Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can we be all relaxed and be friends just for one day? No attack or name calling.
Just One Day.
Politic is a knife with two blades. No one know the truth until 30 years later (I will be dead by then).

Just One Day - Guy. I am sure you can do it. Your blood pressure will be lower and you will feel better.

Thank You.
If everyone would agree to stay away for a day all at the same time I would agree to that.

•••
I would have actually been impressed with Trump (for once) had he led or even joined in the march on the Capitol, like he said he would. IMO, that would have shown some guts and backbone and proven he can lead somebody somewhere. Instead, he was watching it all go down on tv in a backroom surrounded by his cronies (obviously set up before hand), like the slumlord.
I would have loved to seen that, it would have been more evidence against him :xf.wink:

•••
ows_40fc37a4_ee93_48c2_9ca0_727bcaf41353.jpg

•••
I do like keeping an eye on this thread - most of it's insane, conspiracy fuelled shit mixed with a shot of sanity, blended with caustic wit.....quite the cocktail for light reading during a pandemic lockdown....

•••
The only thing funnier then what you wrote, is that you actually believe that crap :xf.laugh:

You voted for a man with 47 year record of dishonesty and corruption. His children and brother are corrupt and sold influence to foreign powers including communist and totalitarian dictator Putin.

But smiley faces make it OK.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oh man this day just gets better and better (y)(y)

rushtwitter.png

Rush Limbaugh deactivates his Twitter account after President Trump permanently banned

Radio host Rush Limbaugh's Twitter account has been deactivated.

Twitter confirmed to USA TODAY that the account wasn't suspended but "deactivated by the owner."

Limbaugh is considered the leading conservative talk radio host and has been on the airwaves for more than three decades. He has been an adamant supporter of President Donald Trump and his Twitter account, @RealRLimbaugh, had a similar to the style of Trump's @realDonaldTrump.

Twitter permanently banned Trump from the social media platform Friday, citing the risk that he would incite further violence. He had 88.6 million followers.

Twitter, which had locked Trump out of his account Wednesday for inflammatory posts after a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, lifted the suspension the following day after he removed the offending tweets. Twitter warned it would suspend Trump permanently if he continued to violate its rules.
https://news.yahoo.com/rush-limbaugh-deactivates-twitter-account-033930382.html

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I do like keeping an eye on this thread - most of it's insane, conspiracy fuelled shit mixed with a shot of sanity, blended with caustic wit.....quite the cocktail for light reading during a pandemic lockdown....
It's like an addiction that one just can't shake.

I went cold turkey a couple of months back, but then I thought I could handle it and decided to take just one little peek to see what's happening aaaand WHAM! - I was hooked again...

Sad. So very, very sad.

Hellllllllllllp meeeee!!!

•••
...a man with 47 year record of dishonesty and corruption. His children and brother are corrupt and sold influence to foreign powers including communist and totalitarian dictator Putin.
WOW! That's pretty bold of you to suddenly turn on T-man like that and actually point out exactly who he is and what he and his family have done.

Kudos to you Mr X, I thought this day would never come!

Last edited:
•••
It's like an addiction that one just can't shake.

I went cold turkey a couple of months back, but then I thought I could handle it and decided to take just one little peek to see what's happening aaaand WHAM! - I was hooked again...

Sad. So very, very sad.

Hellllllllllllp meeeee!!!
Change that perception, instead of addiction maybe look it as therapy - glass half full vs glass half empty kinda situation :xf.smile::xf.wink:

•••
•••
WOW! That's pretty bold of you to suddenly turn on T-man like that and actually point out exactly who he is and what he and his family have done.

Kudos to you Mr X, I thought this day would never come!

Yuk.

•••
If everyone would agree to stay away for a day all at the same time I would agree to that.
One day? That's as easy as shelling peas. Count me in. You choose the day...

•••
Change that perception, instead of addiction maybe look it as therapy - glass half full vs glass half empty kinda situation :xf.smile::xf.wink:
LOL! You're right! (But not in an accusing political way. lol)

I do find it cathartic screaming at the screen after a hard day at the office. I walk away feeling MUCH better...

( LMAO - I just notice a member "disliked" this post about my form of stress reduction, ie. yelling at my computer screen.

I don't get it. A cry for help? A little too emotionally attached to his/her/it's computer screen? I don't know
... ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ )

Last edited:
•••
One day? That's as easy as shelling peas. Count me in. You choose the day...
Well HELL! That will be one boring ass day around these parts...

But, ok, I'm in!

•••
As if the dems weren't butthurt and embarrassed they lost. As if they proudly accepted their new President. Like they expect Trump supporters to do now.

Can't have it your way just when you feel like it should be.
I see your point, especially after how graciously the Republicans accepted Obama and his win, then tried to make sure he had an effective and productive presidency.

Well, at least the Dems didn't attack and overrun the Capitol. So they seem to have that going for them when it comes to the moral high ground.

Last edited:
•••
Well, at least the Dems didn't attack and overrun the Capitol. So they seems to have that going for them when it comes to the moral high ground.

IMO, that line thinking can get dangerous though.

"you did this"

" o yea...well you did that!"

"well you did this! it's worse"

"well don't you remember doing that!?!"

1 wrong worse than the other wrong, doesn't make anything good. Condemn both. Otherwise, it's a vicious circle of blame that gets no where.

Edit: The vicious circle just brings up the past, until both sides end up at the beginning of time. In the end, everybody still disagreeing. Instead of moving forward, together.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
IMO, that line thinking can get dangerous though.

"you did this"

" o yea...well you did that!"

"well you did this! it's worse"

"well don't you remember doing that!?!"

1 wrong worse than the other wrong, doesn't make anything good. Condemn both. Otherwise, it's a vicious circle of blame that gets no where.

And yet you are just as guilty as anyone...
Interesting. Just for the record, I support no party. I support logical thinking.

Proof? You mean like every single thing the dems attacked Trump for the second he won that went...no where? ..for basically the entire 4 year period? one thing after another.

As if the dems weren't butthurt and embarrassed they lost. As if they proudly accepted their new President. Like they expect Trump supporters to do now.

Can't have it your way just when you feel like it should be.
Tremendous "logical thinking"!

Last edited:
•••
•••
And yet you are just as guilty as anyone...

Tremendous "logical thinking"!

Am I? I don't think you really took the time to read anything then. REWIND. or...just get back to your YT videos maybe, no complaints here :)

I appreciate your kind words, it is very logical. Thanks again (y)

Last edited:
•••
Am I? I don't think you really took the time to read anything then. REWIND. or...just get back to your YT videos maybe, no complaints here :)

I appreciate your kind words, it is very logical. Thanks again (y)
Lol... Yeah, you'll never have any regerts, that's for sure!

Not even one.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back