Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The biggest issue is these mail-in ballots and a lot of ballot dumps then the ballots by mail are 90% democrat so we know their is some serious cheating with them as their should be between 40% to 60% of the mail in ballots for GOP. Very little in politics is 90%. The GOP POTUS Nominee can be ahead for 3 days (like with Trump) then lose on the 4th day because of these illegal ballot dumps.
The moral of the story is we should go back to election day voting and stop all this mail-in ballots. They should only be able to vote by mail before election day and we should stop counting votes after election day.

•••
What are the odds that RFK Jr ends up being the Democratic nominee for President 2024.. Joe Biden can not beat Trump, much less DeSantis. will Biden pull out from running and put it in the hands of RFK Jr ???
Biden up on both of them in the polls

•••
The moral of the story is we should go back to election day voting and stop all this mail-in ballots. They should only be able to vote by mail before election day and we should stop counting votes after election day.
We’ve always had mail in voting, first time we had a big baby crying about it since he got whipped in a landslide

•••
You are still on Trump stuff ?? You should far more worry about DeSantis with your ideologies , DeSantis is coming .

My ideologies, lol? The MAGA movement is actually based on MARXIST theory from the 30's, mirroring the National Industrial Recovery Act - promoting collective protectionism and an oligopolistic cartel structure. It didn't work then, why should it now?

No worries, Trump and DeSantis will cannibalize each other.

•••
We’ve always had mail in voting, first time we had a big baby crying about it since he got whipped in a landslide
Glad you admit 2016 was a landslide as Trump got the same number of electoral votes in 2016. The states were super close in 2020 and fraud by dems was a major issue.

•••
Show attachment 238694

We aren’t going to let you infect our children
Being anti-gay is really not a strong position going into an election. Stores like Wal-Mart sell guns but you guys are cool with that, even tho it's the #1 cause of death with children.

•••
If they are, they learned from the democrats.

To bad we don't have the Senate, we could impeach Biden and Mayorkas for refusing to enforce the law and endangering citizens.

Republicans could be responsible for selecting the first woman president then impeaching her for incompetence.

From lost and missing informants and whistleblowers or the other case of Jordan not letting Dems know who the whistleblowers are. Big scammers

•••
Glad you admit 2016 was a landslide as Trump got the same number of electoral votes in 2016. The states were super close in 2020 and fraud by dems was a major issue.
Glad you're finally admitting Biden beat Trump in a landslide. It's the same Electoral number Trump beat Hillary with, when he called it a landslide victory.

So we can all finally admit Biden beat Trump in a landslide victory. So your bright idea? Run Trump again, this time with even more baggage. Or run a literal Fascist in DeSantis. Somebody who is clueless in running as a President.

•••
No cares about anyone being gay. We want the left to leave our children alone.

Being anti-gay is really not a strong position going into an election. Stores like Wal-Mart sell guns but you guys are cool with that, even tho it's the #1 cause of death with children.

Last edited:
•••
Glad you're finally admitting Biden beat Trump in a landslide. It's the same Electoral number Trump beat Hillary with, when he called it a landslide victory.

So we can all finally admit Biden beat Trump in a landslide victory. So your bright idea? Run Trump again, this time with even more baggage. Or run a literal Fascist in DeSantis. Somebody who is clueless in running as a President.
haha. You are so cool. 2020 the biggest fraud in American history. Trump would have won easily if we stopped counting votes after election day.

•••
No you didn't.

Already did last time you asked. I’m not going to keep reposting stuff so you can just pretend I didn’t in follow up posts. You’re just trying to bait me, nice try

•••
haha. You are so cool. 2020 the biggest fraud in American history. Trump would have won easily if we stopped counting votes after election day.
Trump would have won if they didn't count the votes of those voting for Biden, the mail in ballots which heavily favored Biden? Yes, we know that.

And you just admitted you're an Anti-American. Good job. You count all the votes, that's how it works in this country. If you're against that, you're against the foundation of this country, free and fair elections.

Last edited:
•••
Trump would have won if they didn't count the votes of those voting for Biden, the mail in ballots which heavily favored Biden? Yes, we know that.

And you just admitted you're an Anti-American. Good job. You count all the votes, that's how it works in this country. If you're against that, you're against the foundation of this country, free and fair elections.
Are you going to shed tears if a GOP nominee whoever it is wins in 2024? I know you don't expect that to happen but if it did would you leave the USA?

•••
Are you going to shed tears if a GOP nominee whoever it is wins in 2024? I know you don't expect that to happen but if it did would you leave the USA?
No. And it's not going to happen. You don't have the numbers. Trump lost last time. If it's DeSantis, he's too far right, then most Trumpers will stay home.

Last edited:
•••
No. And it's not going to happen. You don't have the numbers. Trump lost last time. If it's DeSantis, he's too far right, then most Trumpers will stay home.
It could be someone other than Trump or DeSantis like maybe Ted Cruz.

•••
My prayer is that we get some GOP nominee that wins. I'm tired of paying more for things than I used to.

•••
lol, hard to win when you're not actually running. And Cruz is a known joke.

•••

The democrat machine in completely corrupt and controls media, social media and advertising. Joe Biden and Kamala were selected because they are easy to control.

Zuckerberg donated $400 million to the democrat election effort. Democrats and marxist control the largest social media outlets.

Don't hold your breath on a republican ever winning the WH again.

•••
It's still early some probably won't announce then run until like July or later. Also, Ted Cruz was second in delegates behind Trump in 2016. In the past the second place finisher was the nominee in future. This is a sad country if they pick Biden over Cruz. I won't cry but man we don't need more Biden. We need someone younger and fresh.

•••

Cruz can not only walk up stairs and talk without a script, he won the Iowa primary.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My prediction is that 33% of democrats would vote for Ted Cruz, 90%+ of Christians would vote for him and 95% of GOP. The dems would be scared if he's nominated. At some point I pray people get tired of Biden.

•••
My ideologies, lol? The MAGA movement is actually based on MARXIST theory from the 30's, mirroring the National Industrial Recovery Act - promoting collective protectionism and an oligopolistic cartel structure. It didn't work then, why should it now?

No worries, Trump and DeSantis will cannibalize each other.
Flip the script eh ???

So as you try , the only self confessed Marxist are Leftist ?? True or false ??

The Right believes in what we were taught as children and going forward to believe in . America , The United States , our country .. that is the way the US “was” all of my life , and I am fairly old , so

•••
Getting exposed, these Christian Nationalists.

Florida mom who challenged Amanda Gorman poem and other books says she only read parts of the material​

The Florida mom whose complaints about reading material prompted Amanda Gorman's acclaimed poem "The Hill We Climb" and other books to be restricted at a local elementary school admits she only read parts of the material she objected to."

Pay attention to this part:

“I’m not an expert,” Salinas said. “I’m not a reader. I’m not a book person. I’m a mom involved in my children’s education.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...r&cvid=984407c34b6a428ada159092bf1ab3c0&ei=10

Reminds me of some in this thread. Not a reader. People who are not readers, not book persons, deciding what others can read?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back