Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"The European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think [it] of the European Union, but they're a foe," he said.

"In a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us," he added.

On the other hand, it was "critical that the leaders of the US and Russia engage on important matters," the US state department said on Monday, as Trump landed in Helsinki for his tete-a-tete with the Russian chief.

To add insult to injury, the state department said that it would impose sanctions on EU firms doing business with Iran, the NBC network also reported.

"We will seek to provide unprecedented financial pressure on the Iranian regime," the department said, after Trump walked away from a deal on Iran nuclear arms control.

The refusal to exempt EU firms comes despite the fact Russia is to invest $50bn in Iran's energy sector.

Russia also sold Iran high-tech anti-aircraft systems, with no Trump objections.
https://euobserver.com/foreign/142384

Comrade 45 never disappoints his boss.

images

•••
I think this term and definition pretty much nails it -

Useful idiot

'In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause of whose goals they are not fully aware and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause. The term was originally used to describe non-Communists regarded as susceptible to Communist propaganda and manipulation"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

•••
Without a doubt today was the most Embarrassing day in Presidential history.

•••
You should sit this one out.

I think this term and definition pretty much nails it -

Useful idiot

'In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause of whose goals they are not fully aware and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause. The term was originally used to describe non-Communists regarded as susceptible to Communist propaganda and manipulation"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

•••
•••
You should have sat last week out.

Why? Oh yeah.. you're the dumb ass who thought Strzok and fake indictments were good news.

•••
Why? Oh yeah.. you're the dumb ass who thought Strzok and fake indictments were good news.

Brand new week, are you're starting off where you left off. Taking the lead in the Dumb Poster of the Week contest. Fake indictment? No, it's real. Why you continue to post stupid stuff is beyond me.

Maybe you can post some more homophobic pictures of Pres. Trump and Putin. That'll be lolz.
Show attachment 93211

Just wanted to get this before deleted. Highlighting you own stupidity, lol.

Last edited:
•••
Brand new week, are you're starting off where you left off. Taking the lead in the Dumb Poster of the Week contest.

Maybe you can post some more homophobic pictures of Pres. Trump and Putin. That'll be lolz.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Starbucks getting rid of straws is good for liberals. Now they don't have to worry about poking themselves in the eye everyday.

•••
Damn, the Useful Idiot is getting hammered, even on Fox, which I'm watching now.

Traitor Trump is trending - https://twitter.com/hashtag/TraitorTrump?src=tren&lang=en

Picking Putin (KGB) over our own folks.

POTUS: “My people came to me, (DNI) Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be.“

Dan Coats just responded:

DiPzXgNW0AAEvL-.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
As a proud American I never thought I would ever see an American President become a Traitor.
Especially on live TV.
It is a really sad day :xf.frown:

•••
Last edited:
•••
From Paul Ryan ...
0E8E44A5-6F33-4CD5-ACFF-E6BDEB5114E2.jpeg

But he probably won’t do anything.

Last edited:
•••
Fallout from Finland visit:
  • Former CIA Director John Brennan: “It was nothing short of treasonous”
  • Sen. John McCain: President Trump “disgraceful,” naive, and egoistical after meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday in Finland... one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory”
  • House Speaker Paul Ryan: “The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally.”
  • Sen. Jeff Flake: meeting “shameful.”
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham: Trump's statements were a “sign of weakness. ”
  • Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto: a “disgusting” display.
Once again, ever-deluded 45 acted against the advice of his own administration, contradicted his chiefs of intelligence, dismissed ongoing legal process at the highest level, failed to hold Putin accountable for anything, blamed America for everything, acting in the most impeachable manner against the national interest.

I am not a political expert but I am excepting some more high-profile resignations very soon.
The ship is sinking.

•••
Fallout from Finland visit:
  • Former CIA Director John Brennan: “It was nothing short of treasonous”
  • Sen. John McCain: President Trump “disgraceful,” naive, and egoistical after meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday in Finland... one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory”
  • House Speaker Paul Ryan: “The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally.”
  • Sen. Jeff Flake: meeting “shameful.”
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham: Trump's statements were a “sign of weakness. ”
  • Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto: a “disgusting” display.
Once again, ever-deluded 45 acted against the advice of his own administration, contradicted his chiefs of intelligence, dismissed ongoing legal process at the highest level, failed to hold Putin accountable for anything, blamed America for everything, acting in the most impeachable manner against the national interest.

I am not a political expert but I am excepting some more high-profile resignations very soon.
The ship is sinking.
This MUST be the moment the republicans see the Truth and Speak out.
If they don't then their party will be ruined for decades if not forever.

•••
Even Mitch McConnell -
"I've said a number of times and I say it again, the Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community,"
Will Hurd (TX)
"I've seen the Russian intelligence manipulate many people many people in my career, and I never would have thought the US President would be one of them,"​

The big list here - they seem to be updating it...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/congress-reaction-trump-putin-comments/index.html

Last edited:
•••
This MUST be the moment the republicans see the Truth and Speak out.
If they don't then their party will be ruined for decades if not forever.
After I posted that Rand Paul on CNN would not say he believes our intelligent community over Putin.
What the Hell is Wrong with these guys?
Does Putin have pee tapes on all of them? :banghead:

•••
Russian media is owned and controlled by the state. Journalists who speak out end up with those mysterious “Russian heart attacks.” Were not killing journalists here -yet
Congrats on speaking Russian. Must be difficult finding the motivation to learn the language of a country you dislike.

Russian media is not state owned. Some of it is, most of it is private.

The US is jailing journalists, has been since long before Trump came to office. Not murdering them, as far as we know. At least not on the scale of Putin. Not necessary, since people in the US swallow everything they are fed by the media without question - more than in any country I have been to, and the media works for the interests of corporations, power brokers and the wealthy.

Russia is a small country with a weak economy and fragile politics. What are people so afraid of?

•••
Congrats on speaking Russian. Must be difficult finding the motivation to learn the language of a country you dislike.
Not speaking on her behalf, but I don't think for a second she hates Russia or Russians at all. Just their government and for good reason. I too dislike the Russian government and the US government but unlike Comrade 45 I will not plead false equivalence.

I hope you understand the difference between a country and its government that may - or may not - be legitimate.
Criticizing your own government in good faith is a patriotic act and the right to dissent is an American value.

Russia is a small country with a weak economy and fragile politics. What are people so afraid of?
Russia is causing a lot of damage, but with blinders on you're missing some of the action.
Russia is resorting to a diplomacy of nuisance precisely because it is weak and lacking leverage.

It's not that Putin is so smart. He is, to some extent, as an experienced manipulator.
But it is mostly the West that is stupid. Not just 45. Europeans are naïve too, but they aren't deluded like 45. Even his staunchest supporters see him for what he is (a thug) and don't think for a second that he is a good guy, a decent man whose word can be trusted.

•••

It’s a fun language once you get past the pronunciation and the Cyrillic alphabet. I don’t dislike the country or its people. It has an interesting history. I dislike the actions of their autocratic leader, as do many Russian citizens and expats.

•••
It's not that Putin is so smart. He is, to some extent, as an experienced manipulator.
But it is mostly the West that is stupid.

Nobody says he's not a thug. We know he's a thug, and the US has a long history of working with thugs. So far as the West being stupid, unfortunately that's true. Masses everywhere tend to be stupid. But here's my question again. What are you afraid of? A Russian invasion? Can't see that happening. Crimea was not an invasion. The Eastern Ukraine would be an invasion, though it is heavily Russian. It has not been invaded. Putin has meddled there yes, as the USA has (which may have precipitated the whole Crimean issue).

Americans whining that Russians are swaying their opinions are pathetic. If people's opinions are that weak, they are going to be swayed by one bad actor or another. The US will be brought down internally, as all tired and corrupt empires are.

It’s a fun language once you get past the pronunciation and the Cyrillic alphabet.

The alphabets are all pretty easy - Greek, Hangul, Hiragana can all be picked up within a few days. When I was in Slovenia last year, I had fun picking up some of that language. It has a nice sound to it.

I think everyone here can differentiate between a country and it's leaders. I block people who can't, since they can't be taught.

•••
The US will be brought down internally, as all tired and corrupt empires are.

The Putin apologist throws his hat into the ring.

Chris Wallace tougher on Putin than Trump.
Chris Wallace interviews Russian President Vladimir Putin

Then Trump on Hannity:

Trump: Nuclear warming is our biggest problem
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5809983131001/?#sp=show-clips

What? - https://www.google.com/search?q="nuclear+warming"&client=firefox-b-1&ei=xS9NW_XPGIiC-Qb3_YWgAQ&start=10&sa=N&biw=1536&bih=700

-----------------------------

-------------------

John Schindler @20committee

Mueller knows everything.

Thanks to the IC.

I repeat: Mueller. Knows. Everything.

How many times do @TheRickWilson & I gotta tell y'all this?

And btw … He's coming.

4:29 PM - Jul 16, 2018

Last edited:
•••
-below-

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back