Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Her staff kicked reporters out for asking if they could ask her questions. What a fraud.

Not surprising. She is as naive as a 9 year old that her protectors and handlers don’t want her to continue to embarrass herself. When she came to Pelosi’s office with the Milleneal children she must have left her advisors behind. Very entertaining her ignorance.
She needs to find which “chamber” she belongs in. Lol. Chamber pot.

Meanwhile, the silence of liberals in this thread running to her defense speaks for itself. Ha. Yet our resident genius political commentator Mr. Lions calls a well spoken and educated Candace Owens a Fraud.

•••
The Swiss are smarter than most. One of the cleanest countries I have been in. They don’t allow immigrant deadbeats to simply arrive and become citizens.

Last edited:
•••
Larry Elder: "Racism is NOT a major issue in this country"

•••
CNN mixes a bunch of issues in a lump. Fake collusion, Golf, Roberts, as though it was one subject, other than the hate campaign by CNN. The Justice speaking out politicaly like that shows that plays right into the Presidents hand. Justices aren’t supposed to be political, and obviously with that statement and getting involved he is.

•••
So.. I read today that saying pregnant woman wasn't inclusive because men can get pregnant too. :ROFL::xf.laugh:

That's not science, it's delusion.

•••
I didn’t twist your words like you did mine. I made a statement. Clear. It was removed. Now you regurgitate the issue.

That acronym was an old-as-the-hills insult used regularily, a blue collar level insult which I fail realize what bothers you about it. You are also from CA, so surprises me you didnt fling it or use it around in jest, in joking. Instead you or someone reports it and mods remove it, now you have the disrespect to this forum to repeat it once again when I respected the forum by not repeating it. Get a grip. You turn it into some sort of blashemy punished by a beheading like I spoke against your religion whatever that is.

Punto. Vayase. Fuera.
Your original post was removed because it was the actual attack.
I am just reminding you of what you said in context to what you are now saying about Acosta and how you don't mind if he is harmed.
Or as you put it, "Especially if its Jim Acosta."

Funny how you are now constantly insulting me in every reply...lol

•••
So.. I read today that saying pregnant woman wasn't inclusive because men can get pregnant too. :ROFL::xf.laugh:

LOL... Only after chickens grow teeth or elephants start to fly...

•••
Meanwhile, the silence of liberals in this thread running to her defense speaks for itself. Ha. Yet our resident genius political commentator Mr. Lions calls a well spoken and educated Candace Owens a Fraud.

She is young and naive. What's to defend.

Candace Owens is a college dropout and a fraud. That's well documented.

•••
I walked into a LatAm office locally today, we were joking about a deficit problem in the country.

I suggested that the USA or IMF might loan them needed $$.

They replied jokingly:

“Yes, for sure we are just surviving and you don’t see our people arriving in droves or making fake asilo demands and we are not part of the Caravan!!”

Timely, really was funny to hear first hand, face to face other Latinos disgusted with the Caravan.

The Caravan is being reported they want to stampede the border gates. Cute.

•••
I walked into a LatAm office locally today, we were joking about a deficit problem in the country.

I suggested that the USA or IMF might loan them needed $$.

They replied jokingly:

“Yes, for sure we are just surviving and you don’t see our people arriving in droves or making fake asilo demands and we are not part of the Caravan!!”

Timely, really was funny to hear first hand, face to face other Latinos disgusted with the Caravan.

The Caravan is being reported they want to stampede the border gates. Cute.
But, Liberal Media does NOT report this kind of news!

•••
That's well documented

You have repeated the word “Fraud”, I don’t recall any documentation, just rhetoric. Sometime in between the Trump hate posts, at your convenience you might post such evidence.

Yea? I am a college drop out, no regrets and retired way before others dream of, I dont need to do anything but goof off like I did today. Lots of jealous people around me. So were a bunch of successful non estabishment people who refused to finish college, some more of your heroes like Zuckerberg and Gates.

•••

Exactly. Real people. Real situations. The news isnt news as we know, its opinion commentary. Btw, the media makes it sound as though all Latinos travel one direction. There are quite a few Latinos I meet all the time that have no interest to go to the USA or after they do, they get tired of the B.S. culture, Snow or Traffic and return BACK to Latin America from the USA, because they would rather be where I travel. Also, the media doesn’t mention that.

•••

That is taking politically correct a bit too far. You are joking or read this "in the onion"?

•••
SOOOO True!

And I'm STILL waiting for Fox News/Red State/Info Wars/(insert your favorite right leaning site here) to show up at the local breakfast hangout where all the old school Republicans (i.e. Reagan 'Pubs) are bemoaning how embarrassed they are by Trump's actions and deamenor and also wish he would show respect for the office he holds as well as to all others that he disagrees with and disagree with him.

Don't you just hate it when certain news media won't report on things that go against or don't fit in with their agenda?!?!?

I'm SHOCKED I tell you... SHOCKED!

Last edited:
•••
I don’t recall

Yes, I went thru it myself, long article went thru it, Kanye dropped her because she was a fraud, video of her lying. But you don't recall. Namepros has a search, put in my name, her name, it's there.

•••
Gilsan coming shortly with the breakdown:

Twitter Bans Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer
https://www.thedailybeast.com/twitter-bans-far-right-activist-laura-loomer

I find it hilarious that Laura Loomer is calling on the President of the United States to step in because Twitter banned her for breaking their terms of service.
Brian Krassenstein‏ @krassenstein 58m58 minutes ago

Dsj_WTVX4AAlg8h.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Turkey Day!
"1989, during George H. W. Bush's first Thanksgiving as president, it has been an annual tradition for the president to "pardon" the turkey."

Trump?
Will Trump declare the turkey a Loser and eat it anyway?

•••
When I search for "Candace Owens is a fraud" I get plenty of links to articles that have nothing but more JB style rants. They claim that she's a fraud because she changed from leftist anti-Trump to a conservative in less than 2 years. The more one thinks about this, the more damning it is to the left.

What kind of people change their political view so diametrically in such short order? Answer: people who have been brainwashed and suddenly realize it. Imagine a Nazi youth, or a young North Korean - brought up in an environment where they were taught that one particular world view was the right one and that those who oppose that view were bad people.

There's the answer why people suddenly abandon the left. They continue until what they see and experience contradicts what they are told on a daily basis. And they realize that once they abandon all the complicated rationalizations and lies that support their world view, everything makes much more sense.

We call it waking up. It's what people do after they realize that being "woke" means they are still sleeping.

Last edited:
•••
What kind of people change their political view so diametrically in such short order? Answer:

Somebody who dropped out of college, had failed internet ventures like doxing bullies. Suddenly became/pretends to be Republican because it pays the bills. Not complicated. Brexit was a failure as well. Again, articles go thru it. There's this stereotype based on numbers that most blacks are Democrats, so black Republicans are kind of like Unicorns. 93% of the RNC was white. It's so bad, Trump literally saw somebody black and made it a thing, "there goes my African American" So Republicans love Black Republicans. Have a little personality, start your social media up, repeat Republican talking points all day long = make money.

@Domainace - you are aware of Google? - https://www.google.com/search?q=candace+fraud&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Last edited:
•••
Ok, Politcal Correct Vocabulary lesson quiz for Liberals:

Question: Why the Q? Isn't this a duplicate? LBGTQ?

Multiple Choice:

A. G = Q, just for emphasis
B. Q reserved status for T
C. L+G = Q
D. Q = Alt-G
E. None of the above
F. All of the above

•••
Ok, Politcal Correct Vocabulary lesson quiz for Liberals:

Question: Why the Q? Isn't this a duplicate? LBGTQ?

Multiple Choice:

A. G = Q, just for emphasis
B. Q reserved status for T
C. L+G = Q
D. Q = Alt-G
E. None of the above
F. All of the above
You forgot "G".

G. I don't really care. Their movement, their choice of letters.

If I was a voting liberal, I'd say put me down for "G".

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
"I feel sorry for Jerry Brown. "

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back