Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That is a Commentary on his actions and things he says...."Both sides" remember?
Not too mention just about all memes are Making Stuff Up.

Raking leaves is funny because he actually said it. The hitler meme has no basis in truth, is harmful and isn't humorous. IMO.
forest-trump[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dia de gracias. hmm. You don't celebrate that there do you? All I see is Black Friday and Black week signs everywhere here in Latin America. Can't find a decent turkey dinner after years of trying, so gave up.
No, it's not a holiday here. Too bad you can't find turkey... how about chicken as a substitute? Personally I prefer the taste of chicken to turkey.

Black Friday sales started showing up here in the past 3-4 years, but nowhere close to the US and none of those yearly human stampedes like "La corrida de Toros en Pamplona"

and Happy Thanksgiving to All

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's funny, you don't mind when your buddies GILSAN and offthehandle make stuff up.
I guess as long as they make stuff up that you like or aligns with your politics it's OK.

Btw, did she really hold this sign up?

1 ) McConnell meme wasn't hateful or gaslighting.

2) Gilsan and offthehandle are responsible for themselves. I'm here to watch you.

3) Point taken.

I'm sensitive to the hitler meme in particular after watching liberals try to paint R's as anti-Semetic trogs for Pittsburgh. Perp was a nut who hated everyone, including Trump.

Happy Thanksgiving.

CUwK_u-UwAAV4tn.jpg

Last edited:
•••
2) Gilsan and offthehandle are responsible for themselves. I'm here to watch you.

3) Point taken.

Happy Thanksgiving.
CUwK_u-UwAAV4tn.jpg
Like said as long as their memes align with your politics, it's ok.

But seriously, a Happy Thanksgiving to you too (y)

11272013_ap031127019218201_s2048x1386.jpg

•••
Happy thanksgiving from me also...

Thought it was humorus/humourous..

46789523_196477751275338_4357669854266785792_n.jpg

•••
LOL... Isn't it ironic?
Bank BANS woman in helmet but allows MAN in Burqa

•••
"So I hate the crime. I hate what’s done. I hate the cover-up. And I will tell you this: The Crown Prince hates it more than I do. And they have vehemently denied it. The CIA points it both ways. You know, it’s — as I said, maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. But I will say very strongly that it’s a very important ally. And if we go by a certain standard, we won’t be able to have allies with almost any country. Okay?

Q Who should be held accountable?

Maybe the world should be held accountable, because the world is a vicious place. The world is a very, very vicious place. If you look at what’s happening in China, if you look at what’s happening in so many different countries — I could name many countries. If you look at what’s happening with terrorism all over the world.

That’s the other thing with Saudi Arabia — they really are — they’re putting up tremendous amounts of money to actually fight terrorism. Now, if they were a part of terrorism — and nobody is going to try and justify that; they were a big part of it — but they’re spending a lot of money, and they’re opening up. And they’re doing a lot of things that are very good. They’re really opening up that country for a lot of good.

You know, until this happened, there were a lot of people saying a lot of good things about the Crown Prince. So he strongly denies it. He vehemently denies it. And my policy is very simple: America first. Keep America great again. And that’s what I’m doing, and we’re doing better than anybody thought even possible."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...thanksgiving-teleconference-members-military/

•••
0C899421-9663-4193-B61A-70258DD650C8.jpeg

Romaine lettuce, that is. Treat yourself to a nice Caesar salad :).

•••
"So I hate the crime. I hate what’s done. I hate the cover-up. And I will tell you this: The Crown Prince hates it more than I do. And they have vehemently denied it. The CIA points it both ways. You know, it’s — as I said, maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. But I will say very strongly that it’s a very important ally. And if we go by a certain standard, we won’t be able to have allies with almost any country. Okay?

Pretty sure none of our other allies have ever had a critic of their government (or anyone else) dismembered with a bone saw while still alive. I think asking that much is setting the bar pretty low!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Chuck owns himself.

Chuck Schumer‏Verified account @SenSchumer
I don’t agree very often with Chief Justice Roberts, especially his partisan decisions which seem highly political on Citizens United, Janus, and Shelby.

But I am thankful today that he—almost alone among Republicans—stood up to President Trump and for an independent judiciary.

•••
Pretty sure none of our other allies have ever had a critic of their government (or anyone else) dismembered with a bone saw while still alive. I think asking that much is setting the bar pretty low!

We allied with Stalin in WWII. Two minutes on google will show USA has allied with all types of countries.

•••
•••
Usted podria comprar un pavo, cocinar su propia cena y invitar a sus amigos, no?

I don’t do Black Friday. It’s a zoo in person and “buyer beware” in many stores and online. A few great deals to get peoples attention, then a load of overpriced crap.

Tenemos pechuga de pollo- a la leña con las papas fritas de kfc. haha. Muy saludable, lol. No tengo horno para concinar un pavo y el precio es $80+ y carisimo. Los restaurantes tenia muy poco y son horribles de calidad- el pavo cada año llevarnos a seco. Entonces no mas. Antes la madre de mi novia se concinado un gran pavo congelado como de tipo en costco, pero no me gusta el sabor.

Yea, the stupid black friday stuff is ridiculous. de acuerdo. I have actually never participated ever, stay away from such nonsense. Every year in Latin America, it seems to increase in acceptance and size, we had traffic jams all over yesterday- pre-black friday crazy- "Dia de accione de gracias- de compras" lol.

•••
offthehandle make stuff up.

Like what did I make up? I post things retrieved from the net and created by other people and companies, nothing I create on my own. Show me something I "Made up". I have an opinion- just like you. That's it.

@GILSAN also posts things that he finds online, some really interesting things especially the similarities of what's going on in EU versus the USA.

•••
•••
•••
So for all the Anti-Trump fans- here is an article forwarded to me by a anti-trump friend. Not sure if this was posted before, I am probably a month late.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

Like a month and a half late, I posted it. We've talked about it a lot already. We talked about it some more a few days ago, when mr-x falsely posted that me/lennco said he would be in prison by now. Had to point out NY State tax department is currently investigating what was in the report and that we'll know more when we get his personal taxes next year.

Last edited:
•••
No, it's not a holiday here. Too bad you can't find turkey... how about chicken as a substitute? Personally I prefer the taste of chicken to turkey.

I can find it, but it basically sucks. Dry and expensive. I did have pechuga de pollo a la leña though.

Gotta love open flames- no smog controls.

Attachments

• alalena.jpg
    alalena.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 51
•••
Like a month and a half late, I posted it. We've talked about it a lot already.

Well you are the Trump reporter. Good job.
How about this?

•••
•••
A national emergency in Mexico! Call the ONU (United Nations) we need $27,000. a day. Where is OpenSocietys and Sin Fronteras right now? Why aren't they feeding these people?

Where is Jim Acosta now? Why isn't CNN and him there, doing this coverage on site, live coverage and translating on behalf of the America People? (Because Acosta is a scared little wuss, living in DC) Acosta flys everywhere, but not to the Border. Why not? CNN could be right there day and night, making it their cause. They would rather berate the President though.

Estamos Protestando!!!! Translated parts: "We demand food, we are hungry! We want to work. We are workers. We raise our voice! If the US doesn't open the doors- we call for Europe and whatever other country to help us!" "we don't believe in this process, we want to work", "We ask to forgive us Mexico, we thank you", "We have no solution", "we want asylum", "we don't want violence", "we are going to get sick since we are wet (Rained) "We are waiting to enter the USA or Canada or any country to work"

(Like where is Angela Merkel? These people want to work and not change the national religion, Where is international voice like Spain?)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back