said. JB will be advocating for pedophilia

It's not just a bad idea to force boy and girls to use the same bathroom, locker rooms, dressing rooms, it dangerous. Doing it for LGBTQ rights and political correctness is evil.

You are truly stupid, learn to read. This has nothing to do with anything gay. You make all kinds of excuses for assault, as usual.

•••
You are truly stupid, learn to read. This has nothing to do with anything gay. You make all kinds of excuses for assault, as usual.

Yes. It was the hateful Christians that insisted on gender neutral bathroom, locker rooms, etc. You're denying reality.

•••
Chris Mathews retires at the beginning of his show, some guy had to replace him and you can tell he had no idea it was going to happen

•••
Actually, Tenerife. From this part of the world it's seems like the same neighborhood. Thought you were a little closer than 300km though! Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on people who think China, Korea and Japan are the same country.
Tenerife, Canary Islands... that's where 1000 tourists got quarantined in their hotel last week!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Chris Mathews retires at the beginning of his show, some guy had to replace him and you can tell he had no idea it was going to happen

Called Bernie Bros' brown shirt nazis. Guest from years ago claimed he talked inappropriately to her.

Cancelled.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back