Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess that's what happens when your a doctor and tell the media private information about your famous patients.

•••
I guess that's what happens when your a doctor and tell the media private information about your famous patients.
Weird story all around. Hence the "hmm."

•••
Therapy Dogs Work Miracles. But Do They Like Their Jobs?

Choice, Non Discrimination, No Gender Identity, Total Inclusion of all Species, No forced spaying and neutering without express consent of the dog. Equal and Civil Rights for Dogs,

coming soon to your state..... next on the Liberal Agenda.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/animals-dogs-therapy-health-pets/

"It needs to be a mutually beneficial interaction when they are visiting with the client, so it's important that the dog really loves their job."

•••
No Travel Ban or restrictions, no more immigration checks- lottery system works just fine.

ISIS butchers have carried out one of the most chilling executions in the terror group's history - by turning a captive into an airborne bomb.

Images released on its propaganda channels show a captured and bound Syrian soldier being dropped head-first from a height and exploding on impact with the ground.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6181726/isis-syrian-soldier-human-missile/

•••
Trump swamp continues to get drained, still have the head of the snake, Pruitt on the job tho:
Two top U.S. EPA staffers resign amid ethics probes
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/two-top-us-epa-staffers-resign-amid-ethics-probes/ar-AAwBaIb

---------------------------------

The 49 questions Mueller wants to ask Trump leaked, Trump furious. I actually thinks he should be happy, that this helps him. Imagine getting the questions before the test. Here they are:

The Questions Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What They Mean
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/questions-mueller-wants-to-ask-trump-russia.html

-----------------------------------

Rosenstein at on House conservatives drafting articles of impeachment against him: “They can’t even resist leaking their own drafts!” Then: "The Department of Justice is not going to be extorted."

"They can't even resist leaking their own drafts....I don't have anything to say about docs like that nobody has the courage to put their name on...DOJ is not going to be extorted

Rosenstein is a boss.

----------------------------------

We really can't talk about human rights abuses in other countries when some of his decisions will literally kill Americans:

Trump’s former health secretary: Americans will pay more because GOP weakened Obamacare

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...op-weakened-obamacare/?utm_term=.53c860d9b213

------------------
Ah

Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...rammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

Maybe Trump has been the big leaker all this time, then he can constantly complain about it.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/france-president-macron-just-tore-into-trump-policies.html

Double Talk of course last week in the White House, I was waiting for this. How's the mass open border and No-Go zones workin' for France?

Macron's call to "re-invent" cooperative approaches to international problems offered a point-by-point rebuttal to President Donald Trump's "America First" insularity. Instead of wiping away national identities, Macron argued, "strong multilateralism will allow our cultures and identities to be respected."

Yet Macron offered momentary comfort to foreign policy veterans of past administrations — the "establishment" Trump has disdained — who fear for the future of institutions such as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the World Trade Organization.

END All the Madness of Globalism.

------

https://www.cfr.org/article/liberal-world-order-rip

Liberalism is in retreat. Democracies are feeling the effects of growing populism. Parties of the political extremes have gained ground in Europe. The vote in the United Kingdom in favor of leaving the EU attested to the loss of elite influence. Even the US is experiencing unprecedented attacks from its own president on the country’s media, courts, and law-enforcement institutions. Authoritarian systems, including China, Russia, and Turkey, have become even more top-heavy. Countries such as Hungary and Poland seem uninterested in the fate of their young democracies.

There are several reasons why all this is happening, and why now. The rise of populism is in part a response to stagnating incomes and job loss, owing mostly to new technologies but widely attributed to imports and immigrants. Nationalism is a tool increasingly used by leaders to bolster their authority, especially amid difficult economic and political conditions. And global institutions have failed to adapt to new power balances and technologies.

Last edited:
•••
Trump throwing Cohen under the bus

636605313767014601-papers.jpg

•••
Cultural Appropriation... LOL, this pathetic concept can only be a American thing, invented by Liberals suffering from white guilt, who should simply shove their heads back to that place where the sun don't shine, because everytime they take it out, all we hear is BS...

Soooo... is Justin guilty of Cultural Appropriation?
Justin%20Trudeau%20Receives%20Indian%20Name.jpg

How about this couple?
c77iaht.jpg

Wanted... Dead or Alive...
27881008_921662541340218_6910145489232986112_n.jpg

•••
Therapy Dogs Work Miracles. But Do They Like Their Jobs?

coming soon to your state..... next on the Liberal Agenda.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/animals-dogs-therapy-health-pets/

"It needs to be a mutually beneficial interaction when they are visiting with the client, so it's important that the dog really loves their job."

Not a “liberal” thing, it’s a practical thing. Therapy dogs visit hospitals, nursing homes, etc. with their volunteer owners. They get touched, squeezed, fur pulled, tail pulled, have to be around hospital noise and distractions. Not all dogs are cut out for that. A dog that’s afraid of children wouldn’t be suited to be a therapy dog in a children’s hospital. A dog who loves kids could be a great therapy dog for kids.

•••
•••
•••
Dipping your toe in the pool Papa? ;)

no, i just say that i love obama, and obama is very popular in my country. only that

•••
Not a “liberal” thing, it’s a practical thing. Therapy dogs visit hospitals, nursing homes, etc. with their volunteer owners. They get touched, squeezed, fur pulled, tail pulled, have to be around hospital noise and distractions. Not all dogs are cut out for that. A dog that’s afraid of children wouldn’t be suited to be a therapy dog in a children’s hospital. A dog who loves kids could be a great therapy dog for kids.

Forgive me, but my sarcasm is like a terminal illness. The only important part of what I posted was the writers inability to separate the fact that humans and dogs are different. That and the part you removed, I posted below. Like a beast of burden, they have a job to do with humanity. That’s it. Normal people don’t care if their work environment isn’t always perfect.

If “normal” mature adults in the USA have become so damn wimpy, they need to hold a dog there are much greater problems in society.

Your examples are glaringly obvious and self evident to help in hospitals, nursing homes or kids with ptsd, I never intended to have that post twisted into something as though I was unaware of that legitimate use, not even including such logical use, not even suggesting that.

But the wimps in Silicon Valley allowing people to bring comfort dogs to work is beyond ludicrous in a corporate situation. Unless its for seeing eye or some seizure detection therapy. I read some idiot brought his comfort pony on an flight. Idiocy.

This was the sarcastic part and intent you removed in my post. Dogs should not be treated like humans. Homeless people are of less concern than Animal Shelters to some groups of people. Illegal Aliens are getting more help than the citizens who are homeless, its disgusting. The working poor is partially due to illegal immigration. *Partially*

Choice, Non Discrimination, No Gender Identity, Total Inclusion of all Species, No forced spaying and neutering without express consent of the dog. Equal and Civil Rights for Dogs,

•••
You touched on a lot of issues in that first post - I jumped in on one I know well, and the one discussed in the article you cited. A therapy dog, SAR dog, police dog, drug detection dog, etc. who enjoys the task will outperform one that does not. Modern training for all venues involves motivation rather than pure compulsion because it works better. SAR and detection dogs especially learn it as a game - you can’t make either one do the task if they’re not motivated to do it.

(Interesting side note: when SAR teams are working a site with heavy casualties they will sometimes plant live a person for dogs to find so they don’t shut down. Frequent problem for dogs not trained specifically to locate human remains.)

“Comfort animals” is another matter! Ugh! Therapy dogs and actual service dogs are trained (less stringent for therapy dogs - just have to demonstrate basic manners) and certified. So called comfort animals are not. Those and the fake service animals (people go online and buy a fake service dog vest) give correctly trained animals a bad name - been known to bite people, poop wherever...Someone tried to bring a comfort peacock in a flight! SMH

I have no problem with bringing dogs to work as long as theyre well behaved and there’s nobody with allergies in the work area. Has to be a group decision.

My dogs are my fam - that’s my choice - but they’re not a nuisance to anyone. Since I telecommute, they’re at work with me every day :).

As for homeless dogs and homeless people, caring about the former doesn’t mean you don’t care about or serve the needs of the latter . One can do both. If everybody were to give back whatever they could wherever they were inclined to do so, we’d be in good shape,

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The gun is NOT pointed at the young man... Media making a mountain out of a molehill.

•••
The gun is NOT pointed at the young man... Media making a mountain out of a molehill.

Looks like it is unless you look closely. Not a big deal (if that’s the kind of ad they like in GA), not very good judgement though, imo. Some idiot is sure to copycat it.

•••
Looks like it is unless you look closely. Not a big deal (if that’s the kind of ad they like in GA), not very good judgement though, imo. Some idiot is sure to copycat it.
When the shotgun is open you can clearly see the barrel in front of the young guys knee. Liberal Media pretends NOT to see what 99% of people that are not physically blind, can see.

As usual, Liberal Media using deceptive news to brainwash the lazy...

Last edited:
•••
Going by the pic you posted... from that camera angle it could be pointed past him or it could be pointed at his left shoulder. Anyway, beating a dead horse. As I said, not a big deal unless some idiot copycats it in real life.

Last edited:
•••
WALSH: What My Sons Can Learn From The Self-Destruction Of The Boy Scouts
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30130/walsh-boy-scouts-matt-walsh

TL;DR
Our godless, evil culture demands conformity above all else. It does not know what it wants or where it is going, but it insists that you join it, nevertheless, in its confusion. The only safe choice is to refuse completely, entirely, and with prejudice.

I'll add; never apologize for telling the truth or being correct. It will only embolden your enemies, not win them over.

•••
•••
•••
Seems like more of a marketing move than some kind of leftist plot - they’re trying to acquire market share from the Girl Scouts... Who are retaining their identity as an organization for girls and are hittting back.

Walsh has issues. Is he equating females with weakness? Dinosaur.

BOY Scouts of America, once a Christian organization, generalized their support for God, caved to liberal pressure to accept gays, then gay scoutmasters, then transgender boys ( girls ) and now girls.

They have given up their identity. I don't care what you think about Walsh, in this case, he's right.

•••
It seems like they’ve done so willingly. The girl scouts have stood their ground.

Jewish kids didn't do boy scouts? In any case, I don’t see how accepting girls or gays is ungodly - care to explain?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back