Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everything is so simple in Magaland... Always easy answers and no complex questions...

Call it what you will, the facts are the facts. You asked why the FBI released a new batch of emails just days prior to the election and I told you and showed you the facts why that was! Did it hurt Hillary, absolutely, but the FBI had no choice but to cover it's ass on this, because the New York FBI offices investigation of Weiner now overlapped with the Hillary email scandal and now outside agents had information that HAD to be released. They had sat on it for weeks already! The top rung of the FBI and DOJ has been in Cover Their Ass Mode for nearly 2 years now!

•••
Call it what you will, the facts are the facts. You asked why the FBI released a new batch of emails just days prior to the election and I told you and showed you the facts why that was! Did it hurt Hillary, absolutely, but the FBI had no choice but to cover it's ass on this, because the New York FBI offices investigation of Weiner now overlapped with the Hillary email scandal and now outside agents had information that HAD to be released. They had sat on it for weeks already! The top rung of the FBI and DOJ has been in Cover Their Ass Mode for nearly 2 years now!

those dang kids messaging Anthony Wiener

•••
Releases Hillary email stuff 11 days before Election
Doesn't release Trump Campaign is under Criminal Investigation
Carter Page on FBI radar since 2013
4 Republican judges approved warrants

I don't find it hard to believe that you don't quite understand any of your above points so I will slow roll it for you!

* Read my post 8 posts above that explains why this was!

* You wouldn't release that info prior to the election in case you had no proof of any wrongdoing! Still waiting on that. The Hillary eMail Scandal was conveniently closed at this point, trying to put her scandal behind her prior to the election. You're arguing facts with conjecture. Closed investigations with open investigations! Huge difference! Hillary used a private email server, Trump Collusion has not been proven! Smarten up JB!

*If so, and I'm not saying he wasn't but why wasn't the Trump campaign notified of this at the time of his association with the campaign, by the DOJ, FBI or Obama Admin? Hmmm. I wonder why that was? Another inconvenient truth!

* Your daily regurgitation of this is just silly, as judges don't rule on their cases based on political affiliation, and your assumption that they would is ill-informed!

•••
Everything is so simple in Magaland... Always easy answers and no complex questions...

Plenty of complex questions. No easy answers. You can't ignore the obvious, FBI made up reasons to spy on the Trump campaign. Why? Maybe they were looking for something to stop Trump, maybe they think he's connected in someway to Russia. Maybe they were just trying catch Russians before they worked their way into the campaign.

Pretty obvious there was corruption at the FBI and DOJ to help Clinton and hurt Trump after the primary. How much of it was connected to Obama and Clinton? Is Trump compromised?

We're not likely to get real answers while the FBI and DOJ are covering their own asses.

Last edited:
•••
I don't find it hard to believe that you don't quite understand any of your above points so I will slow roll it for you!
You're wasting your time.

* You wouldn't release that info prior to the election in case you had no proof of any wrongdoing! Still waiting on that. The Hillary eMail Scandal was conveniently closed at this point, trying to put her scandal behind her prior to the election. You're arguing facts with conjecture. Closed investigations with open investigations! Huge difference! Hillary used a private email server, Trump Collusion has not been proven! Smarten up JB!

*If so, and I'm not saying he wasn't but why wasn't the Trump campaign notified of this at the time of his association with the campaign, by the DOJ, FBI or Obama Admin? Hmmm. I wonder why that was? Another inconvenient truth!

* Your daily regurgitation of this is just silly, as judges don't rule on their cases based on political affiliation, and your assumption that they would is ill-informed!

•••

I don't think you quite understand. This all goes against your crazy conspiracy stuff. Then, you're literally making points for me, against yourself, haha.

Even mr-x is still struggling:

"FBI made up reasons to spy on the Trump campaign."

Last edited:
•••
How many times are you going to bitch about this?

Not you at least. See previous 2 posts, with your conspiracy nonsense. Why don't you address that?

Seriously, do you think you're making some great point that the Nunes memo was released in Feb? It was confirmed as accurate when the FISA warrant was released. When the unredacted version is finally released, I'm going to post about it too.

I posted the clip from the Onion as a joke. Not surprising anyone you needed to stoop to lying.
Ha, also a post on that page where you thought an article from the Onion was a real one. You got fooled by the Onion, then want to talk about being smart.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'll make you another shit sandwich tomorrow.

Until then, maybe @DNWon will explain it to you one more time. I hope not.

I don't think you quite understand. This all goes against your crazy conspiracy stuff. Then, you're literally making points for me, against yourself, haha.

Even mr-x is still struggling:

"FBI made up reasons to spy on the Trump campaign."

•••
How many times are you going to bitch about this?

Seriously, do you think you're making some great point that the Nunes memo was released in Feb? It was confirmed as accurate when the FISA warrant was released. When the unredacted version is finally released, I'm going to post about it too.

I posted the clip from the Onion as a joke. Not surprising anyone you need to stoop to lying.

? You just brought it up again with this post. You already replied that you're not going to answer my questions. You are just repeating yourself, you can simply go read the Feb, posts, same points brought up. And you did believe the Onion post. You admitted it and edited out the post. Then replied again with:

When the Onion makes more sense than the media... It's time to flush the toilet and publish everything about this "investigation".

You got fooled by an Onion post.

•••
•••
? You just brought it up again with this post. You already replied that you're not going to answer my questions. You are just repeating yourself, you can simply go read the Feb, posts, same points brought up. And you did believe the Onion post. You admitted it and edited out the post. Then replied again with:

We get it, you don't understand Irony. Enjoy your shit sandwich.
You got fooled by an Onion post.

•••
We get it, you don't understand Irony. Enjoy your sh*t sandwich.

You admitted it, lol. You're just embarrassed. After I pointed it out, you replied with:

where you admitted it, but deleted it, then tried further cleanup with:

When the Onion makes more sense than the media... It's time to flush the toilet and publish everything about this "investigation".

Trying to justify getting fooled, saying it was making more sense than the regular media, as to say, it would be easy to be fooled.

Last edited:
•••
I'll make you another sh*t sandwich tomorrow.
Ask him...
somebodies-got-to-payor-how-to-eat-a-shit-sandwich.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
A couple of shit sandwiches and maybe a 3rd? Something edited out.

I think the guys on the right should not watch Who Is America, getting trolled pretty badly. Episode 2 was yesterday, Ted Koppel figured it out. Dick Cheney didn't, at the end signed a water jug he thought was used for torture. First, how do you not figure out this guy is in costume/disguise, then the absurd questions. From arming toddlers, to adopting child soldiers, art from poop, mosque in Arizona etc. This other dude:

Last edited:
•••
Toronto gunman, 29, who killed a girl, 10, an aspiring nurse, 18, and wounded 12 in mass shooting is identified as Faisal Hussain: Suspect's family comes forward saying he had 'mental health struggles' and 'psychosis'
  • Two people have died and another 12 are wounded following a mass shooting in central Toronto overnight
  • One victim is a 18-year-old Toronto woman named Reese Fallon, who had just finished high school
  • Reese was out celebrating a birthday with two friends when she was killed. Her friends were also shot
  • The gunman is also accused of killing a 10-year-old girl and leaving others with 'life-altering' injuries
  • Video captured the moment the gunman, dressed all in black, fired a handgun through a restaurant window
  • The 29-year-old was shot dead after firing at officers. Police have not named him or revealed possible motive
  • Police were seen combing street for evidence Monday morning. The area will be closed until at least midday
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-nurse.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

"identified as Faisal Hussain"

Another one out to kill the infidels...

Toronto has become a cesspool of illegal invaders

•••
•••
The once secret plan... till the MSM discovered it...
44c56aa7656f3f2a1afd330e1d3781eeda0da39614469f042e6f73ebf77661cc.png

•••
•••
•••
A couple of sh*t sandwiches and maybe a 3rd? Something edited out.

I think the guys on the right should not watch Who Is America, getting trolled pretty badly. Episode 2 was yesterday, Ted Koppel figured it out. Dick Cheney didn't, at the end signed a water jug he thought was used for torture. First, how do you not figure out this guy is in costume/disguise, then the absurd questions. From arming toddlers, to adopting child soldiers, art from poop, mosque in Arizona etc. This other dude:

Actually amazing how dumb people are. Nunny..

•••
This guy saw right threw him.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back