Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
probably a good idea for him/supporters to stay off any moral topics, fake outrage stuff like this. No leg to stand on.

Your memory is not so good. Let me try to make it as simple as I can for you.

I said Clinton was a bum for cheating on his wife.

He had consexual sex with those women.

And, as I've told you several times, Bill Clinton admitted to sexual abuse and paid 800K to Paula Jones and another 90K fine for purgery . Harvey Weinstien helped him with the payment.

Do you think sexual abuse includes consent?

You keep pretending I'm soft on Trump but tell me when?

Yes he is. Still better than Clinton.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@JB Lions

$800K settlement, admission of abuse, $90K fine for perjury.

Answer the question, Do you think sexual abuse includes consent?

Capture.JPG

•••
What not to say to a widow:

Congresswoman says Trump told widow of fallen soldier 'he knew what he signed up for'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/frederica-wilson-widow-fallen-soldier/index.html

Like most outrage from the left, it's mostly manufactured. Not that I would be surprised if President Trump said it... just expect the worst possible spin to the point fantasy.

http://therightscoop.com/media-tras...d-pregnant-military-widow-something-terrible/

•••
"On November 13, 1998, Clinton settled with Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, but without an apology, in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal. Robert S. Bennett, Clinton's attorney, still maintained that Jones's claim was baseless and that Clinton only settled so he could end the lawsuit and move on with his life'

Where is the admission of abuse?

Welcome to 2017, where Trump is still going thru it.

Long list, puts Bills to shame

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Like most outrage from the left, it's mostly manufactured. Not that I would be surprised if President Trump said it... just expect the worst possible spin to the point fantasy/

Of course not, you know he's a bum but you ride with him regardless. He thanks the sheep.

Last edited:
•••
Same thing for pedophiles. Hollyweird is full of them and virtually all of them are Liberal.

The worst accusations about 45 involve underage girls, in conjunction with his friend Epstein - a known pedo and registered sex offender. But hey - maybe he sat in the next room, fully clothed - eyes closed, hands over his ears...

a handful of women all represented by the same democrat lawyer, and dozens of women claiming sexual abuse, some saying they were raped.

Who they choose to represent them is irrelevant. When you hire a lawyer, you want the one you think will win.

What someone else (Weinstein, Clinton, ...) did or did not do and how others did or did not react to it doesn't change the seriousness of the accusations against 45, or make any incidents that happened excusable. One case has no bearing on the others.

If he uninvitedly grabbed your mother, daughter or sister by the p**** and shoved his tongue down their throat, I can guarantee you wouldn't be talking about Weinstein or Clinton or anyone's choice of lawyer right now.

What not to say to a widow:

Congresswoman says Trump told widow of fallen soldier 'he knew what he signed up for'

Beyond disgusting. What an appalling thing to say to someone whose loved one made the ultimate sacrifice.

I hope there's an investigation.

Last edited:
•••
The worst accusations about 45 involve underage girls, in conjunction with his friend Epstein - a known pedo and registered sex offender. But hey - maybe he sat in the next room, fully clothed - eyes closed, hands over his ears...
Did Trump rape any underage girl? If he did and he's caught, then I say hang him by the balls in a public square. Case solved

Now lets do the same to all the other pedos. Tons of them, especially in Hollywood, but also in Politics, in the Media, in Churches and Mosques, in the Fashion and Music industry etc. etc. String them up... not by the neck, but by the balls. Very simple and who knows, could even be a very effective deterrent.

Last edited:
•••

Source?

Who they choose to represent them is irrelevant. When you hire a lawyer, you want the one you think will win.

Of course it's relevant. Gloria Allred is a democrat operative who did something similar to Mitt Romney. She bragged about her "October surprise" to TMZ.

Only one of the election cycle "accusers" is left and at least one member of her family says she's lying. She'll have her day in court.

What someone else (Weinstein, Clinton, ...) did or did not do and how others did or did not react to it doesn't change the seriousness of the accusations against 45, or make any incidents that happened excusable. One case has no bearing on the others.

If he uninvitedly grabbed your mother, daughter or sister by the p**** and shoved his tongue down their throat, I can guarantee you wouldn't be talking about Weinstein or Clinton or anyone's choice of lawyer right now.

You're right. But there is no proof, only accusations.

Beyond disgusting. What an appalling thing to say to someone whose loved one made the ultimate sacrifice.

I hope there's an investigation.

Well, you might consider the source of the quote and wait a bit before getting angry about it.

Last edited:
•••
Did Trump rape any underage girl? If he did and he's caught, then I say hang him by the balls in a public square. Case solved

Now lets do the same to all the other pedos. Tons of them, especially in Hollywood, but also in Politics, in the Media, in Churches and Mosques, in the Fashion and Music industry etc. etc. String them up... not by the neck, but by the balls. Very simple and who knows, could even be a very effective deterrent.

Let's have a wich hunt.

•••
"On November 13, 1998, Clinton settled with Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, but without an apology, in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal. Robert S. Bennett, Clinton's attorney, still maintained that Jones's claim was baseless and that Clinton only settled so he could end the lawsuit and move on with his life'

Where is the admission of abuse?

Welcome to 2017, where Trump is still going thru it.

Long list, puts Bills to shame

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Of course not, you know he's a bum but you ride with him regardless. He thanks the sheep.

When Trump pays a settlement for sexual abuse let me know.

Last edited:
•••
Let's have a wich hunt.
If ever they start an unbiased witch hunt, the prisons will overflow with Liberal witches...

•••
If ever they start an unbiased witch hunt, the prisons will overflow with Liberal witches...

Yeah.. you're kind of beating that drum right now. Better to keep a level head so real victims have a chance for justice.

When people get hysterical, false accusations are made, then exposed and that hurts people telling the truth.

•••
Think about how nice it would be if the Media networks had reported honestly instead of helping the person they thought Hillary could beat.

•••
Think about how nice it would be if the Media networks had reported honestly
LOL... Elephants will learn how to fly, before the MSM learns how to report honestly

•••
Okay, so now we know what a feminist looks like...
DMYvsPOUMAAX5C0

•••
There's a whole continent called Africa waiting for. What are you waiting for?
DMS3NjdVoAA4gmR

•••
•••
This is interesting - a nice shot at immigration propaganda.
http://www.bushcenter.org/publications/resources-reports/reports/immigration

Does anyone have any "proof" on Weinstein yet, or just a lot of accusations?

As of yet, just accusations. I haven't commented on the complaints against him.. only that the same people who covered for HW, covered for Donald Trump, until the election.

Adding... Hollywood is full of hypocrites so the next time you get a lecture about how stupid and racist your are for voting against their candidate... remember, they all knew what HW was doing.

For some reason, that triggered JB into full meltdown over Donald Trump.

•••
•••
Well... this isn't true.

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS TAKE AMERICAN JOBS

The only jobs we have are American so...

•••
Well, you might consider the source of the quote and wait a bit before getting angry about it.

You may consider that 45 is a repugnant pathological liar. Says something bad, then doubles down on it and accuses the congresswoman and widow of of being liars?

Several people in the car heard what he said, including another family member. And so far he hasn't produced his "proof" that he said otherwise.

How and why did that ambush happen anyway? Why did those 4 come home in body bags? Rather than get into another twitter scat throwing contest, maybe he should be focusing on that instead. Before we lose some more.

Self employed immigrants are making new jobs, not taking existing, and many jobs immigrants take are jobs citizens don't want.

Ever notice that not one former president stands by the orange wonder? Not. One.

Last edited:
•••
You may consider that 45 is a repugnant pathological liar. Says something bad, then doubles down on it and accuses the congresswoman and widow of of being liars?

Several people in the car heard what he said, including another family member. And so far he hasn't produced his "proof" that he said otherwise.

How and why did that ambush happen anyway? What went wrong that left 4 dead?

Sometimes words are taken out of context or are misunderstood. Even though President Trump is inarticulate and thin skinned, I'll wait on being outraged until I'm sure.

I don't know how the ambush happened.

Last edited:
•••
Wow... more info on Russia bribery / corruption cover up.

the attorney for an FBI confidential witness, alleged that the Obama Department of Justice blocked her client from informing Congress that Russian executives.. facilitated ... the Uranium One deal and transferred millions of dollars ... to an entity assisting Bill Clinton’s foundation.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22440/breaking-obama-doj-allegedly-threatened-fbi-hank-berrien

This will probably be on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN or MSNBC soon :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Are these people crazy evil extremist or is it just me and my prudish, conservative values?

Capture.JPG

•••
When Trump pays a settlement for sexual abuse let me know.

You said there was an admission, was that something else you just made up?

As far as Trump and Epstein, they used to hang out. Knowing Epstein was a pedo, and knowing the videos you watched already, hearing straight from his mouth about his own children. That's not even including the video of him looking at the young girl going up the escalator saying how he was going to date her when she gets older, or allegations of him walking in on underage girls at the Miss Teen pageant, while they were naked. He admitted on Howard Stern this was one of the benefits of owning these pangeants, he was talking about the adult one but teens came out and said he walked in on them....this is Trump on Epstein:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back