Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
It is pretty sad this needs to to be said.

Biden’s signature will not appear on coronavirus relief checks that will be distributed to millions of Americans, the White House said.

“This is not about him,” Psaki said. “This is about the American people getting relief.”

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It will be better for America if Joe Biden went back to Delaware and the dogs stayed in the White House to run the country.

upload_2021-3-9_19-35-17.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
When it comes to real investment in the infrastructure, we need to look to the future, not the past. In order to make a difference when it comes to the need to design infrastructure ie. roads, bridges, tunnels, houses, factories, power plants, airports, railroads with rising sea levels, increased storms, and hotter temperatures, we need to build resilience into the system. It would have been great had we begun to make strides half a decade ago, since change takes time and inertia.

At least the Climate21 project is stressing the need for action today: https://climate21.org/

Of course there will always be science deniers and rejection of any progressive thought. That's been our problem for a long time, and a part of the reason we're facing the current dilemna today.

Human beings can manage the dangers posed by modern technology, even in times of crisis. But if humanity is to avoid an existential catastrophe - one that would dwarf anything it has yet seen - national leaders must do a far better job of countering disinformation, heeding science, and cooperating to diminish global risks.

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

The problem of overcoming the changes made during the former US administration rollbacks must also be addressed.

https://blog.ucsusa.org/gretchen-go...d-how-the-biden-administration-can-build-back

•••
•••
•••
The problem of overcoming the changes made during the former US administration rollbacks must also be addressed.

You're dreaming if you think the Dems have any interest at all in infrastructure. All they spend on is vote-buying ("social welfare"), social engineering, war and propaganda that keeps voters divided.

While they bicker over skin color, the Chinese build infrastructure.

Beijing to Shanghai (about 800 miles) by train: 4 hours
New York to Chicago (about 800 miles) by train: 22 hours

That said, the Republicans won't do anything either. Americans are too far brainwashed, and still think they lead the world. Reminds me of the 1970s in the run down UK ("The sun never sets! Rule Brittania!") and more run down Greece (We're the birthplace of Western civilization!").

And since the media and the left have no desire to hold the Democrats to any standards, nothing will happen for the next four years except more war, a collapsing currency, a collapsing economy and a collapsing society.

•••
You're dreaming if you think the Dems have any interest at all in infrastructure. All they spend on is vote-buying ("social welfare"), social engineering, war and propaganda that keeps voters divided.

That said, the Republicans won't do anything either. Americans are too far brainwashed, and still think they lead the world. Reminds me of the 1970s in the run down UK ("The sun never sets! Rule Brittania!") and more run down Greece (We're the birthplace of Western civilization!").

And since the media and the left have no desire to hold the Democrats to any standards, nothing will happen for the next four years except more war, a collapsing currency, a collapsing economy and a collapsing society.

I would be inclined to agree with you, but I suppose I am a dreamer...keeps fingers crossed that there will be overall improvement. Do you mean buying votes (ie. stimulus checks?). I've been impressed (and dismayed) by what development and changes I've seen in my time in Europe, Middle East and Asia, and yes, when it comes to new construction ability China has it hands-down. I'm wracking my brain to think of places in US, besides Disneyland and some golf courses, that are state-of-the-art (besides military). :xf.confused: Hmm, point well taken.

•••
But therein lies the conundrum. In order for a complete makeover to occur (MAGA), it would require a complete overhaul and shift in priorities. China's development has taken a HUGE amount of capital, and cost the environment dearly. It would mean diverting funds from developing aircraft carriers and space force to more civil, utilitarian projects. Under the current crises, pragmatically, that's unlikely to happen.

•••

The Bottom Line : China has got this .. and there is no stoping that at this point IMO .. while the US has been in war and fussing with each other .. racially .. politically with each other ... China was building an empire ... its a done deal IMO

Last edited:
•••
The Bottom Line : China has got this .. and there is no stoping that at this point IMO .. while the US has been in war and fussing with each other .. racially .. politically with each other ... China was building an empire ... its a done deal IMO

Agreed, China and Russia are waltzing, while US is break-dancing... :singing::whistle: :sleep:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1217875.shtml

•••
Agreed, China and Russia are waltzing, while US is break-dancing... :singing::whistle: :sleep:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1217875.shtml

they 100% are ... and they didn’t have to warn or fire a shot on the US ... they sat and watched us do our own selves in ... remember when when Russia ended the Soviet Union because the US damn near starved them out??? That is exactly what is happening to the US via China and Russia right now .... we will relinquish the super power status and what ever else China and Russia request we do and it won’t long before that happens .. maybe another year .. I am thinking it will happen more in months though

Last edited:
•••
•••
GOP votes against popular stimulus plan, then wants credit for it...Laughable.

Senator Roger Wicker
@SenatorWicker

Independent restaurant operators have won $28.6 billion worth of targeted relief. This funding will ensure small businesses can survive the pandemic by helping to adapt their operations and keep their employees on the payroll.

Last edited:
•••
•••

How the Anti-Vaxxers Got Red-Pilled

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...-vax-covid-vaccine-conspiracy-theory-1125197/

There should be plenty to spare :xf.wink:

"If we have a surplus, we are going to share with the rest of the world," Biden said, noting the US has already committed USD 4 billion to Covax - the United Nations program for distributing the vaccine across the world.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...if-there-is-surplus-biden-11615421495697.html

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back