Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot-2018-07-25-at-9[1].jpg

•••
Loony left: Santa Barbara California passes a straw ban with JAIL and a fine for each violation.

•••
@JB Lions

This is debunked by WaPo.

https://no_url_shorteners/5MvAsLgVsb

Gaslighting. The Kremlin released version edited out the same question. Interesting.

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ”

•••
Loony left: Santa Barbara California passes a straw ban with JAIL and a fine for each violation.

You just talked about............straws twice now. Straws. After audio came out of Trump wanting to start up a company to pay off people, and the White House editing out history. But straws.

-------
COMING UP: Senators question Secretary of State Pompeo on Trump-Putin summit. Click to watch full coverage ...

-----------
Federal judge allows emoluments case against Trump to proceed
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...roceed/ar-BBL3d1n?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

-------------

3 times now, straws. Deep important issue.

Last edited:
•••
Straws, johnny.. $250 and 30 days in jail for using a straw. Pissing in the parking lot still OK.

You just talked about............straws twice now. Straws. After audio came out of Trump wanting to start up a company to pay off people, and the White House editing out history. But straws.

-------
COMING UP: Senators question Secretary of State Pompeo on Trump-Putin summit. Click to watch full coverage ...

-----------
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...roceed/ar-BBL3d1n?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Last edited:
•••
You mad bro?

-------

-----------

-------------

3 times now, straws. Deep important issue.

•••
So it's three straws and you're out ?

•••
You mad bro?

What am I supposed to mad about? I actually think it's funny, the ridiculous distraction stuff you guys talk about. Straws. Yesterday you and Gilsan going on and on about abortion. Anything to keep from talking about actual current topics. Trump talking about kneeling again in the NFL. Everybody sees this. I think maybe it's more you, all the bad news coming out about Trump. Just going to get worse.

Last edited:
•••
What am I supposed to mad about? I actually think it's funny, the ridiculous distraction stuff you guys talk about. Straws. Yesterday you and Gilsan going on and on about abortion. Anything to keep from talking about actual current topics. Trump talking about kneeling again in the NFL. Everybody sees this.

Trump paying a bimbo to be quiet is the distraction.

•••
Exactly, how can a president stay focused on his job with so many distractions ?
He actually lacks focus, badly.

•••
Trump paying a bimbo to be quiet is the distraction.

Lots of distraction, good thing most people can handle more than 1 news topic at a time. Him setting up companies to specifically pay off people to be quiet can be pointed out and we can still talk about his disaster with Russia, North Korea, Tariffs etc. Lots of mess to talk about.

-------------------------------------
Oh boy, Trump is going to be off the rails, not going to be able to see his bf until next year. The longing will get to him.

White House says Trump won't meet Putin until next year
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...-trump-wont-meet-putin-until-next-year-740492

Last edited:
•••
This is what TDS does to otherwise smart people.

Lots of distraction, good thing most people can handle more than 1 news topic at a time. Him setting up companies to specifically pay off people to be quiet can be pointed out and we can still talk about his disaster with Russia, North Korea, Tariffs etc. Lots of mess to talk about.

-------------------------------------
Oh boy, Trump is going to be off the rails, not going to be able to see his bf until next year. The longing will get to him.

White House says Trump won't meet Putin until next year
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...-trump-wont-meet-putin-until-next-year-740492

No one cares.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Not Trump supporters, but most people don't have much hope for them. A lot of them also thought Sarah Palin made sense.

This is on now:

Can you imagine the heat Ocasio-Cortez would be taking if she was a republican? Palin was a successful Gov, and the liberal media portrayed her as an imbecile.

•••
•••
Can you imagine the heat Ocasio-Cortez would be taking if she was a republican? Palin was a successful Gov, and the liberal media portrayed her as an imbecile.

She was an imbecile, and Cortez isn't on any Presidential ticket, she's just very local.

•••
Palin was very local from a small state too. Her accomplishment of breaking the "good o'l boys club" and returning hundreds of millions to state residents was astounding.

On the other hand, Cortez has good taste in shoes.

Go ahead and keep shit posting if that makes you feel better.

She was an imbecile, and Cortez isn't on any Presidential ticket, she's just very local.

•••
Palin was very local from a small state too. Her accomplishment of breaking the "good o'l boys club" and returning hundreds of millions to state residents was astounding.

On the other hand, Cortez has good taste in shoes.

Go ahead and keep sh*t posting if that makes you feel better.

Right, like somebody living in Florida delivering saltwater and sand. She lived in a state flush with oil. She's still an imbecile. She was a wreck. Did you watch any of her interviews? It's not making me feel better or worse, this is old news. Everybody knows she was a mess.

•••
Right, like somebody living in Florida delivering saltwater and sand. She lived in a state flush with oil. She's still an imbecile. She was a wreck. Did you watch any of her interviews? It's not making me feel better or worse, this is old news. Everybody knows she was a mess.

You still mad bro?

•••
You still mad bro?

Still not mad, yet it's clear you wish I was. Why would I be mad? I never supported that wreck, are you mad that you did? And now Trump? Not a very good history is it. Who next, Kanye and Kim K, like that one girl you and Gilsan was blushing about suggested? Clown show from the right.

Just to make you feel better I'll pretend:
Oh, I'm so mad and angry you have and continue to support nuts and completely unqualified people. I'm so mad because your supporting of wrecks and then trying almost daily, to argue for their craziness, sometimes makes me laugh so hard it hurts.

images

You sound a little mad.

I'm actually amused. You were just trying to make case for...........Sarah Palin, lol. I think they're going to save this for the last show. Dumb for falling for it, dumb for promoting his show for him.

Last edited:
•••
You sound a little mad.

Still not mad, yet it's clear you wish I was. Why would I be mad? I never supported that wreck, are you mad that you did? And now Trump? Not a very good history is it. Who next, Kanye and Kim K, like that one girl you and Gilsan was blushing about suggested? Clown show from the right.

Oh, I'm so mad and angry you have and continue to support nuts and completely unqualified people. I'm so mad because your supporting of wrecks and then trying almost daily, to argue for their craziness, sometimes makes me laugh so hard it hurts.

images

•••
I love Sarah Palin!

This will make you feel better: Republican Lawmaker Resigns After Sacha Baron Cohen Skit
https://www.dailywire.com/news/33549/republican-lawmaker-resigns-after-sacha-baron-james-barrett

images

I'm actually amused. You were just trying to make case for...........Sarah Palin, lol. I think they're going to save this for the last show. Dumb for falling for it, dumb for promoting his show for him.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back