NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You sound like an angry woman. No offense either. They would have to pay me. They are all unattractive women, and cannot find anybody male to sleep with, so they switched. .
I'm not at all angry. I find it amusing that you make a point of saying you wouldn't sleep with a bunch of women who 1) wouldn't sleep,with you either and 2) have no interest in making themselves attractive to men

However it's awfully presumptuous (and a bit arrogant) of you to assume they "switched" because they couldn't find a man - especially since you don't know any of them personally. Would you "switch" if you couldn't get laid by a woman? Hmmm... I don't think so...

Last edited:
•••
There some crash and shotting in Manhattan

•••
Lower downtown Manhattan, reportedly a high school near Chambers st. Shooter (only one) in custody, apparently multiple people shot.

Stuyvesant HS. Sounds like before he was shooting he ran over some people... :( and ran into a school bus...

Witness reports of 2 fatalities.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Since you are a well traveled person, you're obviously more aware and more careful than the average tourist, yet you did get caught in Lisbon. Could have happened in any big tourist spot.

My sister in law went to Rio de Janeiro last year and was warned by the travel agent NOT to walk around with necklaces, earrings, watches, expensive clothes, photo cameras, even cell phones, that will attract the bandidos, who work very swiftly and sometimes violently to rob you.

Me, I've never had that problem, probably because I did most of my travelling when I was younger and at a time when things were very different to what they are now. I did a lot of travelling. Visited about 30 countries in 3 continents

I was with a Brazilian business associate while in my 20’s doing business outside Sao Paolo in Brazil. Went twice to Brazil over 2 years and side trips on a weekend with him to Rio. He was paranoid, everywhere we went he said watch out, it got old. (this was mid 80’s) I have not returned yet, but next few years I hope to. He was late for dinner one evening, and non chalantly stated he got his car stolen, wow. This was when they changed the name of the currency each year, and whacked off the 3 zeros to continue using the old bills. He warned me at every corner, especially staying right on Copacobana beach while walking. He drove through all red lights to prevent car jacking. It was crazy.

What a beautiful city. The harbor view from Corcovado is the best harbor view I have seen in the entire world. Lots of youtube videos people have to remember it.

You have me beat by 3 countries, I have been in all the Americas, europe, asia but when traveling I tend to return to same places over and over though.

•••
Just heard it on local TV
Daily activities the americas. Most never make the news. Blocked off entire south Manhattan because 2 idiots crashed cars and shot around.

•••
Sen. Menendez on trial for 18 felony counts of taking bribes. Steyer spent $166,000,000 for an impeachment petition. #winning #bigly

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
You have me beat by 3 countries, I have been in all the Americas, europe, asia but when traveling I tend to return to same places over and over though.
Been to Europe, North America and Africa. Also Israel which could be counted as Asia or Europe. Not sure which...

People that do a lot of traveling, end up going back to a handfull or less of their favorite places, as they grow older

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
The terrorist rented a truck at Homedepot to do this

•••
The terrorist rented a truck at Homedepot to do this
Looks like it's another "Allahu Akbar" terrorist attack. I'm sure the Mayor of New York will come rushing to say that i'ts got nothing to do with the "Religion of Peace"

•••
It's being correctly recognized and reported as a terrorist act. Drove up on bike path, ran over 8 people, crashed the rented truck. 29 yr old male, no other details yet.

Not all Muslims are extremists or terrorists, not all terrorists are Muslim. All terrorists are sick, crazy people.

Last edited:
•••
Eight dead in terror attack after truck mows down victims on a cycle path just seven blocks from Ground Zero before being shot by police as he waved imitation firearms and screamed Allahu Akbar
  • Eight people are dead and 11 people are in hospital in a serious but non life-threatening condition
  • The truck driver has been named as 29-year-old Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, a citizen of Uzbekistan who has addresses in Florida
  • He mounted the West Side Highway bike path at 3.05 pm on Tuesday afternoon at Houston Street
  • He then continued southbound for 17 blocks, mowing down pedestrians, runners and cyclists
  • He came to a stop when he crashed into a school bus at Chambers Street and then hopped out of the truck
  • The man was then seen brandishing two fake guns before being shot in the stomach by an NYPD officer
  • He survived and was taken to hospital where he now remains under the supervision of police
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hooting-downtown-Manhattan.html#ixzz4x7wAPoB2

45E1B55000000578-5036717-image-a-95_1509486985982.jpg

This is the bastard...
45E1BCC200000578-5036717-image-a-108_1509487381835.jpg

Florida Driver's Licence?
DNf_GDvX0AYKWIa.jpg

As usual, Dailymail.co.uk allways has more info, more photos and more details, much faster than any other media...

Last edited:
•••
Not all Muslims are extremists or terrorists, not all terrorists are Muslim. All terrorists are sick, crazy people.
You sound like a Liberal politician. You should have said:

"Not all Muslims are extremists or terrorists, but virtually all terrorists are Muslim."

•••
•••
•••
LOL... CNN just came out with Breaking News... They just gave us his name.

Hey CNN, you idiots, if you had called me 90 minutes ago I could have given you his Name and his Picture, which you still haven't shown.

•••
News channels now use 'Breaking News" on regular news days when talking about stuff THEY talked about 3 hours ago. (nothing new)

•••
The French administrative court has ordered the removal of a cross from a monument to Saint John Paul II in a public square in the northwest of France, saying it violates the secular nature of the state.
Italian media noted the irony of the ruling, remarking that the cross-removal is not taking place “in Raqqa, the capital of the Islamic State in Syria, but in Brittany, in the heart of Western Europe.”

The Conseil d’Etat, France’s highest administrative court, ruled last week that the statue of the Polish Pope in Ploërmel, Brittany, could remain but the large cross above the monument must be eliminated.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...l-of-cross-above-statue-of-pope-john-paul-ii/

JPII_statue_Breton.jpg

Can't offend the Muslims, can we?

•••
News channels now use 'Breaking News" on regular news days when talking about stuff THEY talked about 3 hours ago. (nothing new)
Yes I'm aware of that, but in this case it was actually breaking news for them, since I've been watching them for the past 4 hours or so.

They haven't shown his picture yet and it's been out there for close to 2 hours.

LOL... Watching Anderson Cooper right now interviewing some experts, close to the terror scene and some guy comes behind them shouting out loud... CNN Fake News about 4-5 times.

Interesting that if you google "fake news" images, CNN shows up all over the place. It's the Trump effect.

Last edited:
•••
Specifically, with the name, they wait. They wait for either law enforcement to confirm it or some other newgroups to say it first. The name has to have some authority before they will say it.

CNN posted an image of a person's holding an isis flagged mobile phone just a few miles of the place hit today(pic was posted on an isis site days ago). The research of that image probally would have lead to the guy's name long before other sources had it.

•••
CNN just finished showing a mug shot of him when he was arrested a year ago in Missouri, I think.

According to the New York Post he was an Uber driver in New Jersey

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I just saw that. My guess is that arrest pissed him off and further got him into today's state of mind.

They didn't say why he was arrested but it was the highway patrol

So the highway patrol can arrest you one year and you can rent a Home Depot truck the next year

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back