Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Somewhat of a true irony here. If you go back in time, like this goofy reparations argument in the states, perhaps all the colonized countries are getting “retribution” from the ancestors of those places Europe exploited.
Europe conquered territory and then explored and build cities, roads, railways, schools, homes, airports and all kinds of infrastructure that were NON existent especially in Africa, but also in many parts of Latin America.

Therefore, since Spain came to the America’s... Spain should take in a few 100 thousand of the Spanish speaking immigrants. There are millions of acres of Olives to be picked, compatible language, religion and similar compared to ME foreigners with different cultures. They could be screened and also want to work.
Spain's population today is aprox. 10% immigrants, accounting for almost 5 million. Of those, over 1 million are from Latin America, so it's well over the quota you suggest!

They also have 1.5 million from Arab countries, half of which are from Morocco, so they have an exaggerated share of Muslims...

•••
Want to start a pool on how many times President Trump says: "Beautiful wall"

•••
•••
Well he does have a State of the Union coming up later this month. Everybody will show that.

This isn't on that level. I'm sure CNN, Fox News, MSNBC will show it but will the regular stations show it. Will they interrupt their regular programs for it. If people want to watch it, they can just switch over to one of the cable programs.

What's on at 9 tomorrow

ABC - Blackish
CBS - FBI
NBC - Ellen's Game of Games

Interrupt that for Trump repeating his talking points? I wouldn't.

Last edited:
•••
The problem Trump has is he doesn't have a majority of the nation that is passionate about the wall

So..

People are going through the budget pain over something that they are not passionate about

It's a 2020 killer. And he already has a few re-election killers

•••
Europe conquered territory and then explored and build cities, roads, railways, schools, homes, airports and all kinds of infrastructure that were NON existent especially in Africa, but also in many parts of Latin America.

Yea, thats true. But Africa baffles me, the only real economic success afaik was S Africa, (am I wrong?) which is in the process of being taken over. In some places like where there was gold in Latin America, they built churches, others not so much. Then foreign settlers brought in crops to start entire new industries.

•••
But—— > More Manpower = More Police. More employees and billions in overhead. Increase size of govt. A wall is cheaper.

You’ll need the manpower anyway. Any part of that wall that isn’t monitored and patrolled, that’s where people will find a way over or under it. And that IS the part that’s going to inflate the expense, but when you add manpower and monitoring to the wall, the big-a** wall becomes redundant. Aerial heat signature monitoring, for example, would detect would be invaders well before they reach the wall and alert patrols. Just one tacticI’m sure there are more. And the projected price tag for smart wall solutions is under 1 billion. Won’t disrupt agriculture or ecosystems, probably far less impact if any on private property.

It’s just... smarter. Will there be corruption and payoffs? Impossible to prevent it 100%, but if there are electronic activity logs and archives they have to work harder to get away with it.

A antiquated 14th century style wall is the most expensive, invasive and least useful solution. Not to mention thousands of acres of land we'll lose to Mexico (has to do with the logistics of where it can be built), cutting prime farmland off from its water supply, the years the project will be tied up in eminent domain battles in the courts (there are still cases pending from the Bush years.)

And I’m optimistic enough to think we could implement a helpful solution at the source if government stopped the partisan pissing contests and worked together on solving the problem.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
S. Africa was a success because it used to have 5 million whites (now less than 4 million) that created a first world country. but since blacks took over about 20 years ago, it's going backwards. Recently the Government decided they are going to take farms away from whites WITHOUT compensation, just like what happened to Zimbabwe, their neighbor to the north.

The whites in S. Africa are expert farmers, as were the Zimbabwe farmers. The black super corrupt government officials, who have no idea of how to govern a country are now going to destroy S. Africa even further by stealing the white farmers land. The next step for them is nationalize the mines, followed by taking private property and then the final solution is to drive the remaining whites who have lived there longer than Americans have in the USA, out of Africa.

So, in a nutshell, blacks are invading Europe, but don't want whites in Africa!

Off course you will not find on the MSM anything about what's truly happening in S. Africa, one of the most violent countries in the world, were reverse racism is the order of the day, where whites are last in line for jobs even if they have higher qualifications. Thankfully most of them have an entrepreneurial spirit, since it's the only way for them to survive. The government doesn't give a crap about it's white citizens. In fact they are just hoping that they all leave, so that they can take over their properties for FREEEE.

South Africa's EFF leader Julius Malema says there could be an 'unled revolution in the country'

BLF racist Leader Andile Mngxitama threatens to kill white women , children and their animals...

Last edited:
•••
Media and democrats are not passionate about the wall.

Lots of people I know agree with the President. Most democrats, including HRC agreed with the president in 2015. He needs to be honest about the stats and the number of people in our country illegally.

No need to inflate the numbers, they are bad.

The problem Trump has is he doesn't have a majority of the nation that is passionate about the wall

So..

People are going through the budget pain over something that they are not passionate about

It's a 2020 killer. And he already has a few re-election killers

•••
You’ll need the manpower anyway.

Yes, but if they had substations 50 miles north, apprehend wider areas. Years ago in early 90’s when Infrared was just commercialized by companies like Flir, I had an associate that would rent his service and expensive bulky thermal imaging equipment to fly over S. Florida and Everglades looking for “warm bodies” for contracted DEA interdiction. Now, the equipment is everywhere in govt and private and way cheaper. Placement is key. Unless they put up in tethered blimps up in the air, I don’t know how that would work. You cannot detect thermal signatures of humans at night like from satellites on a google map and zoom in. Aircraft are way too expensive to use and maintain constantly flying.

Virtual fences say with Lasers need repeaters, vulnerable to vandalism, flat point to point short segments near ground level are needed. Electricity in remote areas, etc. all sound good, but technical challenges are immense.

This truck trailer detection stuff with radiography is smoke and mirrors window dressing, same as TSA screening much of it. The public “feels good”, and falsely believes in the high probability of detection, but it isn’t as high as anyone would have you believe or true. The new body scanners yes, like Germany has are great, but you can’t realistically apply the same technology or equipment to 8’ thick containers to reliably and consistently detect a 1-2” size package of drugs buried in all sorts of misc cargo with various densities. It just is b.s. Dogs are better in some cases than TSA employees in finding drugs. Neutron Radiography and bio detection is expensive and say a truck loaded with avocados rolls up at border inspection. Its really tough to distinguish small packages spread out all the other stuff. The explosive sniffing stuff is technically still a challenge.

All this stuff sounds great, but the reality is tough to implement imo, and industry experience.

•••
Last edited:
•••
S. Africa was a success because it used to have 5 million whites (now less than 4 million) that created a first world country. but since blacks took over about 20 years ago, it's going backwards. Recently the Government decided they are going to take farms away from whites WITHOUT compensation, just like what happened to Zimbabwe, their neighbor to the north.

The whites in S. Africa are expert farmers, as were the Zimbabwe farmers. The black super corrupt government officials, who have no idea of how to govern a country are now going to destroy S. Africa even further by stealing the white farmers land. The next step for them is nationalize the mines, followed by taking private property and then the final solution is to drive the remaining whites who have lived there longer than Americans have in the USA, out of Africa.

So, in a nutshell, blacks are invading Europe, but don't want whites in Africa!

Off course you will not find on the MSM anything about what's truly happening in S. Africa, one of the most violent countries in the world, were reverse racism is the order of the day, where whites are last in line for jobs. Thankfully most of them have an entrepreneurial spirit, since it's the only way for them to survive. The government doesn't give a crap about it's white citizens. In fact they are just hoping that they all leave, so that they can take over their properties for FREEEE.

South Africa's EFF leader Julius Malema says there could be an 'unled revolution in the country'

BLF racist Leader Andile Mngxitama

US news even cable show little on this. I watched some on youtube a few weeks ago, not as violent though.

And certain people call Trump hitler. Ridiculous about taking over farms all these people as an entitlement, bigot and anti white hatred. More likely jealousy of success really. Looking for free stuff without paying. I don’t know the history there, lots of anger I know with the Nelson Mandela imprisonment apartheid era. Looks like its swinging the other direction.

Certainly Bono or Geldolf won’t be having any Aid for Africa or farm aid concerts for S African White people.

What about north? Or is the rest of the continent one giant cesspool? The chinese are there diverting rivers and mining. For years all these African countries have had dictators, the names all have changed 5 times in 50 years, money from EU and US stolen, etc.

•••
American Hero: Man sells junk guns made from scrap to city for $300, buys new gun.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/man-sells-junk-guns-to-buy-back-program-buys-new-gun-with-cash/

Looks like it was made from old sprinkler pipes.

junkgun[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
What about north? Or is the rest of the continent one giant cesspool?
Looks like I may spend some time in Senegal later this year. I am pretty curious to see Africa, as it's the one place left on the planet that has more upside than downside, and some people say it us finally turning around in places.

So far as people crapping in the streets and dumping trash in Yosemite, that's what happens when people replace social mores with laws and dictates from the government. They lose any sense of social responsibility, and it comes down to what they can get away with - with no shame attached.

•••
US news even cable show little on this. I watched some on youtube a few weeks ago, not as violent though.

And certain people call Trump hitler. Ridiculous about taking over farms all these people as an entitlement, bigot and anti white hatred. More likely jealousy of success really. Looking for free stuff without paying. I don’t know the history there, lots of anger I know with the Nelson Mandela imprisonment apartheid era. Looks like its swinging the other direction.

Certainly Bono or Geldolf won’t be having any Aid for Africa or farm aid concerts for S African White people.
It's very violent actually! Just write "South African farm murders" on youtube or Bing.com and you will see tons of stuff on it. On Google as you know they will only show a very small amount... Some of the videos are just too violent and disturbing to put here!

What about north? Or is the rest of the continent one giant cesspool? The chinese are there diverting rivers and mining. For years all these African countries have had dictators, the names all have changed 5 times in 50 years, money from EU and US stolen, etc.
The African dictators don't give a crap about their own people! Africa is great for it's super corrupt leaders that steal all the countries money and for the Chinese, who offer loans to the dictators to build infrastructure, were over 90% of the workforce is Chinese workers and almost 100% Chinese materials (cement, steel etc.) Even the cooks and the food for their workforce all comes from China.

But first the Chinese bribe the African dictators into signing contracts that they won't be able to pay off the loans, resulting in the Chinese taking over important strategic government companies, like water, electricity, ports and airports.

Someday when the Chinese will have many millions of their nationals living in and dominating most of the commerce in Africa, I'm sure the Africans will be crying out for Europeans to return.

The Chinese will have no mercy towards Africans!

China in Africa: win-win development, or a new colonialism?
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...rica-win-win-development-or-a-new-colonialism

Last edited:
•••
Looks like I may spend some time in Senegal later this year. I am pretty curious to see Africa, as it's the one place left on the planet that has more upside than downside, and some people say it us finally turning around in places.

So far as people crapping in the streets and dumping trash in Yosemite, that's what happens when people replace social mores with laws and dictates from the government. They lose any sense of social responsibility, and it comes down to what they can get away with - with no shame attached.
If you like Sumo, then you may want to see the 2nd most popular sport in Senegal.... Senegalese Wrestling or Lutte as they call it...

•••
Yes, but if they had substations 50 miles north, apprehend wider areas. Years ago in early 90’s when Infrared was just commercialized by companies like Flir, I had an associate that would rent his service and expensive bulky thermal imaging equipment to fly over S. Florida and Everglades looking for “warm bodies” for contracted DEA interdiction. Now, the equipment is everywhere in govt and private and way cheaper. Placement is key. Unless they put up in tethered blimps up in the air, I don’t know how that would work. You cannot detect thermal signatures of humans at night like from satellites on a google map and zoom in. Aircraft are way too expensive to use and maintain constantly flying.

Virtual fences say with Lasers need repeaters, vulnerable to vandalism, flat point to point short segments near ground level are needed. Electricity in remote areas, etc. all sound good, but technical challenges are immense.

This truck trailer detection stuff with radiography is smoke and mirrors window dressing, same as TSA screening much of it. The public “feels good”, and falsely believes in the high probability of detection, but it isn’t as high as anyone would have you believe or true. The new body scanners yes, like Germany has are great, but you can’t realistically apply the same technology or equipment to 8’ thick containers to reliably and consistently detect a 1-2” size package of drugs buried in all sorts of misc cargo with various densities. It just is b.s. Dogs are better in some cases than TSA employees in finding drugs. Neutron Radiography and bio detection is expensive and say a truck loaded with avocados rolls up at border inspection. Its really tough to distinguish small packages spread out all the other stuff. The explosive sniffing stuff is technically still a challenge.

All this stuff sounds great, but the reality is tough to implement imo, and industry experience.
Interesting post... some of this technology will detect some people arriving at the border but, what will happen if a large group of 50-200 arrive on purpose at the same time as is beginning to happen now? How are the border guards gonna turn them back if there is no physical wall?

Teargas? I can just see all the Libs and their Media going ape-sh*t because some invaders got smoke in their eyes!

Last edited:
•••
Unless they put up in tethered blimps up in the air, I don’t know how that would work.

I believe they are already doing this on part of the border - saw something about it the other day.

Lots of possible solutions and I’m not familiar with them all. However it keeps coming back to the magnitude of the problem...
  • Most drugs are coming in by container ship.
  • Most illegals are overstayers - border crossings,are down. Maybe work on solving THAT problem
  • They caught SiX people on the terrorist watchlist crossing the border. Six, not 4000. Terrorists are not storming the border en masse.
Size the solution to the,problem. Tens of billions on a wall is overkill.

When I used to be in the corporate world, we always had projects involving many different groups. Everyone came in with an agenda. Everyone. But in the interests of effing getting things done, we worked things out and came up with solutions we all could live with. Wish our elected officials would drop the partisan,bullsh*t and do the same.

Meanwhile let’s stop holding 800,000 people hostage. Whether anyone thinks their jobs are necessary or not, that’s a discussion for another day. Right now people are hurting, businesses are hurting, everything’s falling to sh*t.. Reopen the government, put them back to work, then sort out the rest.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats: STOP SAYING WE WANT OPEN BORDERS!!

Also Democrats: California Gov. Gavin Newsom has pledged “sanctuary to all who seek it” in his inauguration address.

They don't want open borders, they want NO borders.

Last edited:
•••
It's very violent actually! Just write "South African farm murders" on youtube or Bing.com and you will see tons of stuff on it. On Google as you know they will only show a very small amount... Some of the videos are just too violent and disturbing to put here!

The African dictators don't give a crap about their own people! Africa is great for it's super corrupt leaders that steal all the countries money and for the Chinese, who offer loans to the dictators to build infrastructure, were over 90% of the workforce is Chinese workers and almost 100% Chinese materials (cement, steel etc.) Even the cooks and the food for their workforce all comes from China.

But first the Chinese bribe the African dictators into signing contracts that they won't be able to pay off the loans, resulting in the Chinese taking over important strategic government companies, like water, electricity, ports and airports.

Someday when the Chinese will have many millions of their nationals living in and dominating most of the commerce in Africa, I'm sure the Africans will be crying out for Europeans to return.

The Chinese will have no mercy towards Africans!

China in Africa: win-win development, or a new colonialism?
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...rica-win-win-development-or-a-new-colonialism

Thanks. Looks like colonization alright. I wonder if the chinese know what their acronym BARF means in english. What a city. I noticed the roads, not sure if rail or truck. An Indian friend tells me that the chinese are building a road south based on concession down to the ocean, not sure if the same one on the map. Ties this together.

•••
Democrats: STOP SAYING WE WANT OPEN BORDERS!!

Also Democrats: California Gov. Gavin Newsom has pledged “sanctuary to all who seek it” in his inauguration address.

They are going to have single payer healthcare for all residents legal or illegal, that should double the population.

•••
Size the solution to the,problem. Tens of billions on a wall is overkill.

Chuck and Nancy agreed to 25 billion last shutdown until a corrupt judge in San Francisco said the President couldn't rescind a previous Presidents executive order. Eliminating the best bargaining leverage the President had.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back