IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Obama's white House staff, a year ago today... Defeated, Demoralized, Dejected. What a beautiful picture :xf.grin:
4d3900101a358f60a7603ebf23cd32225ecd08571675b5bbb2510b54990a727e.jpg

6c5367b06911c8d41b7074c71ae3bd4101f866d2298e973c7a2dfc98bc4a8954.gif

Last edited:
•••
What a glorious day it was... a year ago!
214e5d9cfe8b5447ed2e133b01e8f57cc7ef44478615f38fc207cd414dddbc5c.gif

8776cc2b1c8d7d1d83638c3a8df83c13d3142d084f771073d96507910a29acae.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have signtoimpeach.com which is getting huge traffic .

Just a reminder - this is a discussion thread, not a sales thread. If you are looking for a buyer or an appraisal, please start a thread in the appropriate section of the forum. Thanks!

•••
Just a reminder - this is a discussion thread, not a sales thread. If you are looking for a buyer or an appraisal, please start a thread in the appropriate section of the forum. Thanks!
i understand but just wanted to let everyone in political circle know, who knows i get my words to tom steyer

•••
We would know if you posted it for an appraisal too - there are a lot of members who look at sales and appraisals,but don't post in this thread.
Thanks for your cooperation!

•••
There nothing wrong with posting that you own a political domain in the political thread lol

•••
Millennials: The Dumbest Generation in History?

Jay Leno used to have JayWalking, doing the same sort of Q&A and unfortunately the historical ignorance is nothing new. He would ask how many stars were on the flag, or what was the smallest state or other easy questions. Millennials if to be generalized however are the most coddled and spoiled generation, thanks to their ignorant parents and the liberal teachers who they didn’t question. But it isn’t new really. In late 70’s I was nearly booted from my inner city high school history class because of my inattention to his daily one sided extreme anti white lectures. He was this super liberal teacher daily droning about how bad white people were and about all the past sins of my ancestors who by birth we were somehow “equally responsible” for their past sins. Please... what a propaganda idiot he was. I am not exaggerating either, I got so sick of it and simply put my head down on the desk daily, until after about a week, he yelled at me in front of the entire class threatening to expell me. I could not write after high school. I flunked english in college. My real education came after I left school, not the lousy formal public education. I read constantly, taught myself to write and became self educated.

Millennials seem to have a worse “Entitlement” problem, believing in free everything and not earning it like those before them like free education, free healthcare, free money (Zuckerberg UBE idea and is their leader), free defense, etc. Some have no clue what hard work is and feel it is above them to wash dishes as a entry level job, unlike those of us before them. Or our parents and grandparents who went through the WWI and WWII messes or the depression if still alive would certainly be embarrassed at their great grandchildren.

•••
•••
Last time Democrats passed a ban on "assault weapons"... it failed and was allowed to expire. The one thing Democrats could do that could prevent a criminal from buying a gun they refuse.

Why? B/C democrats need this issue to stoke hatred in their base.

Capture.JPG

•••
There nothing wrong with posting that you own a political domain in the political thread lol

(Mountain, meet molehill - sigh...)

Absolutely OK to post that you own it, just a friendly reminder that sales and promotion of domains is not done in discussion threads. (And probably more effective posted elsewhere, since a lot of people are afraid to venture here - besides, it would get buried under the memes.)

End of discussion.

•••
Funny how every Trump molehill is a mountain lol

•••
•••
Trump Visit to Japan: I learned Japanese like to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken for Christmas.

•••
There is an update to Sen Paul's condition 6 broken ribs and something else (I think water on lung).

It being his neighbor changes everything (your not poor living next to a Sen)

•••
What a glorious day it was... a year ago!

Yay, and now we have historically the most unfavorable President in modern history. And Republicans getting their ass kicked yesterday.

Republicans suddenly fear disastrous 2018
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ly-fear-disastrous-2018/ar-BBEJTlE?li=BBnb7Kz

Bad Night for Trump Sets the Stage for More GOP Infighting
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...for-more-gop-infighting/ar-BBEJhFY?li=BBnb7Kz

yay, more debt
GOP tax bill would add $1.7 trillion to debt: CBO
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/359353-gop-tax-bill-would-add-17-trillion-to-debt-cbo

Trump tax plan has lackluster public support, poll says

Last edited:
•••
There is an update to Sen Paul's condition 6 broken ribs and something else (I think water on lung).

It being his neighbor changes everything (your not poor living next to a Sen)

Apparently, according to another neighbor, they've been fighting about yard debris from one yard crossing the property line into the other yard for years. This time, for whatever reason, The Dam Burst .

I don't think I'd want either of them for a neighbor.

•••
I do know I wouldn't want to be sued by a sitting Senator with verifiable injuries lol

•••
Bought and paid for, wow, not as bad as that Hitler tragedy

Last edited:
•••
Ha ha ha ha... Hillary voter complaining about politicians being bought and paid for.

Last edited:
•••
Ha ha ha ha... Hillary voter complaining about politicians being bought and paid for.

Dodge/distract, no comment on the video, bringing up Hitler after a mass shooting in comparison. Trump voter.
Screen-Shot-2016-01-03-at-11.48.46-AM.png

Last edited:
•••
Dodge/distract, no comment on the video, bringing up Hitler after a mass shooting in comparison. Trump voter.

Piss and moan, demonize others but do nothing. Every democrat since 2008.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back