IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not so much different than America. In many if not most European countries you can become a citizen after 5 years of lawful residence. Or by virtue of marriage, ancestry etc. Depends from one country to another.
Some countries may require you to pass a language test.
Becoming an American isn't so much easier than becoming a Danish citizen. It's mostly a question of time.
DK is fairly homogeneous. SE has historically been more welcoming to immigrants.

I don't think most EU countries consider you a citizen by virtue of being born in the country.

From what I understand, Nordic countries in question require you to speak, read and write their language, require lengthy cultural classes before being eligible.

Homogeneity of population does not explain everything.

Homogeneity of population no, of culture yes.

•••
Prager U are EVIL capitalist.

NRA are domestic TERRORIST

Republicans are RACIST

Do you haven any ideas that aren't approved progressive agitprop?

? You alright. You got triggered by a few Prager quotes, you went in all kinds of directions. Maybe you feel an affinity towards him, since you both sold out and bowed down to Dumb Donald?

And I never said all Republicans are racists, just that most racists love Dumb Donald, which is true.

----------------------
Trump tweeting on a Saturday. He's feeling it.

Now he's taking up the conspiracy theory stuff, like he did in the past with the Birther nonsense, something mr-x still believes in.

Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others.......

.....Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don’t watch at all..

....Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

What a complete loon.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think most EU countries consider you a citizen by virtue of being born in the country.
Indeed. There are different ways: ancestry, parents' nationality, residence etc. Nothing insurmountable.

Each country has its own peculiarities. For example if you have Irish grandparents, you normally qualify for Irish citizenship.
Malta sells passports. Cyprus as well. Plus a few other countries that have less-publicized but nonetheless real options for investors. If you have money you can have an EU passport.
Russian oligarchs love Cyprus, and they use Malta too. Even Hungary sells residence rights. Being a lawful resident in a EU country means you freedom of movement within the Schengen area.

That's the reality, if you are a refugee in need of protection get ready for a hard time and expect to feel unwelcome. On the other hand if you are a corrupt oligarch with some dineros - there is a red carpet lane ready for you.

From what I understand, Nordic countries in question require you to speak, read and write their language, require lengthy cultural classes before being eligible.
The US too has similar provisions for naturalized citizens.

But if you do not have a reasonable command of the language after 5+ years of residence (which is usually a prerequisite), that begs the question - notwithstanding special cases: what have you been doing in that country ?

•••
Prager U are EVIL capitalist.

NRA are domestic TERRORIST

Republicans are RACIST

Do you haven any ideas that aren't approved progressive agitprop?

Triggered off of Prager quotes. Just putting this in a post for future reference. About flipping, Prager and mr-x, spirit animals:

Hahah.. you're right. Trump is a major douche.. I'm only voting for him b/c I think he'll get impeached and Mike Pence will be President :).

Yep - I never said Trump was honest or capable of being Pres. I said he'd get impeached and Mick Pence would be a great president. :)

Will Trump get thrown out like Berlusconi?

I think Trump's conflicts are dangerous and could lead to his impeachment if he's not careful. Countries around the world will be sucking up to his family for political access.

August 2017 - just last year
Once again, Trump is his own worst enemy.

I find myself hoping President Trump is impeached soon

I agree with all those quotes from mr-x. That's just a drop.

--------------------------
Omarosa Might Have ‘As Many As 200’ Tapes, NY Times Reports

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/omarosa-200-tapes-new-york-times_us_5b7649bde4b0a5b1feb99d15

Oh, looks like we'll be talking about her for awhile.

Last edited:
•••
Dr Evil Brennan with a security clearance: Trump has committed Treason! TREASON!!

Dr Evil Brennan without a security clearance: Well I didn't really mean treason.

Rachel Madcow Maddow: Wut?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Let's break your bullshit down. A LOT has changed between the republican primary and now. I'm not ashamed of my opinion of Trump before the election or after.

The major surprise of course is how effective President Trump has been pushing conservative policy. Despite the bullshit resistance and non-stop media lies.

Do I hate that he's crude? Yes. Unlike you, I don't have to defend Donald Trump's bad behavior, unlike you and Bill Clinton.

Do I love that dumb liberals and journalist are pissing themselves over distraction like Omarosa? Yes. Mitch McConnell has put more conservative judges on the bench faster than anyone in the history of the Republic.

Is Prager U a for profit Jewish propaganda machine? No. Just like Shriner's Hospital and every other charity, they have administrators, pay their employees, etc. in part, with donations.

Are the NRA really terrorist? No. Terrorist are terrorist. Does the NRA "have blood on their hands?" No, the school district who refused to help a trouble kid and the police who hid outside the school like cowards and the PERSON WHO SHOT OTHER PEOPLE have blood on their hands.

Is it OK to judge republicans and conservative as hateful and racist based on comments on a youtube video? No, it's not.

No more than judging liberals as regressive Marxist based on their enthusiastic support for Antif-fa.. Well that doesn't work because it true.. but you the idea.

Triggered off of Prager quotes. Just putting this in a post for future reference. About flipping, Prager and mr-x, spirit animals:

August 2017 - just last year

I agree with all those quotes from mr-x. That's just a drop.

--------------------------
Omarosa Might Have ‘As Many As 200’ Tapes, NY Times Reports

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/omarosa-200-tapes-new-york-times_us_5b7649bde4b0a5b1feb99d15

Oh, looks like we'll be talking about her for awhile.

Last edited:
•••
Kimberley Strassel DISMANTLES Washington Post fact check of Bruce Ohr.

Definitely worth the read; https://twitter.com/KimStrassel/status/1030528033411674112

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Let's break your bullsh*t down. A LOT has changed between the republican primary and now. I'm not ashamed of my opinion of Trump before the election or after.

The major surprise of course is how effective President Trump has been pushing conservative policy. Despite the bullsh*t resistance and non-stop media lies.

Do I hate that he's crude? Yes. Unlike you, I don't have to defend Donald Trump's bad behavior, unlike you and Bill Clinton.

Do I love that dumb liberals and journalist are pissing themselves over distraction like Omarosa? Yes. Mitch McConnell has put more conservative judges on the bench faster than anyone in the history of the Republic.

Is Prager U a for profit Jewish propaganda machine? No. Just like Shriner's Hospital and every other charity, they have administrators, pay their employees, etc. in part, with donations.

Are the NRA really terrorist? No. Terrorist are terrorist. Does the NRA "have blood on their hands?" No, the school district who refused to help a trouble kid and the police who hid outside the school like cowards and the PERSON WHO SHOT OTHER PEOPLE have blood on their hands.

Is it OK to judge republicans and conservative as hateful and racist based on comments on a youtube video? No, it's not.

No more than judging liberals as regressive Marxist based on their enthusiastic support for Antif-fa.. Well that doesn't work because it true.. but you the idea.

You posted a bunch of stuff that didn't make sense.

Some quotes were from August of last year, over a year past the primaries.

Conservative policy? = doing things to wreck environment, spending more than you take in, exploding the deficit, getting played by other countries, no wall, etc.

You do defend his bad behavior.

Omarosa = actual tapes. I understand why you would hate that. Trump/family/supporters lie, then tapes come out exposing them. And not only Omarosa, we have the Cohen tapes as well. More coming out of that too. You ever wonder why people felt the need to record him? They all knew he was a snake and a liar.

Prager U is a propaganda machine, a hate one at that. I think the part of them listing themselves as a Non-profit on FB went over your head, what I was talking about.

Not sure why you're bringing up NRA, twice today. I didn't bring it up, I guess you don't like they were exposed, and in financial trouble as well.

Hateful/racist is much more that some YouTube comments. It comes from the very top, Trump. Racist.

Then your other post, another one you didn't read. She got handled in her own comments.

And you speak like you're speaking for Conservatives but there are just a bunch of RINO's in the thread, I can't find 1 fiscal Conservative.

----------
The Trump administration is dismantling financial protections for the military
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...ctions-for-the-military/ar-BBLUFYs?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
OMG del Cielo... is this allowed to happen in 2018? Merkel meeting with Putin? Has she gone bonkers and sold her soul to the Russian bear? What will the Liberal Media say? Will Mueller start investigating her?

The Russian President and German Chancellor looked like old pals as they sipped wine at a picnic table outside Meseberg palace, north of Berlin. Top their their agenda on Saturday was the planned Nord Stream 2 pipeline that would carry Russian gas under the Baltic Sea to Germany....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-discuss-pipeline-Trump-slammed-gas-deal.html
4F31C27C00000578-0-image-a-25_1534620292837.jpg

•••
A Tale of Two Twitters:

1. Victor Davis Hanson is a conservative thought leader, Senior Fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, a NYT best-selling author and a Fox News contributor.
@VDHanson ... Not Verified.

2. Sarah Jeong tweets hatred about white people: Verified!

Another day... another example of conservatives being censored on social media
Dk0TX3uV4AE-Rw5

•••
A Tale of Two Twitters:

1. Victor Davis Hanson is a conservative thought leader, Senior Fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, a NYT best-selling author and a Fox News contributor.
@VDHanson ... Not Verified.

2. Sarah Jeong tweets hatred about white people: Verified!

Another day... another example of conservatives being censored on social media
Dk0TX3uV4AE-Rw5

Another dumb post. Complaining that Conservative Thought Leaders aren't verified, using some example of a guy I've never heard of before. Same post showing Laura Ingraham verified, just like most of the Conservatives she retweets, verified. Coulter, Hannity, Breibart.......all verified. The guy probably didn't take the steps necessary to get verified. That's it.

Then posting a screenshot of somebody who has their Safety Settings checked off - Hide sensitive content, complaining Twitter is censoring them, lol. Maybe, somebody needs to teach Conservatives how to use the internet and change account settings?

The Whiny Right.

Last edited:
•••
thebradfordfile™ @thebradfordfile
Conservatives do not want to silence the speech of Rachel Maddow, Joy Behar or Jim Acosta. Everybody loves a good laugh.

thebradfordfile™ @thebradfordfile
If progressives could come up with better ideas, they wouldn’t have to spend all their time silencing ours.

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii
Why aren't the same newspapers writing about how we need a "free and independent press," also condemning social media censorship of Conservative Media?

•••
RockPrincess @Rockprincess818
Cut the crap, you did the same thing to Diamond and Silk and countless other conservative pages and labeled them all as “Hate Speech”. You Only apologized when you got caught. It’s not a mistake, it’s deliberate. Facebook is obviously run by Fascist, totalitarian, racist bigots.

Facebook @facebook
Replying to @prageru and @conservmillen
We mistakenly removed these videos and have restored them because they don't break our standards. This will reverse any reduction in content distribution you’ve experienced.
We’re very sorry and are continuing to look into what happened with your Page.

•••
haha, from Gilsan's tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1030501196879089670

verified account btw

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader

Another day, another example of conservatives being censored on social media.

getting owned in his own comments:

"Congressman, it's your settings. Go into "settings and privacy" and uncheck this box so you can see these kinds of tweets."

"And your party thinks you could be Speaker of the House? Yikes. Go to your Twitter settings and change them and you'll never see that notice again. But be advised, it appeared because of her offensive language."

"This tweet is the perfect allegory for what's going on in the world right now. His own Twitter settings are what cause the issue, but he immediately takes to the world to blame someone else. (It's an easy fix. Just unclick "hide sensitive content" in your settings.)"

"Ahahahaha, waiting in line and laughing out loud, embarrassing but worth it!!"

"Paul Manafort couldn't convert pdf to word and back. Look where it got him. Now this genius!!!"

Censors himself, blames social media.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Last edited:
•••
Italy has finally voted for a politician with balls... Hey Sweden... time to wake up out of your nightmare and vote right wing in September, for a change... you will not regret it...
Dk5MCPwUYAYc3XY

Last edited:
•••
conservatives being censored on social media.
As I am sure you are aware @JB Lions, there are very few actual "conservatives" in power in the repub party these days, the right today is full of fake "conservative" neocon fascists that love playing hardball until they get punched in the face, then they whine on and on about how it's just not fair.

•••
•••
LEGAL NEWS: Judge Ellis in the Manafort trial is asking jurors to be cautious after several flower arrangements were anonymously delivered to the court. The attached cards were inscribed: "Choose wisely. Love HRC."

HOT MIC: Huma Abedin overheard in the CNN greenroom: "The Manafort jurors are fine--they were handpicked by Hillary."

BIZARRE: Senator Schumer says in additional to suing the National Archives for Kavanaugh documents, he will sue McDonald's for every Kavanaugh order going back to 2003.

REVEALED: Maxine Waters says she received a birthday gift from President Trump: "A case of 'MAGA' straws."

BREAKING: Following President Trump's scathing comments on Andrew Cuomo, CNN reveals the NY governor will host a special on Sunday evening: "America: Never great. Never will be."

•••
Another boatload of Cultural Enrichment just landed on European shores...

Awww, look at all these vulnerable women and children accompanied by their fathers who are OBVIOUSLY doctors and engineers trained up to Western standards....
Dk5G4KSXgAAYlkv

•••
Oh Goodness Gracious me... Now the English breakfast will have to become Halal soon. We don't want to be called racists now, do we???
DkzfdJOUYAEIV4j

•••
•••
Have your sarcasm detector checked.

Have your reading ability checked. You just read the headline again, now trying to play off getting fooled. Again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back