Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suppose owning the federal judges could even be considered a liability, especially if they don't rule in your favour ie. dismissing his allegations of a stolen election. That only provides fodder for the media and sways public opinion. Had they backed 45, then the media could cry foul, a Catch-22.

tumblr_mauqn2Ec4d1r9gz8co1_500.gif

Hats off to Att.Gen. Barr...at least he showed character amongst the clowns that surrounded the ringmaster.

•••
•••
Every incumbent has that advantage. And for Trump, being a political outsider with no DC network, this was less of an advantage than it usually is. Nobody "owed" him anything...

I think anybody who has been anywhere can relate to the feeling of being an outsider. It has never been easy being 'green', lol. How long have we been addicted to fossil fuels? There's BIG money in it, the industry has fueled society for a century. But we are at a crossroads now, just like the many who are questioning their faith, we also have to question our allegiance to black gold. Do we continue endlessly on the path of destruction or shall we begin to forge anew?

Personally, I love my pure spring water (we call it Job water). I was fortunate enough to live beside a mountain in China where I would hike every morning to a natural spring. I could fill my water bottles, rather than drinking recycled tap water, although filtered, it was laced with any number of toxic chemicals. Those are the choices we will soon be forced to make. But water is more precious to life than gold.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hats off to Att.Gen. Barr...at least he showed character amongst the clowns that surrounded the ringmaster.

How do you know he showed character, and wasn't instead making a deal on the side to secure his future? These are all nice narratives the media gives us, but they are all coming from the same snake pit. There is absolutely no reason to believe any spin they sell us, because they are all liars, propaganda hacks, and grifters. And this sea of lies is fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

I am tempted to encourage a student of mine to pursue politics in her country. She has a brilliant way with words, her IQ and emotional IQ are off the charts, she's smart and she has integrity. Just what her nation needs. But in the back of my mind, I am thinking "do I really want to encourage her to enter that snake pit?" Politicians are basically wicked people. If they don't start out that way, they either get chewed up or compromised to some extent. Few are well-intentioned to begin with, and far fewer of those make it through the gauntlet with any shred of soul left.

So I am not taking my hat off for any of these f**kers. They'd either steal it or tax it. Or declare war on it.

Last edited:
•••
'We made a total mistake': Jack Dorsey questioned over Hunter Biden censorship

These c*nts will now admit everything after they successfully made Trump lose an election by withholding important info and then censoring Trump. I hope that Karma destroys these MF's someday!

•••
'We made a total mistake': Jack Dorsey questioned over Hunter Biden censorship

Dorsey is a total liar. Even here he contradicts himself shamelessly. Reading the history of Twitter, this guy was a marginal figure until he played politics to make himself the face of Twitter.

•••
That purple haired player is a woman? :xf.eek: :xf.eek:

Well, these days, it is hard to know what one identifies as, but sometime ago, she was on the female national soccer team:) She just might be crazier than she looks, but the abnormal hair color is usually a giveaway:)

•••

Omg, thanks for this darkness Gilsan:) you are not supposed to look for actual reasons and go off script blaming a white guy, and if not white, then the type of gun and create hysteria to bring a temporary cover for an unconstitutional gun grab.
Funny how quickly social media scrubbed his profile, and mainstream media stopped reporting on the incident since the "white" shooter narrative didn't prove factual. A Syrian Muslim doesn't fit the Democratic message of how whites are racist

upload_2021-3-26_0-40-16.png

a little humor in this dark clown world

Last edited:
•••
•••
How do you know he showed character, and wasn't instead making a deal on the side to secure his future? These are all nice narratives the media gives us, but they are all coming from the same snake pit. There is absolutely no reason to believe any spin they sell us, because they are all liars, propaganda hacks, and grifters. And this sea of lies is fertile ground for conspiracy theories.... So I am not taking my hat off for any of these f**kers. They'd either steal it or tax it. Or declare war on it.

Who knows what backroom deals were made, being Attorney Gen. of the land is not above inducement. I suppose one can only make that call based on outward appearances. IMO his departure, exit stage left, showed salt. He probably said to himself, "enough of this BS already, I'm tired of the accusations of being T's lapdog." :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
IMO his departure, exit stage left, showed salt. He probably said to himself, "enough of this BS already, I'm tired of the accusations of being T's lapdog."

Because you want to believe that. He was transformed from another corrupt, greedy, overweight, white Republican male serving Trump for greedy interests. He throws a bone to the anti-Trumpers and suddenly he is a man of integrity? A 180 degree narrative turn-around engineered by the propaganda machine that calls itself journalism in the US. If he has so much integrity, why did he take the job to begin with?

Colin Powell was a classic example. A man who ensured his early career by covering up the wholesale slaughter of babies, children and women My Lai massacre. Then he became Bush's warlord, but criticism was relatively restrained because people were still a little shaken by 9/11 and perhaps because he had more melanin than others. His association with Bush, though, stuck with him. Until he voted for Obama. Suddenly, he was a saint. A great man of integrity. (Forget about those dead babies in My Lai...)

The way the system is set up now, virtually nobody rises to any position of power unless they have demonstrated a willingness to cheat and lie.

The safest assumption is we are being fed massive BS narratives, and have no clue what is going on - except that there are very few decent and competent people running things. As a rule, people of integrity don't end up in high positions in Washington.

Simply assuming that it's all a pack of lies and that they are all crooks will bring you far closer to the truth than all the "nuanced" narratives in the world.

•••
The way the system is set up now, virtually nobody rises to any position of power unless they have demonstrated a willingness to cheat and lie.

The safest assumption is we are being fed massive BS narratives, and have no clue what is going on - except that there are very few decent and competent people running things. As a rule, people of integrity don't end up in high positions in Washington.

Simply assuming that it's all a pack of lies and that they are all crooks will bring you far closer to the truth than all the "nuanced" narratives in the world.

I'm not now, nor ever was a fanboy of William Barr, it merely struck a chord. He might have seen Trump's ship sinking, esp with the likes of Giuliani and Powell (who admits she was lying about election fraud). Did you believe the BIG LIE? ...Tucker Carlson? lol.

Last edited:
•••
•••
"It's a big club and you're ain't in it" - George Carlin

Well known fact although can't remember if Barr recused himself in the Jeffrey Epstein case.
"..Barr's father was the headmaster of an elite New York City school that hired college dropout Epstein to teach math and physics".

•••
Well known fact although can't remember if Barr recused himself in the Jeffrey Epstein case.
"..Barr's father was the headmaster of an elite New York City school that hired college dropout Epstein to teach math and physics".

Epstein started working in September 1974 as a physics and mathematics teacher for teens at the Dalton School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Donald Barr, who served as the headmaster until June 1974, was known to have made several unconventional recruitments at the time, although it is unclear whether he had a direct role in hiring Epstein. Three months after Barr's departure, Epstein began to teach at the exclusive private school despite his lack of credentials. Epstein allegedly showed inappropriate behavior toward underage students at the time

Epstein's attorneys asked Judge Berman to probe their client's death, alleging they could provide evidence that the incident resulting in his death was "far more consistent with assault" than suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Makes sense... another connection to the 'Manhattan' boys club. No one is above the law.

During a series of interviews, Pelosi maintained that Barr had “gone rogue,” engaging in nothing short of a “cover-up of the cover-up.” Meanwhile, a New York Times editorial characterized the administration’s stance as “deny, deflect and delay.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-untold-tale-of-young-william-barr

•••
•••
Curious what info the prosecution will try to have excluded. Floyd's criminal history and abuses might not sit well with the jury.

upload_2021-3-26_15-8-24.png

upload_2021-3-26_15-16-28.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Australia's Leader Called For A Crackdown On Environmentalists Before Fires Broke Out

Governments are increasingly casting environmental activism as a new kind of extremism, punishing and marginalizing protesters.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mental-protests-terrorism-australia-bushfires

Climate explained: Why are climate change skeptics often right-wing conservatives?

The scientific evidence for climate change is unequivocal: 97 per cent of actively publishing climate scientists agree that human activities are causing global warming. Given the same evidence, why do some people become concerned about human-caused climate change while others deny it? In particular, why are people who remain skeptical about climate change often identified as right-wing conservatives?

According to a recent poll conducted in Canada, 81 per cent of Liberal and 85 per cent of New Democrat voters believe that climate change is a fact and is mostly caused by emissions from vehicles and industrial facilities. Only 35 per cent of Conservative voters believe the same thing.

BeliefMetho.jpg

Overall, our framework suggested that people’s motivations prevent them from attending to and perceiving climate change evidence accurately, which influences their subsequent actions. Specifically, conservatives may focus selectively on climate data that confirm their beliefs, leading to inaction on mitigating climate change.

https://theconversation.com/climate...keptics-often-right-wing-conservatives-123549

Trump is not the only one to have Facebook account cancelled :xf.confused:

Facebook Follows Up Vow to Fight Climate Change With 'Mass Censorship' of Climate Activists

Hundreds of Indigenous, environmental, and social justice groups and members had their accounts blocked this past weekend, leaving them unable to post or send messages. Greenpeace USA, Climate Hawks Vote, Stand.earth, Wet’suwet’en Access Point on Gidimt’en Territory, and Rainforest Action Network were among the groups that saw their accounts affected.

“Facebook is actively suppressing those who oppose fascism and the colonial capitalists,” activist Delee Nikal, a Wet’suwet’en band member of the Gitdimt’en clan, said in a statement emailed to Earther.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/facebook-follows-up-vow-to-fight-climate-change-with-ma-1845139884

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back