IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That's what the bible says for those religious folks out there protesting, not until you take the first breath.

I'm going to need a book and chapter for that quote there JB. Unless you're lying, you'll have not problem googling it up for me.

•••
•••
https://www.google.com/search?q=life+begins+at+first+breath&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Of course it's the Bible, one of the most violent and contradictory books ever written. So you can find what you seek in it.

You hypocrite. The Bible is a contradictory book but we should use it as the standard for when life begins?

Pro tip: Don't take advice about the Bible from people who have never read it.

Genesis 2:7New Living Translation (NLT)
7 Then the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man’s nostrils, and the man became a living person.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2:7&version=NLT
--
Adam was one of only two people created by God as a fully formed adult.

Last edited:
•••
Michigan Abortionist Michael Arthur Roth, who was caught by police with 14 containers of aborted baby remains in his car, has entered a plea of “No Contest” to three felony counts of Larceny in a Building.

The 75-year-old appeared in a Macomb County Circuit Court Monday in the latest episode of a saga dating back to October, 2015, when police discovered stolen drugs, abortion equipment, and aborted baby remains in the trunk of his car.

According to reports at the time, police in West Bloomfield, Michigan, found “14 containers of human tissue, possibly fetuses, medical equipment and large amounts of Fentanyl, a drug used for pain and sedation,” leading to the suspicion that Roth had been secretly carrying out illegal home abortions.

The discovery of the cache came about as the result of an automobile accident in which Roth hit a child with special needs, critically injuring him. Police investigators obtained a warrant to search Roth’s impounded car and found the human tissue in containers along with the other contraband during the search.

Roth and an accomplice had stolen the instruments and Fentanyl from an abortion clinic owned by Roth’s former employer, Angel Ojeda. In the aftermath of the discovery, federal agents raided Roth’s home and office in Michigan and removed bags full of evidence.

The case earned Roth the nickname of the “Trunk Abortionist,” because he operated his illegal abortion business out of the trunk of his car.

This was not, however, the first time Roth made the news because of his irregular practices, which included a history of botched abortions, prescribing drugs without a license and medical board discipline, as well as a restraining order against him by his wife.

Back in 1988, Roth admitted that he had no objections to performing sex-selective abortions, which are most often carried out to weed out female children and insure male progeny.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rted-baby-parts-in-his-car-pleads-no-contest/
timthumb.php

•••
American Pravda, NYT Part III – Senior Homepage Editor Reveals Biased Political Agenda at NYT
Undercover video obtained by Project Veritas shows New York Times London Senior Staff Editor Desiree Shoe revealing a biased political agenda in the operation of the so-called ‘paper of record.’ Shoe explains a difficulty in reporting about President Donald Trump objectively due to political bias. In one exchange, she says that journalists covered Trump in such a sensational way during the election season so as to deter readers from voting for him. Shoe also shares her negative opinion of Vice President Mike Pence, citing his religious views.

Last edited:
•••
Miramax Insider's Scathing Facebook Post To Hollywood Elite Goes Viral

Because everybody-fucking-knew.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22343...thing-facebook-post-goes-viral-chase-stephens

The next time a group of liberals on TV look down their nose and call you a racist or bigot for voting against their interest, remember, they are scum who will tolerate any abuse for money.

30+ women have come out with stories of abuse by Harvey Weinstien. Those are the ones Harvey struck out with. The ones that didn't get movie deals.

Last edited:
•••
The next time a group of liberals on TV look down their nose and call you a racist or bigot for voting against their interest, remember, they are scum who will tolerate any abuse for money.
I've been sh*ting on their Liberal noses for a long long time now, especially these...
bcca396a85f4d24d6c2c0672aba70f7de047770e9060110fdf3b8a0ce9b8f8fa.jpg

•••
All the talk of Obamas executive orders - guess who's on track to set a record?
I'll give you a hint: not Obama.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/13/politics/donald-trump-executive-orders/index.html

Use your words. A fetus or a zygote is not a "baby."

This administration apparently prefers to kill babies by pricing them out of health insurance, making birth control less accessible, making guns more accessible, and cutting social safety nets.

Are you referring to a human fetus? Then let's use the proper words.

What is the difference between a human in it's mothers womb five weeks before birth that justifies the "right" to hire someone to dismember him or her and sell the body parts for "science" ?

20 week old human baby.

42-weeks-pregnant-ultrasound-2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
For every fellow female who describes their work as "pretty", there are dozens of men who call them the C word,

Dozens...OK. Even if that was true, how does another women calling you pretty hurt you? How does that rise to a career ruining offense?

threaten them, make sexist remarks online and in the workplace, harass them or even try to asault them at conferences... for no reason,except that they're women,
That sh*t can make people a little touchy...

You work in some terrible places. Maybe consider a law suite or speaking up?

She didn't call the women "pretty." Calling a women's tech conference "the pretty side of gamedev" is cluelessly missing the point of having a women's gamedev tech conference.
Firing for that is admittedly extreme, but there may be more to the story.

Insanity.

BTW anyone who thinks all Weinsteins of the world are in Hollywood ...there are plenty of them in the corporate world too. They get away with it because they have power, people are afraid to speak up and HR turns blind eye to it.

I agree with you about this. I could tell you a couple of stories that would curl your socks. Just remember, when you defend firing a women for using a word you don't like, you're just another extreme asshole.

Last edited:
•••
Many of which are fake accounts and bots.....

Dump was just subpoenaed for all documents relating to assault allegations. Actually, the subpoena was issued in March but just entered into court files recently.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4108744-Subpoena-Zervos-Trump-Lawsuit.html

Yes.. but he's also followed by every journalist working for every major media outlet in the world. In context, it's the number of people who follow a twitter account that determines if it is a national platform.

Last edited:
•••
Just remember, when you defend firing a women for using a word you don't like, you're just another extreme a*hole.
Who are you talking to? I very specifically said firing her for that seemed extreme.

BTW I don't work in gamedev but I've heard plenty from women who do. Marketing isn't as one sided, however there have been incidents at conferences. Most organizers in my industry have zero tolerance towards it, which is great.

As you might guess from here, I personally have a thick skin and don't take sh*t. I very successfully worked as a technical lead in otherwise all-male departments for a couple of decades. Most of the guys were cool, a few had to be put in their place. That said, lawsuits require evidence and speaking up is only helpful if there iS someone to speak up TO, and HR isn't the offender's drinking buddy.

Anyway, I'm more inclined to handle those types like this - lol:
https://www.avclub.com/carrie-fisher-apparently-sent-a-cow-tongue-to-a-produce-1819600653

Last edited:
•••
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for me.
-DJT (might as well be)

•••
Who are you talking to? I very specifically said firing her for that seemed extreme.

"She didn't call the women "pretty." Calling a women's tech conference "the pretty side of gamedev" is cluelessly missing the point of having a women's gamedev tech conference.
Firing for that is admittedly extreme, but there may be more to the story."

Sounded like you're rationalizing / defending her firing to me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You hypocrite. The Bible is a contradictory book but we should use it as the standard for when life begins?

One day I hope you'll learn to read. I didn't say I use it as a standard. I found it funny religious people who speak out against abortion don't. They pick and choose when they want to use the bible to suit their agenda. With this, they're trying to use science.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like Trump is going to have his own Benghazi in regards to Niger. Not having proper air support, leaving somebody behind etc.

•••
"She didn't call the women "pretty." Calling a women's tech conference "the pretty side of gamedev" is cluelessly missing the point of having a women's gamedev tech conference.
Firing for that is admittedly extreme, but there may be more to the story."

Sounded like you're rationalizing / defending her firing to me.

How you want to interpret it is up to you, but I meant exactly what I said. No more, no less. I suspect there IS more to the story because firing just for posting that would be hard to justify from a legal standpoint.

•••
One day I hope you'll learn to read. I didn't say I use it as a standard. I found it funny religious people who speak out against abortion don't. They pick and choose when they want to use the bible to suit their agenda. With this, they're trying to use science.

I get it. You're a bigot and troll.

I can give you three more chapters that speak of God forming people in the womb but why bother.

•••
I get it. You're a bigot and troll.

I can give you three more chapters that speak of God forming people in the womb but why bother.

How am I a bigot and a troll? Everything in my last post is true, show me 1 thing that isn't. Religious people have long cherry picked the bible to suit their agenda/beliefs. Plenty of sites out there taking it apart. Showing the contradictions, the violence etc. I can drop some links if you want. And I don't have a problem with normal religious people, just any fundamentalist type that use it to keep people from having rights (gay marriage) or use it to keep us from progressing (fetal tissue, stem cell research) etc. Those people should be fought.

Yes, please save the bible verses. I can give you some on stoning, rape, beheading, slavery etc. We do have a religious thread you can visit.

Last edited:
•••
You mock people for their religious belief. Then use a quote from the bible, taken out of context, that you think somehow contradicts the fact human life begins in the womb... all to justify your "right" to kill another human.

When called on your bullshit, you lie again; "I didn't say I use it as a standard. I found it funny religious people who speak out against abortion don't."

You didn't know where the quote came from, so you link to an article cross posted on alt-left blogs.

Epic.

All added after my answer.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
You mock people for their religious belief. Then use a quote from the bible taken out of context that you think somehow contradicts the fact human life begins in the womb... all to justify your "right" to kill another human.

When called on your bullsh*t, you lie again; "I didn't say I use it as a standard. I found it funny religious people who speak out against abortion don't."

You didn't know where the quote came from, so you link to an article cross posted on alt-left blogs.

Epic.

I know where the quote came from, I linked to the Google results so you can see all the topics on it.

I didn't lie, but you're lying right now about it, typical. You could have quoted what I said, here it is:

"That's what the bible says for those religious folks out there protesting, not until you take the first breath."

Didn't say for me, said for religious folks.

And I don't mock people for the religious belief, even tho it's all nonsense. I have people who are religious in my family. As long as they mind their business with it. Last post I told you what type I have a problem with. Fundamentalist types.

Are you one of those types? Were you against gay marriage? Are you against medical research using fetal tissue etc? Are you one of the pray the gay away types? Those are the types I would "mock" because they're backwards. They're not decent human beings. They use religion to try to cover that up.

Last edited:
•••
Most Evangelicals are fake Christians. Any surprise they are a main force behind the elections of GWB and DJT, both of whom are fake Christians as well. No surprise, open your eyes "conservatives".

•••
You were defending the extreme platform of the democratic party that an abortion should be free and easy to get for any reason up to the moment of birth.

You're corrected response is even more bigoted and ignorant. Save the bullshit for someone who cares what you think

Last edited:
•••
You were defending the extreme platform of the democratic party that an abortion should be free and easy to get for any reason up to the moment of birth.

Save the bullsh*t for someone who cares what you think

I'm defending the right for a woman to decide what she does with her own body, not bored religious people who think they have a say in that.

And you dodged my questions:
Are you one of those types? Were you against gay marriage? Are you against medical research using fetal tissue etc? Are you one of the pray the gay away types?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back