IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not going to change your mind because you are neck deep in this narrative, but of course it's sensible to retain his own attorney - even if he believes Trump to be completely innocent...

Or he knew Trump was guilty and smartly wanted to distance himself.

Yes, that is exactly what one says when they are trying to avoid being swept up in a witch hunt.

Or, he could simply be telling the truth. :angelic:

...I wonder what national secrets Trump was hoarding and refused to return? :unsure:

•••
Any true American Patriot will vote Trump 2024. God Bless our military, let's deliver another term for Donald. Real Change! Trump 2024!

•••
I'm a hard worker saving with no plans on getting on SS when I retire even though I believe SS will still exist. I'm entitled to my opinions even if you calling it B'ing. While GOP will not cut SS or Obamacare both Republicans and Democrats want to raise the age for SS. The next generation will probably have to be like 77 before they can collect it, that's the payment for working Americans yet SS is flawed. (FYI Mr. M I am educated and work hard!). Also, I respect your support for Nikki too bad she dropped out, however I do believe Trump is still a better choice. Either Nikki or Trump should be able to easily beat Biden.
Nikki did not drop out,she suspended her campaign.She will rise up when we all know Trump will be gone to the hospice nursing home.

Are you stupid not to take your SS when you put in your own money

•••
@marijuanadomain Thanks, for the compliment on SS. Also, Trump now has enough delegates and is nominee-elect. Next is him beating Biden. I doubt Nikki will take over but she would beat Biden for sure. I think Biden is more likely to end up in hospice or die because he is past the average living age of 77 for a white man. Trump is exactly 77. Biden is 81. It's a contest as to who will croak first. I think it will be Joe. I hope Trump picks a good VP-nominee in case he dies in office. Biden needs to be careful on his VP pick as people are scared of his age. Since Biden is losing it won't matter much his VP pick.

•••
•••
@marijuanadomain Thanks, for the compliment on SS. Also, Trump now has enough delegates and is nominee-elect. Next is him beating Biden. I doubt Nikki will take over but she would beat Biden for sure. I think Biden is more likely to end up in hospice or die because he is past the average living age of 77 for a white man. Trump is exactly 77. Biden is 81. It's a contest as to who will croak first. I think it will be Joe. I hope Trump picks a good VP-nominee in case he dies in office. Biden needs to be careful on his VP pick as people are scared of his age. Since Biden is losing it won't matter much his VP pick.
Trump is obese. People make fun of Joe falling off bikes but everybody falls off bikes. Can you imagine ever seeing Trump on a bike? Of course not, he has to be moved around via golf cart

•••
Any true American Patriot will vote Trump 2024. God Bless our military, let's deliver another term for Donald. Real Change! Trump 2024!
Daniel wants everybody to lose their health care, social security and Medicare.

•••
Daniel wants everybody to lose their health care, social security and Medicare.
Repeal ObamaCare, Keep medicare, keep SS but fix the broken program that is almost bankrupt. They are paying people too much, I will get an x,xxx figure per month, however the SS will probably have the age like 80 or 100 by then lol.

•••
Repeal ObamaCare, Keep medicare, keep SS but fix the broken program that is almost bankrupt. They are paying people too much, I will get an x,xxx figure per month, however the SS will probably have the age like 80 or 100 by then lol.
With Biden inflation they'd have to make it like 10K per month for the average American but then SS would go broke for sure. Now highest is a little over 4K monthly payments for SS.

•••
@JB Lions Do you think every American should get the same SS amount regardless of what they paid in? @marijuanadomain What are your thoughts on that?

•••
What the fuck is wrong with this guy:

Trump Mocks Biden’s Stutter Again During Georgia Rally​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=c28ecaf57f864b2f956ef92e29b47f2b&ei=11
He is a thug with no morals. Besides being a convicted sexual abuser that brags about grabbing women by the p*ssy. A convicted fraudster and a traitor that puts the interests of Russia and Putin before those of the US.

Not to mention that his goal is to destroy the US democracy (he already wanted to terminate the US Constitution) and NATO.

The wannabe dictator is the puppet of Putin and a shame that anyone can still vote for such a traitor.

Last edited:
•••
Ah look, another example of Elon Musk being a fraud. Free speech warrior his fan boys scream. Snowflake didn't like the interview. Like I said, one of the reasons Elon bought Twitter was to control the message. Also, steer people to Republicans so he can pay less taxes. Attack the competition:

432569049_18419859559040248_1075509153815601539_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
haha

"Here is Elon's response:

"His approach was basically just 'CNN, but on social media', which doesn’t work, as evidenced by the fact that CNN is dying.

And, instead of it being the real Don Lemon, it was really just Jeff Zucker talking through Don, so lacked authenticity.

All this said, Lemon/Zucker are of course welcome to build their viewership on this platform along with everyone else."

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
haha

"Here is Elon's response:

"His approach was basically just 'CNN, but on social media', which doesn’t work, as evidenced by the fact that CNN is dying.

And, instead of it being the real Don Lemon, it was really just Jeff Zucker talking through Don, so lacked authenticity.

All this said, Lemon/Zucker are of course welcome to build their viewership on this platform along with everyone else."

So he wants to control "the narrative of his social media" (whatever it is). If it doesn't fit into "his own narrative" then he will cancel you.
What a champion of the free speech :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I wish Elon Musk were senator of PA but it looks like they already have their nominees.

•••
Oh, I like this one. Desantis vs. Libs of TikTok. Apparently Libs of TikTok got busted lying about Florida law, got a Community Noted. Desantis is going to let anybody like about Florida Law, even right wing supporters:

•••
Ron DeSantis a man of strong moral fiber. @JB Lions Do you regret voting for him twice for governor?

•••
Ron DeSantis a man of strong moral fiber. @JB Lions Do you regret voting for him twice for governor?
He's going to drop the hammer on Trump with the Florida Epstein records, are you ready?

•••
He's going to drop the hammer on Trump with the Florida Epstein records, are you ready?
I knew you were a DeSantis fan! Think DeSantis can be GOP presidential nominee in 2028?

•••
•••
@JB Lions Does it shock you that all the coverage of trials (which most GOP call witch-hunt), caused Trump to win GOP delegates and nod in a landslide?
FYI: Congrats to Biden for DEM nod.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Does it shock you that all the coverage of trials (which most GOP call witch-hunt), caused Trump to win GOP delegates and nod in a landslide?
FYI: Congrats to Biden for DEM nod.
Yes, I think it's funny the RNC is in shambles, it will probably result in Trump losing and many Republicans running for Congress. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to the Dems. Who knew putting in your daughter in law, only to funnel money to Trump was a bad idea.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I think it's funny the RNC is in shambles, it will probably result in Trump losing and many Republicans running for Congress. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to the Dems. Who knew putting in your daughter in law, only to funnel money to Trump was a bad idea.
Looking like a close race but with Trump winning lots of electoral votes, in states needed to win. Some may be 3% although he is up a lot in some others. I think GOP will show-up because of Biden's open border policy, inflation, job losses, high interest rates, Biden's mental decline and GOP will show up because Biden is lying about everything and saying everything is perfect. I think voters want a fixer and will re-elect Trump term #2.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back