Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
everyone has accepted reality ... Biden is president .....why are you still upset about all that ... it’s over ... Biden takes the White House tomorrow
In front of 30,000 troops and f16s

Send the troops to the border... Fool Democrats.

Biden’s not in office yet, already there’s a Caravan LOL

Last edited:
•••
everyone has accepted reality ... Biden is president .....why are you still upset about all that ... it’s over ... Biden takes the White House tomorrow

Good. Then I am more than open to working on policies that benefit the populace, regardless of party.

Brad

•••

The caravan is so 2016.

There seems to be this myth that Democrats support open borders. I certainly don't.

There needs to be reasonable immigration policies, but just allowing everyone over with no process or vetting is ridiculous. It would have disastrous results.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Of course I don't know what is going to happen.

Say the military are engaged in a denial of Presidency handover, I'm not sure there is any basis for Trump to continue as if nothing happened. He would have plenty to do to justify any second term, for example in military court and/or SCOTUS with it all playing out in front of the citizenry. Highly speculative, but if his battle is for notions of "right", "justice", "democracy" (which of course is all a farce to his detractors!), then he'd still need to be about that to have relevancy with the people.

I don’t see how Donald Trump plays any role in the current paranoia by the Democrats... the man is packed and ready to leave Washington DC ... he isn’t going to call martial law or anything of the sort ..

the Democrats are showing fear toward the US military for ??? Trump has absolutely nothing to do with that IMO

•••
No Brad, it’s 2021

This one formed in response to Biden.

and Biden replied; Anyone who can prove in US January 1st; will get free citizenship...

Democrats take the threat of β€œcaravans” less seriously than their Republican counterparts.

I’ll give you credit for not saying β€œxenophobe” for wanting to vet millions illegal immigrants or prefer hire within US.

Last edited:
•••

you know how 2020 was ... everything unprecedented... the unprecedented has rolled right into 2021 so far

•••
No Brad, it’s 2021

and Biden replied; Anyone who can prove in US January 1st; will get free citizenship...

Democrats take the threat of β€œcaravans” less seriously than their Republican counterparts.

I’ll give you credit for not saying β€œxenophobe” for wanting to vet millions of illegal immigrants or prefer hire in US.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants are good people, just looking to find a better life for their family.
Sure, there are bad apples as well but that is the minority.

Here is an example of reasonable to me. Someone illegally came across the border in 1976 when they were 18. They have no criminal record, have kids and grand kids now. They have been a contributing member of society for 40+ years.

What is the benefit of sending them back?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
No Brad, it’s 2021

I’ll give you credit for not saying β€œxenophobe” for wanting to vet millions of illegal immigrants or prefer hire in US.

you must ask yourself ... if the Democrats think any group of people is a super spreader event ... then what in the hell do they think 11k migrants coming into the country is .... no one knows what these people may bring into the US .. but that’s ok with Biden ...

•••
Biden to unveil immigration bill with 8-year citizenship path for immigrants

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/b...-with-8-year-citizenship-path-for-immigrants/

Under the legislation, those living in the U.S. as of Jan. 1, 2021, without legal status would have a five-year path to temporary legal status, or a green card, if they pass background checks, pay taxes and fulfill other basic requirements. From there, it’s a three-year path to naturalization, if they decide to pursue citizenship.

Last edited:
•••
The vast majority of illegal immigrants are good people, just looking to find a better life for their family.
Sure, there are bad apples as well but that is the minority.

Here is an example of reasonable to me. Someone illegally came across the border in 1976 when they were 18. They have no criminal record, have kids and grand kids now. They have been a contributing member of society for 40+ years.

What is the benefit of sending them back?

Brad

I thought we are in a full Plandemic ??? Biden will let 11k migrants enter the country after they have traveled both by foot and God knows what through other countries ... but the US in deep shit and may run out of hospitals to treat sick Americans ??

•••
I thought we are in a full Plandemic ??? Biden will let 11k migrants enter the country after they have traveled both by foot and God knows what through other countries ... but the US in deep shit and may run out of hospitals to treat sick Americans ??

Hell, with how much the pandemic is out of control in the US now, we are more likely to get them sick.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants enter the country legally then just never leave, they are not sneaking across the border.

I don't really know enough about the caravan to have an opinion. I will have to look more into that.

Incoming Biden administration to migrant caravan: Don't come, you won't get in immediately

https://news.yahoo.com/incoming-biden-administration-migrant-caravan-200534939.html

A senior Biden transition team official said the perception that the Biden administration will be able to allow all arriving asylum seekers to enter the U.S. to make their claim on day one is false.

"The situation at the border isn't going to be transformed overnight," the transition official told NBC News in an exclusive interview.

Last edited:
•••
Hell, with how much the pandemic is out of control in the US now, we are more likely to get them sick.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants enter the country legally then just never leave, they are not sneaking across the border.

I don't really know enough about the caravan to have an opinion. I will have to look more into that.

Brad

so our new President ... knowing how out of control the Plandemic is ... our country is in the deepest shit it has ever been in ... we can’t even take care of ourselves ... is going to bring in 11k migrants .... helluva start for Biden ... Brad

Last edited:
•••
Donald Trump said if Joe Biden won the stock market would crash...wrong.

Look at those Joe Biden gains since early November.

EsHqjhKW8AAwA9y

Last edited:
•••
so our new President ... knowing how out of control the Plandemic is ... our country is in the deepest shit it has ever been in ... we can’t even take care of ourselves ... is going to bring in 11k migrants .... helluva start for Biden ... Brad

The article I posted seems to debunk that. I would not let them in right away either, certainly not in the middle of a pandemic.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Btw.. Our newest Cancel Culture victim;

Cool. You can still pick his terrible pillows up at most Salvation Armys new in the box for under $30.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The article I posted seems to debunk that. I would not let them in right away either, certainly not in the middle of a pandemic.

Brad

The irony is, shouldn't take Pandemic to enforce stricter;

β€œA nation without borders, CEASES to exist.”

Last edited:
•••
The irony is, shouldn't take Pandemic to enforce stricter;

β€œA nation without borders, CEASES to exist.”

now I somewhat understand why the Dems are fearful of their own military... and why the military could be pissed off at them ... the Oath the military took ... and the oath the New Democratic Party took don’t gel .... just a guess there

•••
Cool. You can still pick his terrible pillows up at most Salvation Army's new in the box for under $30.

Brad

Or .... he can donate the pillows to the 11k migrants coming and write it off in his taxes

•••
Btw.. Our newest Cancel Culture victim;

He is not a victim. There are consequences for your actions.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I would not want to be associated with that nutjob either.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The world seems to be heading toward being a single interdependent union of Countries anyway. Globalization won't stop, too much money in it for businesses.

•••

Brad
MyPillow guy Lil Wayne and Kid Rock

and the owner of the Houston Rockets.

Kanye West, HomeDepot founder... i could go on and on

Trump 2024

Last edited:
•••
Have you ever b

Brad

Exactly ... very well said Brad .... Play stupid games .... win stupid prizes ... consequences of actions prevails 99.9% of the time

•••
The world seems to be heading toward being a single interdependent union of Countries anyway. Globalization won't stop, too much money in it for businesses.

so a one world type order ????

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back