Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So you're a determinist, where everything is black or white? Most people live in shades of grey ie. stochastic environment where randomness happens.

Too easy to yank your chain...why is that feel you must defend 45? Have you ever wondered why we're in the middle of a pandemic? Afterall, it ALL happened on Trump's watch. It would fit the determinist environmental perspective.
So a pandemic (of global nature) happened because of Trump (the president of a country). Great logic here.

•••
Screenshot_20210515-134658.png

•••
So a pandemic (of global nature) happened because of Trump (the president of a country). Great logic here.

Why did they call it the 'Spanish Flu' when the first know case was Fort Riley, Kansas, on March 11, 1918?

•••
Why did they call it the 'Spanish Flu' when the first know case was Fort Riley, Kansas, on March 11, 1918?
I've thanked you at the time and doing it again for this post:

One study describes soldiers “with active infections (who) were aerosolizing the bacteria that colonized their noses and throats, while others - often, in the same “breathing spaces” were profoundly susceptible to invasion of and rapid spread through their lungs by their own or others’ colonizing bacteria.”

https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/did-psychopath-rockefeller-create-the-spanish-flu-pandemic-of-1918/

What's your message?

•••

To make people think it came from Spain. Kansas is where the military were injected with the poison vaccine.

•••
I've thanked you at the time and doing it again for this post:
What's your message?

Use the tools at our disposal. God works in mysterious ways... unpredictable to human beings (stochastic).

To make people think it came from Spain. Kansas is where the military were injected with the poison vaccine.

There's definitely an element of truth to that. US media covered up the pandemic and denial helped it spread.

•••
Use the tools at our disposal.

Information deficit model

In studies of the public understanding of science, the information deficit model (or simply deficit model) or science literacy/knowledge deficit model attributes public scepticism or hostility to science and technology to a lack of understanding, resulting from a lack of information. It is associated with a division between experts who have the information and non-experts who do not. The model implies that communication should focus on improving the transfer of information from experts to non-experts.

The deficit model, however, has been discredited by a wealth of literature that shows that simply giving more information to people does not necessarily change their views. This is partly because people want to feel that they have had their say (and have been heard) in any decision-making process, and partly because people make decisions based on a host of factors as well as the scientific ‘facts’. These factors include ethical, political, and religious beliefs, in addition to culture, history and personal experience. This amounts to a kind of gut feeling, which scientific facts are unlikely to change.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_deficit_model

•••
Use the tools at our disposal. God works in mysterious ways... unpredictable to human beings (stochastic).
Oohh what a great secret are you sharing with us, fren. Just shhh, "they" aren't supposed to find out you told us.

So you are trying to seed the idea in the mind of the reader that somehow Trump is responsible for the criminal actions of Fauci and his continuing funding of Gain of function research? And together with Trump, everyone who voted for him?

•••
In studies of the public understanding of science, the information deficit model (or simply deficit model) or science literacy/knowledge deficit model attributes public scepticism or hostility to science and technology to a lack of understanding, resulting from a lack of information.
Regarding skepticism, MIT has published a study, would you take a look at this post from yesterday?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-usa-political-thread.764342/page-3630#post-8274196

Quick quote:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2101.07993.pdf

MIT researchers 'infiltrated' a Covid skeptics community a few months ago and found that skeptics place a high premium on data analysis and empiricism. "Most fundamentally, the groups we studied believe that science is a process, and not an institution."
"Indeed, anti-maskers often reveal themselves to be more sophisticated in their understanding of how scientific knowledge is socially constructed than their ideological adversaries, who espouse naïve realism about the “objective” truth of public health data."​

•••
Oohh what a great secret are you sharing with us, fren. Just shhh, "they" aren't supposed to find out you told us.

So you are trying to seed the idea in the mind of the reader that somehow Trump is responsible for the criminal actions of Fauci and his continuing funding of Gain of function research? And together with Trump, everyone who voted for him?

I didn't say that, you did. Make whatever connections you like that support your narrative. :xf.wink:

Regarding skepticism, MIT has published a study, would you take a look at this post from yesterday?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-usa-political-thread.764342/page-3630#post-8274196

I read that. I need not delve into a battle with skeptics...it's not worth my time or energy. I consider alternatives, then when presented with evidence, conclusions are drawn.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I didn't say that, you did. Make whatever connections you like that support your narrative. :xf.wink:
We all love a nice conspiracy theory, especially during weekends, don't we.

"If people are taken to a place where they accept vague statements, then suggestion can be used to replace rational argument and clear evidence."

It would be nice if more people reading this could get familiar with the topic, Propaganda Techniques.
Well-designed propaganda is hidden; recipients perceive it and think of it as the simple truth. The messenger is not seen as manipulating or persuading, and the subject matter becomes the unexamined norm.

Propaganda is thus covert persuasion of large groups of people.

•••
The only thing more dangerous than political tyrants carrying on illusion they can control a virus while denying natural immunity & seasonality of an endemic virus are people who actively engage in dangerous cognitive dissonance wherein political propaganda becomes their reality.

•••
We all love a nice conspiracy theory, especially during weekends, don't we.

"If people are taken to a place where they accept vague statements, then suggestion can be used to replace rational argument and clear evidence."

It would be nice if more people reading this could get familiar with the topic, Propaganda Techniques.

Personally, I choose to listen to reason. If any of my statements appear to be vague, it it because I leave it up to the reader to make up their own mind on the content and meaning. Would reading a political thread change their political stance? Highly unlikely. However, false or misleading statements do stand to be questioned and/or corrected. I'll leave it up to the right-wing echo chamber to continue pumping propoganda.

Cannuck out :beaver:

•••
^ Good riddance:)

Having shill bots around is like having MSM regurgitated right into the forum.

upload_2021-5-15_14-51-49.png

upload_2021-5-15_14-50-22.png

upload_2021-5-15_14-50-49.png

•••
•••
ps. Nobody likes a sore loser :xf.wink:
This is "manufacturing consent" around the idea that Trump lost the election (he did not, it was first rigged, and then stolen when rigging wasn't enough).

207131_458624190282a6e1941dc840f47323a7.png

•••
•••
This is "manufacturing consent" around the idea that Trump lost the election (he did not, it was first rigged, and then stolen when rigging wasn't enough).

Tinfoil MAGA hats...BIG, very BIG tinfoil hats. This from the Lizard King himself,

“Earth is a terrible, very bad planet. It’s maybe the worst planet in the solar system, and it’s far from the biggest.”

“The solar system has millions of terrific planets, and they’re all better than Earth, which is a sick, failing loser.”

Last edited:
•••
Having shill bots around is like having MSM regurgitated right into the forum.

Who needs MSM when you can quote directly from the BIGGEST grifter on Earth? :xf.wink:

•••
Tinfoil MAGA hats...BIG, very BIG tinfoil hats. This from the Lizard King himself,

“Earth is a terrible, very bad planet. It’s maybe the worst planet in the solar system, and it’s far from the biggest.”

“The solar system has millions of terrific planets, and they’re all better than Earth, which is a sick, failing loser.” - Donald J Trump
Ok you've made me read leftist satire, well they are supposed to earn a paycheck too, so why not.

Trump’s remarks drew a strong response from one of the United States’ nato allies, Germany’s Angela Merkel. “I strongly support Donald Trump leaving the planet Earth,” she said.

** Satire **

---
So again, you're putting words in someone else's mouths, then manufacturing consent around it, like the bleach injecting stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2021-05-15 14:33:08.jpg
    Screenshot at 2021-05-15 14:33:08.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 130
•••
Last edited:
•••
Lame how you're trying to deflect when caught just plain lying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back