NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

230 votes
    45.1%
  2. Neither Party

48 votes
    9.4%
  3. Democrats

103 votes
    20.2%
  4. Republicans

129 votes
    25.3%
Total: 510 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. sonatime

sonatime Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

3. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

...playin' footsie in a tinfoil hat, lol
    [​IMG]

4. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Yeah. The only thing crazier than believing in all these conspiracy theories is believing the blatant lies the media and government spit out. Lizard overlords from another planet sounds perfectly rational next to the daily pronouncements of the government and their media dogs.

5. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Nobody knows exactly what the Pleidians are up to, like warming the planet for their cold blooded cousins. Personally I don't trust anyone from Alcyon, they definitely have a hidden agenda, :sneaky: My bet is on the Annunaki...Prince Harry told me not to fret, since they :alien: would beam some of us up using psycho-sympathetic telemetry. No sh*t, lol :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

6. rh2000

rh2000 Top Contributor VIP

7. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

8. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Maskes were never designed to protect the wearer. Jesus said, "Blessed are the meek", which means foregoing one's personal rights for the benefit of others. Striving for power and prestige is not the path to blessedness. If you've been following the wrong leader for the past 4 years...talk about a Satanic cult. O_o

9. sonatime

10. Namersen

Namersen Top Contributor VIP

The criminal eugenicists and their accomplices in this thread want to expose everyone to the risk of developing bacterial pneumonia from prolonged mask wearing, for the benefit "of others" they say. That's some great liberal logic... protect everyone by putting everyone at risk.

COVID-19 Masks Causing Rise In Bacterial Pneumonia
    ---
    Is Bacterial Pneumonia From Mask Wearing More Deadly Than Covid-19?
    Bought and paid for so called fact checkers, all part of the depopulation agenda.
    ---
    Even our good friends at MSN let a little one sleep through, the last paragraph was for the censors though.
    Bacteria is growing on your mask
    ---
    Again, NIH in 2008: Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

11. sonatime

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  12. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Simple solution: wear a disposable mask, or wash/disinfect a reusable one. Regardless, secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory-tract bacteria was a major killer in 1918, prior to use of anti-biotics.

Fauci co-authored this article in 2008:

"If severe pandemic influenza is largely a problem of viral-bacterial copathogenesis, pandemic planning needs to go beyond addressing the viral cause alone (e.g., influenza vaccines and antiviral drugs)" .

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/198/7/962/2192118

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  13. Namersen

You asked me before where I think you're pushing an agenda, I didn't go back to what you wrote in the past yet, but here I think you have three elements of an agenda, condensed in one little post; you forgot the vaccine to make it four. They are - mask wearing is noble and protect others (dangerous), Trump is somehow toxic / the wrong leader (not), and that we're in a cult (accuse others of what you are doing).
    My perception is that you're also working on manufacturing consent by making recurring, repetitive posts on this - many times, after days of no Trump talk you bring him back out of the blue in this "he sux" light, it's like Goebbels trying to hypnotize his audience.

14. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Is this your hypothesis? Your perception is constrained. My difference of opinion is simply to refute posts that I believe to be erroneous.

How often do you change your underwear? c'mon man :xf.wink:

15. rh2000

16. rh2000

You are a funny.

17. Namersen

Comparing masks with underwear is grasping at straws, for the sake of scoring points in an argument. You know very well that you don't breathe through your underwear.
    Unless you're following your dear leader...

biden-mask-new.jpeg

18. sonatime

19. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Even if I believed masks were not effective, I would still wear one in public out of social consideration. Otherwise, why wouldn't we all just walk around naked?

20. Namersen

Nice red herring. Would you wear a mask even outdoors, BTW?

21. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Who said you have to wear a mask outdoors? O_o

What's interesting is the selection of posts you choose to quote, whilst ignoring others. For example:

Does that sound like I am promoting some evil agenda? It's about personal choice and social responsibility.

22. rh2000

23. Namersen

Yes. If you believe that you can deflect from your agenda driven posts with a nice copy/paste that to many is just a word salad, you're making an error of judgment.
    We already knew here that you're a fan of stochastic environments.

24. sonatime

Obedience is not virtue
    People are being conditioned to view freedom as selfish

Maskhole will hopefully not always be a maskhole. Not sure how it is with shills

upload_2021-5-15_12-56-22.png

25. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

So you're a determinist, where everything is black or white? Most people live in shades of grey ie. stochastic environment where randomness happens.

Too easy to yank your chain...why is that feel you must defend 45? Have you ever wondered why we're in the middle of a pandemic? Afterall, it ALL happened on Trump's watch. It would fit the determinist environmental perspective.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice