Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’ve been right here, thank you, and nobody’s demanding open borders.

Completely closed borders isn’t the answer either. If someone is fleeing horrendous conditions in the northern triangle and wants to come here, work and make a safer life for themselves and their kids, I’m good with that.

Compassion for others isn’t a zero sum game.
Oh, so republicans are demanding completely closed borders now, phhhtttttt. You really should not imbibe this early in the day.

•••
Compassion is in short supply among Fake Christians.

Or as I call them, the β€œEvilvangelicals.”

Oh, so republicans are demanding completely closed borders now, phhhtttttt. .

I didn’t say that. How did you do on that fact vs opinion test I posted?. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

•••
When you really want to talk sh*t but you're so tired of being owned, you just have a conversation with yourself.

Show attachment 91764

haha, this post is funny on many different levels. First, you haven't owned anybody, except maybe yourself, I think it's something you dream of that's always out of your reach.

Then, your post doesn't even make sense and I like that you made it a screenshot to show everybody how clueless you can be at times. I'm having a conversation with myself? That doesn't even make sense. In that post, I quoted you 3 times and responded to each one, how in the world am I talking to myself? I'm responding directly to you.

And your previous posts are laughable, as a Trump supporter. This is a guy who literally made jokes about a Fox hosts menstrual cycle, attacked the wife and father of a guy you used to support until you sold yourself out, a guy that went after the looks of a female Republican candidate, a guy that went after the looks of all the women he sexually assaulted, then your fake outrage of somebody's dinner getting interrupted.

Then this nonsense you guys keep posting:
Most liberal democrats are demanding open borders.

It's literally repeating what Trump tweets, a known liar. How gullible can you guys keep being? I've never heard Democrats being for open borders. I have heard about not wasting money building a wall when you can use technology. I've heard of people that do cross illegally, to be decent and humane in how they're treated. Trump took you guys to the gutter.

And if Trump was honest, how is this even an issue? Why does he keep tweeting about the wall and Democrats? The whole time it was, we're going to build the wall and who is going to pay for it? Mexico. Well? When does that happen? Why don't you guys hold him to his promises? If not, go start a GoFundMe and pay for it yourself. You've guys become spending machines. And now, a...............fucking Space Force? Not healthcare, which he also promised for everybody, still wondering about infrastructure, but let's get a Space Force.

Thankfully, we have some true Americans, keeping you nutters in place, try to limit the damage Putin's bitch does while he's in office. I guess he takes care of friends that help him

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

Russia’s cyberattack on the U.S. electoral system before Donald Trump’s election was far more widespread than has been publicly revealed, including incursions into voter databases and software systems in almost twice as many states as previously reported.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...h-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Enjoy your sh*t sandwich

Obama's cybersecurity coordinator confirms Susan Rice ordered him to 'stand down' on Russian meddling

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...red-stand-down-russian-meddling-2016-election

I think you ate it all, Trump has been standing down on it all, the whole time. Why mess with what's working for him.

Jeh Johnson forgets media narrative, admits he separated families.

Unaccompanied minors, then some cases, not all cases like Trump. I guess you didn't actually watch the video. Again.

Last edited:
•••
Jeh Johnson forgets media narrative, admits he separated families.

"Somewhere there is a journalist contemplating whether to argue that Trump is so evil that he went back in time and forced the innocent peace-loving Obama administration to imprison kids."

•••
Capture.JPG

•••
•••
Shit Sandwich

A California federal judge ruled in 2015 that hundreds of mothers and their children held for illegally crossing the border must be released immediately, finding their detention a serious violation of a long-standing court settlement and the conditions of their facilities grossly inadequate.

There's a reason most of the pictures using to incite people against Trump last week came from 2015 Obama immigration / DHS.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/06...en-mothers-detained-in-deplorable-conditions/

Still waiting for meathead to realize, Obama / Jeh Johnson are the reason women and children can't be kept together.

Last edited:
•••
I've never been abandoned by my right-wing fans for my views but left-wing fans absolutely ~ Laci Green

•••
Fascism, a political ideology characterized by strong nationalism, an extreme level of authoritarianism, corporatism, militarization and hostility towards liberalism. Nah, he's not a fascist.

•••
PROOF: Rachel MadCow is a LIAR!

•••
Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban On Women Driving...
Dgb-tPtXUAAtAL6

I bet it will drive a lot of Saudi men, mad

•••
Two of CNN's favorite gals...
DgRBppOX0AE5Rp9

•••
β€œMexican presidential candidate AndrΓ©s Manuel LΓ³pez Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Thursday, declaring it a β€˜human right’ for all North Americans.”
DgUrwM1WAAYH703

Why would he want that? To empty his country of population and then claim it for himself? Vete a la mierda, hijo de puta!!!

•••
Chuck Schumer in 2009: Illegal Immigration is wrong, plain and simple

β€œIllegal immigration is wrong, plain and simple… People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the U.S. legally.” – Senator Chuck Schumer, 2009

If it's OK for Schumer, then it's OK for Trump... or isn't it?

Last edited:
•••
"we can’t have catch and release.” Jeh Johnsone 2018

•••
Stefan Molyneux @StefanMolyneux
Jun 21
Sony is still releasing kidnapping and child rape advocate Peter Fonda's film. Twitter allowed Fonda to keep his blue check mark - and account - despite clearly violating their policies. Juan Williams is still employed by Fox News. Rosanne remains unpersoned. Makes you think.

•••
Should this be taken to be a fact, are the odds good that Trump will win in 2020 win 400 electoral votes?

•••
Rosanne remains unpersoned. Makes you think.

GILSAN, it's obvious that nothing makes YOU think..

"unpersoned", I guess we should kick you out with all the other non English speakers...surely you'll agree to that, unless your a hypocrite, oh that's right.

Last edited:
•••
Should this be taken to be a fact, are the odds good that Trump will win in 2020 win 400 electoral votes?

He wasn't voted in because he was liked, he was voted in because of the depth of dislike for his opponent.
Last poll that I read 30% for this fool. Enjoy.

•••
He wasn't voted in because he was liked, he was voted in because of the depth of dislike for his opponent.
Last poll that I read 30% for this fool. Enjoy.
Didn't answer the thread question I posted, about will he win 400 electoral votes in 2020? Why it Trump so well liked with 46% approval right now?

•••
Didn't answer the thread question I posted, about will he win 400 electoral votes in 2020? Why it Trump so well liked with 46% approval right now?

I did answer it, you just don't get it and it wasn't a thread question, it was your post question. As I said, last poll that I read 30% for this fool. Attention to detail, look into it.

Last edited:
•••
I did answer it, you just don't get it. As I said, last poll that I read 30% for this fool.
You, implied but didn't answer. Also, which poll says just 30% (lowest poll I've seen was 42% approval, highest poll had 46% approval)?

•••
GILSAN, it's obvious that nothing makes YOU think..

"unpersoned", I guess we should kick you out with all the other non English speakers...surely you'll agree to that, unless your a hypocrite, oh that's right.
Give it a try pussycat... Just put your head back where it belongs...
latest

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back