Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd rather see a vulgar buffoon in office with a vigorous opposition than a smooth-talking liar who can do anything he wants and still be fawned over by the press.

(And, incidentally, the p*ssy grabbing tape was among his buddies. The difference is that the media corporation released the tapes, something they would never do to a candidate they support.)

You left out "lying" before vulgar buffoon, and you left out "against the American people" after vigorous opposition.

Last edited:
•••
Publicity Stunt. More TV appearances, more free publicity. They dropped out of the news so need to keep the hater party going. Next the lawyer will become a CNN legal analyst. And SD will keep selling strip show feature dance tickets. If you read the tweet, it never mentioned her name.

"A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)!"

No specific reference to her.

Read up on it.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

Sure more publicity. But doesn't mean not a legit case. It's pretty obvious he had sex with her.

•••
Nearly everyone was appalled over the nasty, vile insults ‘comedienne’ Michelle Wolf hurled at Sarah Huckabee Sanders during the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner Saturday night.
The gutter ‘comedian’ even cracked a joke about abortion as the audience of liberal snakes laughed.

Show attachment 86559

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-comedian-michelle-wolf-in-epic-tweetstorm/
Maybe her mother would have aborted her, had she known what a detestable, vile, "cabra de merda" her daughter would become...

She should eat a few Tide Pods, to wash her filthy mouth out!

Last edited:
•••
Maybe her mother would have aborted her, had she known what a detestable, vile, "cabra de merda" her daughter would become...

La zorra babosa. Sin educacion. Sin clase. El grupo de avejas, la ovejera es hillary. Lolololol.

•••
•••
I'd rather see a vulgar buffoon in office with a vigorous opposition than a smooth-talking liar who can do anything he wants and still be fawned over by the press.

How about a person who speaks kindly and considerately of the people he or she governs, is diplomatic when speaking no about other nations, and doesn’t lie? Too much to ask?

And, incidentally, the p*ssy grabbing tape was among his buddies. T

Bragging about sexual assault is another matter altogether.

•••
La zorra babosa. Sin educacion. Sin clase. El grupo de avejas, la ovejera es hillary. Lolololol.

Tenemos un presidente sin clase, que dice cosas peores cada dia y son mentiras además. Cual es el problema? Sus seguidores agarrando las perlas* sobre esto es más divertido que la mayoría de las bromas de ella.

(En ingles en este foro por favor)

* I’m sure there’s a colorful idiom for this that I’m not familiar with.

English: I pointed out that we have a president who says things that are as bad or worse and that it’s amusing to see people clutching their pearls over this.

Last edited:
•••

That's something I actually agree with mr-x on, some of this cultural appropriation, this is one case where I think it's ridiculous, the outrage.

-----------
Mike Pence's doctor alerted White House aides about Ronny Jackson concerns last fall

Some complained about specifics, how about the VP's wife's doctor:

"Vice President Mike Pence's physician privately raised alarms within the White House last fall that President Donald Trump's doctor may have violated federal privacy protections for a key patient -- Pence's wife, Karen -- and intimidated the vice president's doctor during angry confrontations over the episode."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...kson-concerns-last-fall/ar-AAwz1lj?li=BBnb7Kz

-----------------
Investment Boom From Trump’s Tax Cut Has Yet to Appear
"Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, told The Economist in remarks published last week that after the tax cuts passed, corporations “bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/business/the-tax-cut-buybacks-business-investment.html

------------
Guns banned from NRA event for Pence's safety. Parkland survivors ask, why not for us?

uh oh, gun free zone

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article210108484.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
•••
How about a person who speaks kindly and considerately of the people he or she governs, is diplomatic when speaking no about other nations, and doesn’t lie? Too much to ask?

Yes. There have been no such rulers in the history of the planet, outside of Disney fairy kingdoms.

Bragging about sexual assault is another matter altogether.
This is really old stuff, and not in need of rehashing if you really believe that. It was quite clear to me that he was bragging about what he could do, and how women would consent simply because he was famous. A confession of assault it clearly wasn't. And the suggestion also clearly implies that the women would give him consent, at least in his opinion. However, without a specific allegation of non-consensual p*ssy grabbing, this is all moot and not worth discussing.

•••
And the suggestion also clearly implies that the women would give him consent, at least in his opinion.

Opinion doesn’t matter. There are a bunch of women who think otherwise.

•••
Opinion doesn’t matter. There are a bunch of women who think otherwise.

And if they have a valid complaint, I am sure they will get their day in court. Otherwise, it's just the usual noise that distracts people from important issues. Honestly, this stuff is just childish.

•••
•••
•••
(And, incidentally, the p*ssy grabbing tape was among his buddies. The difference is that the media corporation released the tapes, something they would never do to a candidate they support.)

NBC sat on that tape for 12 years. Management at NBC had no problem with Trump's vulgarity ( or anyone else's ).

NBC has more but NBC Star Trump has a contract that gives him control about what can and can't be released.

•••

From now on, SJW's can only dress in the traditional clothes of their country, Snowflake nigga needs to turn all his Levi's, board shorts, trucker hats, sunglasses, forks and spoons in.

c1.jpg
c2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Yes. There have been no such rulers in the history of the planet, outside of Disney fairy kingdoms.

This is really old stuff, and not in need of rehashing if you really believe that. It was quite clear to me that he was bragging about what he could do, and how women would consent simply because he was famous. A confession of assault it clearly wasn't. And the suggestion also clearly implies that the women would give him consent, at least in his opinion. However, without a specific allegation of non-consensual p*ssy grabbing, this is all moot and not worth discussing.

We've had a few... George Washington, James Madison, A. Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower,Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan.

Most were SOB's if you stood in their way but were as honest as any politician can be.,imo.

Last edited:
•••
NBC sat on that tape for 12 years. Management at NBC had no problem with Trump's vulgarity ( or anyone else's ).
That becomes a problem when that person speaks in front of the rest of the world in an official capacity, on your behalf and represents the whole nation. When you are holding a top job you have to adjust yourself and raise your own standards but obviously that would be too much to ask. Just a thought.

•••
That becomes a problem when that person speaks in front of the rest of the world in an official capacity, on your behalf and represents the whole nation. When you are holding a top job you have to adjust yourself and raise your own standards but obviously that would be too much to ask. Just a thought.

Now do Bill Clinton or any Kennedy.

•••
•••
From now on, SJW's can only dress in the traditional clothes of their country, Snowflake nigga needs to turn all his Levi's, board shorts, trucker hats, sunglasses, forks and spoons in.

Lol! Selective outrage runs rampant in this thread. Call me when Trump gets caught jizzin on the interns in the oval office! But Stormyyyyyy.........

•••
Since we are talking about my neighbor, my opinion is that he will get rid of them. But it it's also my opinion that China can't force his hand one way or the other - they don't have that much sway over him.

I think China has the ability to starve NK since most trade is with / through China.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Apu stays.

"I’m proud of what we do on the show," said Groening. "And I think it’s a time in our culture where people love to pretend they’re offended."

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back