IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Another day ending in y and a politician said something stupid.

I'm literally shaking right now

•••
Another post of dodge/distract.

•••
•••
Another fake outrage.

This is you just typically in this thread. Bring up something specific and you dodge, try to change the subject. It's like you can't form an opinion on your own or something.

Maybe, I should try Mr. X's style of posting for awhile. Every time you start a specific topic, I'll reply with something totally unrelated.

Last edited:
•••
This democrat says it's the NRA's fault criminals are running wild in the city he's represented for a couple of decades.

He blames the NRA because he wants to keep his job.

Other democrats are happy tools and parrot the same talking points. Sometimes they blame the NRA, sometimes it the Koch Brothers. Sometimes it's just 'Dark Money".

It doesn't matter who they blame.. as long as it's makes you angry at someone besides the people in charge.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
This democrat says it's the NRA's fault criminals are running wild in the city he's represented for a couple of decades.

He blames the NRA because he wants to keep his job.

Other democrats are happy tools and parrot the same talking points. Sometimes they blame the NRA, sometimes it the Koch Brothers. Sometimes it's just 'Dark Money".

It doesn't matter who they blame.. as long as it's makes you angry at someone besides the people in charge.

Show attachment 72659

Trump agrees to $25 million settlement in Trump University fraud cases
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c047c0-ada0-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html

•••
This is you just typically in this thread. Bring up something specific and you dodge, try to change the subject. It's like you can't form an opinion on your own or something.

Maybe, I should try Mr. X's style of posting for awhile. Every time you start a specific topic, I'll reply with something totally unrelated.

You're kind of a cranky old lady. I don't have to answer or justify every stupid thing a politician says. If you do interviews with hostile interviewers for four or five hours a day, you're going to say something dumb.

You get outraged by stupid stuff. I don't care.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You kind of a cranky old lady. I don't have to answer or justify every stupid thing a politician says. If you do interviews with hostile interviewers for four or five hours a day, you're going to say something dumb.

You get outraged by stupid stuff. I don't care.

If you don't care, then don't post. Instead you litter this thread with dodge/distract replies. If Pelosi says something stupid today and you want to post about it, do it. People will reply, or they won't. If I do, it'll be what you just posted. I won't reply with something totally unrelated, trying to get way from what was just posted. That's what you do constantly.

That's what you just did with Abbott and his stupid comparison to Hitler. For somebody who says they don't care about the subject, you sure made a lot of posts about trying to steer from it.

Last edited:
•••
If you don't care, then don't post. Instead you litter this thread with dodge/distract replies. If Pelosi says something stupid today and you want to post about it, do it. People will reply, or they won't. If I do, it'll be what you just posted. I won't reply with something totally unrelated, trying to get way from what was just posted. That's what you do constantly.

That's what you just did with Abbott and his stupid comparison to Hitler.

I don't care you're an atheist. I don't care you're mad Greg Abbot talks about God.

When you bitch about something small, quote somebody out of context or mock people for their beliefs, I may or may not comment.

That's not an invitation to have a long conversation.

•••
I don't care you're an atheist. I don't care you're mad Greg Abbot talks about God.

When you bitch about something small, quote somebody out of context or mock people for their beliefs, I may or may not comment.

That's not an invitation to have a long conversation.

Again, don't post then, but when you do, it's usually not on topic. You can just look at your posts today, it's your usually dodge/distract routine.

•••
Again, don't post then, but when you do, it's usually not on topic. You can just look at your posts today, it's your usually dodge/distract routine.

You poor baby. Let's bring everyone up to date. Gov Abbot had a conversation about evil, in the context of an act of evil by a single man. He mentioned the holocaust, the dark ages, etc.

JB is outraged. So outraged, he claimed Abbot is bought and paid for. He also voted for Hillary Clinton.

I thought that was funny. He's upset.

•••
You poor baby. Let's bring everyone up to date. Gov Abbot had a conversation about evil, in the context of an act of evil by a single man. He mentioned the holocaust, the dark ages, etc.

JB is outraged. So outraged, he claimed Abbot is bought and paid for. He also voted for Hillary Clinton.

I thought that was funny. He's upset.

Let me bring you up to date. He's trying to downplay a mass shooting because he's an NRA whore. Not complicated. He knows the conversation goes to gun control after stuff like this, and he's not going to lose his A-rating over this.

Why don't you tell me how "working with God" is going to help mass shootings.

Last edited:
•••
Jay Leno used to have JayWalking, doing the same sort of Q&A and unfortunately the historical ignorance is nothing new. He would ask how many stars were on the flag, or what was the smallest state or other easy questions. Millennials if to be generalized however are the most coddled and spoiled generation, thanks to their ignorant parents and the liberal teachers who they didn’t question. But it isn’t new really. In late 70’s I was nearly booted from my inner city high school history class because of my inattention to his daily one sided extreme anti white lectures. He was this super liberal teacher daily droning about how bad white people were and about all the past sins of my ancestors who by birth we were somehow “equally responsible” for their past sins. Please... what a propaganda idiot he was. I am not exaggerating either, I got so sick of it and simply put my head down on the desk daily, until after about a week, he yelled at me in front of the entire class threatening to expell me. I could not write after high school. I flunked english in college. My real education came after I left school, not the lousy formal public education. I read constantly, taught myself to write and became self educated.

Millennials seem to have a worse “Entitlement” problem, believing in free everything and not earning it like those before them like free education, free healthcare, free money (Zuckerberg UBE idea and is their leader), free defense, etc. Some have no clue what hard work is and feel it is above them to wash dishes as a entry level job, unlike those of us before them. Or our parents and grandparents who went through the WWI and WWII messes or the depression if still alive would certainly be embarrassed at their great grandchildren.
I lived and worked in California for 7 years starting in the mid 70's and I don't remember encountering any anti-white hatred then. In fact people were very curious and friendly after listening to my unusual, non American accent when speaking in English. Its' only in the last 10-15 years that I started hearing this anti-white BS more frequently and even more so since Trump appeared on the political scene in the past 2-3 years.

Fortunately my school period was free from politically or religiously biased teachers, or bullies. School was for learning the various subjects and learning how to respect and get along with everyone.

But the world has changed dramatically and so has my tolerance towards the intolerant.

Interesting that you mentioned Jay Leno. Just two days ago I saw a program showing his fantabulous collection of classic cars and bikes.

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you tell me how "working with God" is going to help mass shootings.

Working with God and Jesus Christ, will not only help the mass shootings, but society would change immensely, True believers, believers in the Bible, would not engage in mass shootings and acts to destroy humanity, They will turn to God, and the believers of God to help over come any such problems. That is my belief, and my Faith may be tested daily, But i will never loose my faith. As i have said in this thread, I am a non denominational believer of the Greek bible, The old and new testament. I do not interpret the Bible as to what i think a verse MAY mean, I go strictly by the Bible as it is written.

It is my belief, If our society turned to the Bible in times of trouble, as well as a believer to help them over come in times of trouble, that coupled with praying to God and Jesus Christ, Yes, we would not be seeing the news we are seeing today, regarding mass shootings, people attacking people, wars and rumors of wars and as you know, the long list goes on.

•••
Working with God and Jesus Christ, will not only help the mass shootings, but society would change immensely, True believers, believers in the Bible, would not engage in mass shootings and acts to destroy humanity, They will turn to God, and the believers of God to help over come any such problems. That is my belief, and my Faith may be tested daily, But i will never loose my faith. As i have said in this thread, I am a non denominational believer of the Greek bible, The old and new testament. I do not interpret the Bible as to what i think a verse MAY mean, I go strictly by the Bible as it is written.

It is my belief, If our society turned to the Bible in times of trouble, as well as a believer to help them over come in times of trouble, that coupled with praying to God and Jesus Christ, Yes, we would not be seeing the news we are seeing today, regarding mass shootings, people attacking people, wars and rumors of wars and as you know, the long list goes on.

It hasn't helped anything tho. Plenty of mass killings take place in the name of God (throughout history), doesn't help there. People with mental illness, those on drugs/alcohol, committing crime etc. Working with God, would have stopped these last 2 mass shootings? With Abbott saying that, besides doing that because of the gun control issue/NRA, is just kind of an easy way out, a template response. Thoughts, prayers, god etc. It needs to be dealt with in a serious manner.

I go strictly by the Bible as it is written..

Just out of curiosity, so you mean you take the Bible literally, life started with Adam and Eve, dinosaurs didn't exist?

Back in the day, I was talking to a coworker about some of this stuff, our boss walked into the conversation. He was a deacon at a Baptist church. He said the Earth was only 2 or 3 thousand years old (forgot which one he said) and then said dinosaurs never existed. I just walked away.

Last edited:
•••
It hasn't helped anything tho. Plenty of mass killings take place in the name of God (throughout history), doesn't help there. People with mental illness, those on drugs/alcohol, committing crime etc. Working with God, would have stopped these last 2 mass shootings? With Abbott saying that, besides doing that because of the gun control issue/NRA, is just kind of an easy way out, a template response. Thoughts, prayers, god etc. It needs to be dealt with in a serious manner.

Just out of curiosity, so you mean you take the Bible literally, life started with Adam and Eve, dinosaurs didn't exist?

Back in the day, I was talking to a coworker about some of this stuff, our boss walked into the conversation. He was a deacon at a Baptist church. He said the Earth was only 2 or 3 thousand years old (forgot which one he said) and then said dinosaurs never existed. I just walked away.

I absolutely take the Bible literally, If it is not in the Bible. I don't believe it.

•••
I absolutely take the Bible literally, If it is not in the Bible. I don't believe it.

So you don't believe dinosaurs existed?

•••
So you don't believe dinosaurs existed?

In the Bible, Does it say the word dinosaur? Nope it doesn't. It references many Animals, Reptile and Fish, But no dinosaur , So no.

The bible does reference "Leviathan" But does not have the word dinosaur.

Man has made up many names, or addressed a name to a species, there are many believers that reference science and astrology to construe meanings in the Bible. I do not agree with that, However i don't discuss it with them either, If they are a true believer, I will Pray with them. They are my brothers and sisters no matter.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back