Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Here you go, gang. Another traitor that needs to be silenced and imprisoned...Sure, she's a Democrat, but that's no excuse for speaking reason... Reason is treason!

(I'm not back. Just wanted to disrupt the circle jerk and revenge fantasies.)

•••
I have exactly 0 social media accounts...just don't have the time or desire. I've got my own servers (with back up) so I do not rely on another entity (or the flunkies they might have on their staff) for my digital presence, but I just started looking through news and spotted the below. Apologies if it has been posted already, but 70,000 is quite a chunk. Do they (those trying to censor/regulate) not understand that all they are doing is driving those they don't like further out of sight?

Twitter suspends more than 70,000 QAnon-linked accounts, resulting in 'changes in follower count' for some

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-suspends-qanon-accounts-lost-followers

•••
Yes, It Was a Coup. Here’s Why.
What Trump tried is called a “self-coup,” and he did it in slow motion and in plain sight.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/11/capitol-riot-self-coup-trump-fiona-hill-457549

The truth be told. People who voted for Biden, Democrat or otherwise, get it. Elected Republican and past representatives owe it to their party and the general public to disclose exactly what author of that article expose'd. Maybe then, just maybe, Trumpers will come to their senses.

Last edited:
•••
Here you go, gang. Another traitor that needs to be silenced and imprisoned...Sure, she's a Democrat, but that's no excuse for speaking reason... Reason is treason!

(I'm not back. Just wanted to disrupt the circle jerk and revenge fantasies.)

Thank you for posting that interview. Tulsi is a wise leader. In no way did she speak of treason, but rather, provided concrete reason, examples of what needs to be done now and in the future to prevent a repeat.

•••
Washington Post: Secret Service officer put under investigation over Facebook comments about Biden's win

A Secret Service officer was put under investigation stemming from comments on a Facebook post in which she accused lawmakers who formalized President-elect Joe Biden’s win of treason and shared conspiracy theories about rigging the Presidential election.

"The U.S. Secret Service carries out its law enforcement mission in an objective and apolitical manner. Any allegation that an employee is not carrying out their duties in that manner will be investigated. As this is a personnel matter, the agency will not be further commenting."

Last edited:
•••
Washington Post: Secret Service officer put under investigation over Facebook comments about Biden's win

A Secret Service officer was put under investigation stemming from comments on a Facebook post in which she accused lawmakers who formalized President-elect Joe Biden’s win of treason and shared conspiracy theories about rigging the Presidential election.

"The U.S. Secret Service carries out its law enforcement mission in an objective and apolitical manner. Any allegation that an employee is not carrying out their duties in that manner will be investigated. As this is a personnel matter, the agency will not be further commenting."

Washington Compost.

•••
Thank you for posting that interview. Tulsi is a wise leader. In no way did she speak of treason, but rather, provided concrete reason, examples of what needs to be done now and in the future to prevent a repeat.

Tulsi is calm and collected. She provides balanced, logical and natural statements, not argument. That's the kind of centred leadership that is required in these tumultuous times.

•••
•••
What a ridiculous line of reasoning.

Sorry Fox, but the US does not negotiate with terrorists...

upload_2021-1-12_10-4-29.png

Last edited:
•••
Tulsi is calm and collected. She provides balanced, logical and natural statements, not argument. That's the kind of centred leadership that is required in these tumultuous times.

Tulsi: only Democrat who not fallen off Deep (left) edge.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump brand is poison. Stories in the future of people that paid for licensing the Trump name, having a change of heart.

"2022 PGA Championship pulled from Trump course - PGA of America"

Trump is suing them for breach of contract.
“(US) leftist cancel culture” is real alive & well.
This is in New Jersey, where i live.

Leftists cancel you; PGA wrong many levels.

PGA Tour “snowflakes” getting into cancel culture too.
This is how Leftists here in the US operate, folks.

Last edited:
•••
It is sad what the GOP has become.

John McCormack
@McCormackJohn

According to a GOP source on conference phone call yesterday, Kevin McCarthy warned members not to verbally attack colleagues who vote for impeachment because it could endanger their lives.

2:21 PM · Jan 12, 2021

•••
Hugo Lowell
@hugolowell

Department of Defense says they will review troops deployed to Biden inauguration to ensure they don’t have sympathies to domestic terrorists — meaning the US govt is now trying to prevent a military coup.
8:27 AM · Jan 11, 2021

•••
I'm afraid there may be some dark times ahead.

•••
DC US Attorney Michael Sherwin and Steven D'Antuono, an FBI assistant director out of Washington, vowed on Tuesday to leave no stone unturned as they treat the investigation of Capitol rioters similar to terrorism.

Sherwin said he gave his prosecutors "marching orders" to pursue significant sedition and conspiracy cases as well related to the insurrection.

The Justice Department has already charged 70 cases, and Sherwin said he believes that number will grow into the 100s, and already arrested individuals may face more serious crimes.

The FBI is tracking money, travel records, movements of people and communications in addition to following tips from the public and footage and photos from the scene on Jan. 6.

•••
LOL.

John Harwood
@JohnJHarwood

from Reuters: “Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday after Luxembourg's foreign minister and top European Union officials declined to meet him, European diplomats and other people familiar with the matter said”
1:45 PM · Jan 12, 2021

•••
I'm afraid there may be some dark times ahead.
Dark times will be left behind from January 20.
The only task ahead will be to prosecute and held accountable the inciter of the insurrection that led his brainwashed troops to assault the Capitol ending with 5 deaths.
It will take some time to un-brainwash his troops, but time will do it.
Once the danger-in-chief is out of office and held accountable for his crimes, democracy will be safe and stronger.

Last edited:
•••
It's pretty sad when changes like this are needed, because some House members are suspected to be connected or sympathetic to this terrorist activity.

House members will now need to be screened through metal detectors to access chamber floor

Following last week's attack on Capitol Hill, and concerns among members that some colleagues have been ignoring House rules and bringing firearms into the Capitol building, the US Capitol Police have set up metal detectors outside the House floor.

CNN has confirmed that all House members, staff and aides will need to be screened before being allowed on the floor, a Democratic aide tells CNN. Separately a US Capitol Police source confirmed the measures are in place as well.

Last edited:
•••
Gen. Mark Milley and the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff, which comprise the chiefs of staff of each military branch, issued a statement to the military force Wednesday condemning the invasion of the US Capitol last week and reminding service members of their obligation to support and defend the Constitution and reject extremism.

“We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection,” the wrote in the statement.

“As Service Members, we must embody the embody the values and ideals of the Nation. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law,” the statement said.

Last edited:
•••
Gen. Mark Milley and the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff, which comprise the chiefs of staff of each military branch, issued a statement to the military force Wednesday condemning the invasion of the US Capitol last week and reminding service members of their obligation to support and defend the Constitution and reject extremism.

“We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection,” the wrote in the statement.

“As Service Members, we must embody the embody the values and ideals of the Nation. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law,” the statement said.

It appears the DOJ is concerned about active military .... I have wondered where exactly the military stands ... this gives me a good indication

•••
It appears the DOJ is concerned about active military .... I have wondered where exactly the military stands ... this gives me a good indication
it's all politically motivated theater that they are using as an excuse for "cancel culture"

PGA! I'm talking to you. "Woke" cowards.

Last edited:
•••

Yes, it appears a certain percentage of active duty military are potentially un-American terrorists.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back