IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Blue cities.
Red States have the highest gun rate deaths.

1. Per the CDC, the nationwide firearm homicide rate was 8.3 percent higher in 2021 than it was the year prior.1 Across the 336 cities that reported data to the FBI in 2021, the homicide rate increased 12.8 percent.

2. The five cities that experienced the biggest increases in their gun homicide rates in 2021 (based on the 336 cities reporting data to the FBI) were Pueblo, CO (+119 percent); Amarillo, TX (+117 percent); Lansing, MI (+112 percent); Austin, TX (+86 percent); and Fayetteville, NC (+77 percent) and the five that experienced the biggest decreases were Corpus Christi, TX (-48 percent); Boston, MA (-45 percent); Grand Rapids, MI (-38 percent); Wilmington, NC (-35 percent); and Dayton, OH (-34 percent).

3. Of the 10 largest US cities, 2021 gun homicide rates increased in one (Houston, TX, +13%), decreased in one (San Diego, CA, -27%), remained about the same in three (Philadelphia, PA, +0 percent; San Antonio, TX, +1 percent; and Dallas, TX, +2 percent), and were unreported in five (Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; San Jose, CA).

Unreported.

Nancy Pelosi GIF by GIPHY News

4. Of the 10 US cities with the highest homicide rates in 2020—i.e., the last year of comprehensive FBI data coverage—five (Baltimore, MD; Gary, IN; Jackson, MS; New Orleans, LA; St. Louis, MO) did not report data to the FBI in 2021.

5. Reporting of city-level gun violence data to the FBI is not mandatory. Due to underreporting—a problem that worsened significantly following the FBI’s data collection system overhaul— nearly every gun violence estimate generated by the FBI in 2021 suggested that rates could have increased or decreased, making it nearly impossible to identify trends across city types or the nation overall.2

https://everytownresearch.org/report/city-data/
---

Chicago, New Orleans were the nation’s murder capitals in 2022 – A Wirepoints survey of America’s 75 largest cities​

https://wirepoints.org/chicago-new-...epoints-survey-of-americas-75-largest-cities/

Last edited:
•••

"Everything was going just fine before they started pushing all of this on kids. We got our rights and were overwhelmingly seen as equals in this country. Now all of that is being undone because pedophiles and nefarious industries are using us to sexualize, indoctrinate and mutilate children.

We are trying to show our a community a way out of this, but that requires looking in the mirror. Something they seem completely incapable of doing."

Last edited:
•••
In response to Christian Nationalist terrorists going into stores knocking over Pride displays, disrupting business, making law abiding citizens feel unsafe trying to shop

Still waiting for your source.

•••
•••
•••
Genius.

Gates didn't take the time to understand farming, relied on the same experts that make chemicals like Round-up.,

The transfer of nutrients from soil to the plant is so complicated, it's like a living organism. Chemical fertilizers work for a time but eventually, they deplete the soil and poison the water.

Now he wants you to eat crickets.

1685370551562.png

Last edited:
•••

Just dawned on me. the same people believe the earth is over populated.

If these blockheads put their money / energy into obvious sources like Geo-thermal energy research, wave energy... sources that don't require pit mines and poisonous metals, they might actually help.

Failed politicians and unethical billionaires deciding the fate of the world.

P.S. Plants, even vegetables, take in more carbon dioxide than they release.

Last edited:
•••
GOP 2024 Anyone? Change you can believe in. Anyone switching their vote from Joe Biden in 2020 to GOP POTUS in 2024?

•••
•••
Trump can't even get Memorial Day right

"HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL, BUT ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE, AND TO THOSE IN LINE OF A VERY DIFFERENT, BUT EQUALLY DANGEROUS FIRE, STOPPING THE THREATS OF THE TERRORISTS, MISFITS AND LUNATIC THUGS WHO ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM WITHIN TO OVERTURN AND DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN IN GREATER PERIL THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW. WE MUST STOP THE COMMUNISTS, MARXISTS AND FASCIST “PIGS” AT EVERY TURN AND, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

•••
Last edited:
•••
MISFITS AND LUNATIC THUGS WHO ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM WITHIN TO OVERTURN AND DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN IN GREATER PERIL THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW.
I think he is talking about the guy that incited the Capitol Attack, the guy who tried to subvert the national election results by dirty means, the guy who invented all kind of ridiculous conspiracy lies to overturn the election results during 2 months after the election day (and still counting), the guy who asked to "find 11780 votes" to overturn a democratic election result in Georgia, and about the guy who called to terminate the US Constitution because he lost and coudn't get over it. Oh wait... that was him. :facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
Just dawned on me. the same people believe the earth is over populated.
I think it's overpopulated too. But I'm hesitant to say that because my solution would be the naturally declining birthrates while their solution is "how many can we kill and still have butlers?"

•••
DeSantis would fire up the left more than the right. Guy is a wannabee tyrant.

“I will serve two terms, and I will be able to destroy leftism in this country.”

Does DeSantis plan to take away the social safety nets in American society and remove half the country's population? I can just imagine the blow-back if Biden said he's going to destroy the right. :cautious:

•••
I think it's overpopulated too. But I'm hesitant to say that because my solution would be the naturally declining birthrates while their solution is "how many can we kill and still have butlers?"

The earth's carrying capacity has not yet been exceeded. Over the past century, the average price of commodities has actually fallen by almost 100%, although the real price is not counted (ie. the cost to the environment), and even though the world's population has increased tenfold, we don't have an overpopulation problem. We have a resource inequity problem. For instance, while US is considered a wealthy country with people of all walks of life chasing the consumer dream, 50% of Americans still have no savings.

•••
The earth's carrying capacity has not yet been exceeded. Over the past century, the average price of commodities has actually fallen by almost 100%, although the real price is not counted (ie. the cost to the environment), and even though the world's population has increased tenfold, we don't have an overpopulation problem.
Odd that you of all people would take this position. As you say, the price paid for commodities does not reflect their real cost, so how can you claim we are within the earth's capacity - especially when you go on endlessly about global warming and excess carbon, etc? Water is running out, the oceans are being stripped of marine resources and people in some places are behaving exactly as rats do when they are overpopulated.

People often come back with all the empty land they see, depending on where they live. That's like saying your one-bedroom apartment is not crowded with 3 people because you have floor space to sleep another dozen.

BTW: Oh.. and DeSantis didn't say he was going to destroy the left, just the woke movement. It's certainly no worse than Biden calling Trump supporters terrorists, which actually threatens violent repression. Destroying a movement is about squashing an idea, not people. Personally, I don't trust DeSantis. But at least he might not start World War 3, as Biden & Co. seem to want.

Last edited:
•••
Odd that you of all people would take this position. As you say, the price paid for commodities does not reflect their real cost, so how can you claim we are within the earth's capacity - especially when you go on endlessly about global warming and excess carbon, etc?

Like I said, we have a resource inequity problem... the earth is capable of sustaining current population levels, but not at current rates of consumption. Don't worry, I won't be going on endlessly about climate change, but don't ever say I didn't warn you :xf.wink:

Water is running out, the oceans are being stripped of marine resources and people in some places are behaving exactly as rats do when they are overpopulated.

Yup, and yet that's hardly even a topic of political discussion. By that token, one would think the elite crowd is standing on thin ice.

•••
•••
Like I said, we have a resource inequity problem... the earth is capable of sustaining current population levels, but not at current rates of consumption.

"Not at current rates of consumption." In other words, we can all do just fine if we eat less, breath less, stay in one place and die a bit more frequently. That's called overpopulation. It's not a question of inequity because it's equity that is bringing the subject to the foreground. Formerly agrarian and underdeveloped nations are all driving cars, building factories and cities, and eating well. It's a fantasy to believe a finite world can support an infinite population - one that the elite in much of the West seems to believe, based on their financial management.

So the options are to 1-naturally reduce population, which most couples in advanced countries are already doing, 2-kill people, 3-indulge in a Marxist fantasy where we all live with great constraints, which will inevitably lead to number 2, excepting the wealthy, of course.

Last edited:
•••
It's a fantasy to believe a finite world can support an infinite population

Nobody is arguing with that.

So the options are to 1-naturally reduce population, which most couples in advanced countries are already doing, 2-kill people, 3-indulge in a Marxist fantasy where we all live with great constraints, which will inevitably lead to number 2, excepting the wealthy, of course.

We are quickly heading toward #3, regardless of any political stripes or ideology.

It's said that, if everyone in the world consumed at the same level as the average American (or Canadian), we would need over 5 earths to sustain us. Interestingly, Japan would also need 7.8 Japans in order to meet its residents demands on nature.

https://www.overshootday.org/how-many-earths-or-countries-do-we-need/

•••
:ROFL:

•••

Biden again claimed son Beau died ‘in Iraq’ to Marines at Japan stop​

https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/biden-again-claimed-son-beau-died-in-iraq-to-marines-at-japan-stop/

Beau was an attorney in the National Guard. He died of cancer in Maryland at the age of 46.

Trump can't even get Memorial Day right

"HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL, BUT ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE, AND TO THOSE IN LINE OF A VERY DIFFERENT, BUT EQUALLY DANGEROUS FIRE, STOPPING THE THREATS OF THE TERRORISTS, MISFITS AND LUNATIC THUGS WHO ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM WITHIN TO OVERTURN AND DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN IN GREATER PERIL THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW. WE MUST STOP THE COMMUNISTS, MARXISTS AND FASCIST “PIGS” AT EVERY TURN AND, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
---

In response to Christian Nationalist terrorists going into stores knocking over Pride displays, disrupting business, making law abiding citizens feel unsafe trying to shop

Still waiting for you to give us the source for this statement or admit you lied. Again.

Last edited:
•••
Men should not be allowed in women only places. The insistence of democrats to force society to accept the lie people can change their biology is actually killing people.

‘I Was Attacked Because I Didn’t Want To Have Sex With Him’: New Jersey Female Inmate Details Alleged Assault From Trans-Identified Male Transfer​

https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-wa...d-assault-from-trans-identified-male-transfer

Democrat: If you end net neutrality, people will die :(

Same democrat: You have to let men in the women's bathroom.
--

He's not "trans", he's male.

1685457267140.png

•••
•••
Who does Ron DeSantis pick as a VP ???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back