Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
China is pumping money into Iran ($400 billion USD at last count), and the Mullahs send it off to Hamas - since apparently the Iranian people don't need it. On the other side, it's the military-industrial complex in the driver's seat, with their boy Biden (and his understudy Kamala). So, China on one side, the US on the other.

As the world falls apart, various nations will use the chaos to let loose, settle old grudges, etc. A little bit of genocide here and there can slip under the radar at such times.

it’s going to be interesting to see how it all plays out …

•••
it’s going to be interesting to see how it all plays out …

However, I would suggest the chances of US imploding is greater than a third world war, it'll likely just be the warmongers duking it out. :xf.wink:

•••
However, I would suggest the chances of US imploding is greater than a third world war, it'll likely just be the warmongers duking it out. :xf.wink:

I would say the implosion from within is a great possibility…

•••
Marjorie Taylor Green called out AOC in the hallway today … Cortez is a Commie - Marxist turd

•••
The mindset of the military is to invade other countries is it not?

Not anymore. Invading countries only works when the country being invaded is small and weak, and preferably already in disarray. Even then, there is little benefit to the invader. China is not going to invade the US, or vice-versa. China is not even going to invade Japan, despite the decades of propaganda about how they will punish evil "little brother" Japan.

They can take Asia piecemeal, a bit at a time.

For the US, they can shut down the infrastructure through hacks, attacks on satellites and cheering on destructive groups like Antifa. And don't write off biological attacks. It can't be that hard to design a virus that doesn't affect Asians as much as other ethnic groups - though there is a risk it could mutate. China itself has many Western looking citizens, but they are not the ones making the decisions in Beijing. And I doubt they will sweat if much of Xinjiang is taken out - just makes more room for the Han Chinese.

But I agree that World War 3 is not needed to take America out of the world picture. They are already doing a pretty good job of destroying themselves. Why would the CCP want to get in the way of that?

•••
•••
•••
I would say the implosion from within is a great possibility…

more like dismantled from within for decades so it can fit into the dystopian global commie system.

•••
more like dismantled from within for decades so it can fit into the dystopian global commie system.

I believe that most of those dismantling the US from within truly have no idea what they are doing. Over 50 years of Marxism in education is finally bearing fruit, and the leaders for the most part have no idea that they are Marxists. Watching this is fascinating and horrifying at the same time.

•••
183710837_10225410408504368_2949345713237075704_n.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Vaccines are helping India, oh wait, maybe not
The next covid waves will be the vaccinated

Possible side effect of the vaccine might be a heightened, pathological immune response to new strains. I wonder if this is what might be happening here. It sure manifested itself in animal trials
upload_2021-5-13_21-9-2.png

upload_2021-5-13_21-10-30.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Wear mask and "I'm Vaccinated" badge, double up on the virtue:)

upload_2021-5-13_21-39-57.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
When people ask me why I'm not getting vaccinated, I tell them I'm enrolled in the "control group".
Vaccine trials need a control group or it is not science and I believe in science.
Do it for science.

upload_2021-5-14_1-30-48.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back