IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting, that a supposed non commercial entity foundation needs a Brand.

Standard marketing. Of course they want to establish a brand.

So are the media event practices.

The offsite location of the pdf was probably for load balancing.

Last edited:
•••
8734C20B-BA5E-4BCF-B2CE-7EBAECD20D12.jpeg

•••
Its been over the counter some places outside the USA, lol. The AMA scam and to force the sheep in the US to make you pay for a $100 office visit, isn’t that way elsewhere btw.

I'm not sure what outside the U.S. has to do with anything, according to the DEA official it still violated the Controlled Substances Act. Plus, this is all pretty much dead now, unless they're going to investigate him some more. He's back to passing out pills, taking people's temp and making them cough.

Then, I see a bunch of Obama stuff stuff today, I guess people are getting nervous for Trump.

Trump tweeting about important stuff again

Just got recent Poll - much higher than President O at same time....Well, much more has been accomplished!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Or course, he's lying as usual but that's what habitual liars do, they lie:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Last edited:
•••
Far too many argue back and forth over political positions as the top 1% runs off with all of your money, just as they had planned.

Congrats Sheeple, get your mind focused on the truth, not on the distractions.

A quote from one of my favorite posters :) Yes , my ego may actually be larger than Chumps.

What we actually need is a second party. Think about it.

•••
^^^^^^ People with big egos like to...
Kiss your ass copy.jpg

•••
GOP senator: Better to call Kim Jong Un 'rocket man' than 'honorable'.
CNN headline

Because war is profitable to them and they don't give a sheet in the end about our County, or us (US).

•••
•••
Michelle Wolf jabs at WH Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Who is this beetch and does she really think she's funny? No wonder Trump won't attend this event. All Conservatives and White House staff should do the same. Let the Liberal self-absorbed propagandists talk to themselves. Their biased and hateful opinions about Conservatives are already well known, so I don't see a reason to go there and get grilled.

If it was me, I'd make sure to take a dozen rotten eggs with me and throw them at that bloody classless beetch and see her fall back into obscurity...

•••
Time to grill this vile creature...
Db-lHZwXUAAaF9G.jpg:large

•••
•••
Looks like she was a dog lover... in a diferent sort of way... Dog eats dog. Article from her hometown paper in Hershey, PA
Db-xTjrV4AAW04q.jpg

•••
lol, the snowflakes. Gilsan triggered, can't tell if he posted that really believing it, ongoing gullibility or not. Let me down because he didn't post a Carrot Top pic yet. If he does later in the thread, I get 10 bonus points. You guys just giving her shine, what she wanted.

And at no point did she make fun of her looks, just her lying. Now Trump on the other hand has always made fun of other women's looks

Last edited:
•••
Better to call KJU “little rocket man” than “honorable.”
While he’s been building his nuclear arsenal, people in his country still live in oppressive conditions with strict food rationing, poverty and constant power outages. During his grandfathers rule, millions starved to death - there is still widespread hunger and malnutrition aside from those who are the ruling class. There is no free speech. People are sent to labor camps and killed over what to us are trivial things. He seems fond of poison and killing people with anti aircraft guns. He killed his own uncle and half brother. People are taught to revere the dear leader or face prison or death, and that the United States is to blame for all their problems.

Someone representing the US should never use the word “honorable” for a leader who behaves that way.

BTW - Interesting book on life in NK under Un’s grandfather by a half-Japanese man who was repatriated to NK as a child and managed to escape during the 90s famine, after 3 decades of a living hell ... https://www.amazon.com/River-Darkness-Escape-North-Korea/dp/1503936902

Last edited:
•••
He represents an entire nation, so what he says reflects on all of us.

Very few people I know talk like that.

No it doesn't. That's an American vanity. People can distinguish between politicians and people.
So far as knowing people who talk like that, I used to wait tables on a good number of politicians and wealthy developers in San Francisco at a clubby kind of place. Many of them talked like that. The only difference with Trump is he doesn't change his act to present to fake image to the voters.

•••
If it was bad when candidate Trump did it, it's bad now.

When you roast someone, they are supposed to be in on the joke.

Obama roasting Trump was hilarious. Trump and Bush being self-deprecating was also funny. Colbert attacking Bush flopped because it was motivated by hate. Wolf was motivated by hatred and wasn't funny.

A lot of liberal journalist are upset b/c the WHCD was supposed to raise fund for scholarships, not tear people down.

Understand?

lol, the snowflakes. Gilsan triggered, can't tell if he posted that really believing it, ongoing gullibility or not. Let me down because he didn't post a Carrot Top pic yet. If he does later in the thread, I get 10 bonus points. You guys just giving her shine, what she wanted.

And at no point did she make fun of her looks, just her lying. Now Trump on the other hand has always made fun of other women's looks

Last edited:
•••
No it doesn't. That's an American vanity. People can distinguish between politicians and people.

Do people in the rest of the world realize this or is it their impression that he speaks for us all?

It’s one thing to speak like that among your buddies, it’s another to speak that way in front of an audience that includes the people you’re speaking about. Then it’s rude, unseemly, inconsiderate and uncalled for. Especially from anyone in a leadership position.
Not to mention, divisive and detrimental to future discourse

Last edited:
•••
Liberals will be twisting their selves into pretzels to spin NK / SK.

•••
•••
Liberals will be twisting their selves into pretzels to spin NK / SK.

Nothing to spin. They adopted a declaration of working together for peace between the two countries, and denuclearization. On paper, it looks wonderful.

I hope all this comes to pass, but I’ll believe it when it happens. Historically the north has made lots of promises when things aren’t going well for them militarily and reverted to old ways when they are. Their test mountain collapsed, setting back their nuclear program, so easy for them to promise denuclearization now.

But it would be great if KJU has seen the errrors of past ways and finally seeks peace.

Only “spin” would be if the president of the US tries to take credit for it.

Last edited:
•••

As expected and not surprising, you have all your bases covered here! No matter what happens you will refuse to give credit where credit is due! It must be tough, going through life being so jaded and dishonest with yourself!

President Donald Trump should be awarded Nobel Peace Prize, South Korean leader says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ace-prize-south-korean-leader-moon/564183002/

•••
Kim. will. not. give. away. his. nuclear. weapons. Nukes are his insurance policy.
We have seen it before, remember the Sunshine policy of the 2000s and the countless ups and downs in the North-South relationship.
Kim is looking for one-way concessions, and he already got one (45 legitimized his regime by agreeing to meet with him, something that all past presidents have refused to do. At best they would send high-level representatives or retired presidents).

•••
China. will. not. let. him. keep. them.

Kim. will. not. give. away. his. nuclear. weapons. Nukes are his insurance policy.
We have seen it before, remember the Sunshine policy of the 2000s and the countless ups and downs in the North-South relationship.
Kim is looking for one-way concessions, and he already got one (45 legitimized his regime by agreeing to meet with him, something that all past presidents have refused to do. At best they would send high-level representatives or retired presidents).

•••
@DNWon

As she spins the story.

•••
China. will. not. let. him. keep. them.
It's much more complicated than that. NK is an embarrassing neighbor for sure. But it also has a useful purpose as a scarecrow.
China is the only country that has some leverage on NK, and it something that they are keen to exploit.

China is not so much interested in regime change, for a number of reasons. First it could mean a sudden, uncontrolled flux of refugees as soon as the gates open. Possible reunification in the long term is also unpalatable for China, if American troops are to remain on Korean soil. Then American forces would be at their border.
All countries have different goals and priorities, while alleviating tensions may sound like common sense and mutually beneficial, realpolitik works under a completely different set of rules.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back