IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fact - one of many. I can provide it because this happened in my hometown, in my city. At 4:30 am, a truckload of ballots arrived at the counting center in Detroit mi. All the votes were for Biden.

Liar, camera equipment not ballots. This was debunked awhile back. Catch up.

"But the man unloading a box from a van onto a wagon was carrying camera equipment, not ballots. Ross Jones, an investigative reporter with Detroit’s ABC affiliate WXYZ-TV, wrote in a tweet that the purported β€œballot thief” was actually his photographer. β€œHe was bringing down equipment for our 12-hour shift,” Jones wrote."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...t-smuggle-invalid-ballots-detroit/6181388002/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
White House liaision Heidi Stirrup banned from the Department of Justice after attempting to collect insider information, the Associated Press reports

The Trump aide began working at the Justice Department as a White House liaison a few months ago. However, she was recently told to vacate the building after Justice officials found that she was trying to pressure staffers to give up insider information about the department’s work on election fraud and ongoing cases.

-----------
The official serving as President Donald Trump’s eyes and ears at the Justice Department has been banned from the building after trying to pressure staffers to give up sensitive information about election fraud and other matters she could relay to the White House, three people familiar with the matter tell The Associated Press.

Heidi Stirrup, an ally of top Trump adviser Stephen Miller, was quietly installed at the Justice Department as a White House liaison a few months ago.

She was told within the last two weeks to vacate the building after top Justice officials learned of her efforts to collect insider information about ongoing cases and the department’s work on election fraud, the people said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/03/heidi-stirrup-election-fraud-doj-442687

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
All planned decades ago :/

You are the first to make that claim. Let me just quote: "Never let a crisis go to waste."

We are witnessing first-hand the destruction of small business and the elevation of mega-corporations like Amazon and Google to quasi-state actors.

And you support that?

•••
You are the first to make that claim. Let me just quote: "Never let a crisis go to waste."

We are witnessing first-hand the destruction of small business and the elevation of mega-corporations like Amazon and Google to quasi-state actors.

And you support that?

No I don't support that.

That's why I expose the truth.

The word in Chinese for Crisis is the combination of Danger + Opportunity.

Crisis-3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Barr hasn't done an investigation. DOJ / FBI have investigated some complaints. No serious investigation could be done in a week.

Trump hasn't turned on Barr. Neither have the majority of Trump's supporters.

Momentum and precedent are on the side of Joe Biden at the moment. Democrats took the opposite position in 2000. Lied about Gore being in the lead and claimed he won for years.

Odds are good Joe Biden will be elected. That doesn't mean democrats didn't conspire and win by cheating. Mail in ballots are almost impossible to trace; that is why democrats like them.

Democrats oppose secure elections for a reason.

Nothing that can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in six weeks. Biden is illegit and always will be. This election will go down as the largest fraud / election theft in history.

What we can prove is Joe Biden's win broke almost every precedent and is almost statistically impossible. That improbability supports the serious, sworn eyewitness testimony.

Not only did the R's flip 25 seats in the House of Representatives, R's picked up seats in blue state legislatures, and won another Governorship. R's have the power to reproportion several swing states and will flip the house and increase seats in the Senate in 2022.

The blue wave didn't happen. The only "win" was for Joe Biden. Everywhere else, Republicans beat the democrats.

Barr appointed Durham as a special council in October. That means Joe Biden can't stop his investigation and may end up impeached and convicted by a republican Senate.

Joe's candidate for AG has a conflict and will have to recuse herself or not be confirmed.

Democrats are happy as pigs in mud. For now.

Video footage shows suitcases filled with ballots emerge in Georgia after poll workers told to leave the room

Pulled ballots under the table

You've got nothing :xf.laugh:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
nothing she says will make sense to you;

She is the most moderate out of all them :xf.laugh:

Do you agree with her? Or do you want to get rid of 230?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Do you agree with her? Or do you want to get rid of 230?

No; we have to slowly but surely chip away at their market share.
I have yet to make a Twitter; but now the choice is evident; Parler, Rumble,

Sagebook is awesome as Twitter alternative
Since Twitter ur free to air out thoughts <280
unless against a certain (leftist) agenda cough

β€œSageBook” not good domain purely dn imo So, Hell if i should know.

I havent deleted my Facebook
(personal decision; looks more likely as time
Yet to make a Twitter
(but yet always find myself (still) reading it)

Pros and Cons;

i know there are two sides of every story;
There are repercussions from revoking 230;
Good and bad. I ask myself..

are SM monopolies past the point of no return?

Facebook still more ad revenue than google
im assuming.. Big ad rev money cash cow;

Last edited:
•••
No; we have to slowly but surely chip away at their market share.
I have yet to make a Twitter; but now the choice is evident; Parler, Rumble,

Sagebook is awesome as Twitter alternative
Since Twitter ur fee to air out your thoughts
unless they go against a certain (leftist) agenda *cough* Hell if i should know.

I havent deleted my Facebook
(personal decision; looks more likely as time
Yet to make a Twitter
(but yet always find myself (still) reading it)

Pros and Cons;

i know there are two sides of every story/

Are th monopolies past the point of no return?

Facebook still more ad revenue than google
im assuming...

You mention Parler, they call themselves - Free Speech Social Network

"As part of its broader review of market-leading online platforms, the U.S. Department of Justice analyzed Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996, which provides immunity to online platforms from civil liability based on third-party content and for the removal of content in certain circumstances."

Would you want your favorite sites to possibly get sued out of existence, or do you think those protections should stay in place?

Trump and Tulsi want those protections gone.

Trump is just trying to get payback on sites like Twitter because he hates when mean things about him trend on Twitter.

Last edited:
•••
You mention Parler, they call themselves - Free Speech Social Network

"As part of its broader review of market-leading online platforms, the U.S. Department of Justice analyzed Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996, which provides immunity to online platforms from civil liability based on third-party content and for the removal of content in certain circumstances."

Would you want your favorite sites to possibly get sued out of existence, or do you think those protections should stay in place?

Trump and Tulsi want those protections gone.

Dude exactly; just have to work harder 2 have
β€œConservative” alternative; arent safe space
haven for left vitriol Twitter @ President.
β€œDispute” this; ughh. Keep doing it;
i think it empowers other sites.

We think they’re too loosey-goosey β€œdisputed”
What a joke; they’re mad with power

Last edited:
•••
Dude exactly; just have to work harder 2 have
β€œConservative” alternative; arent safe space
haven for left vitriol at Twtr @ President.

You have alternatives, that's why many on the right have flocked to Parler. But what Trump wants to do is take away protections that they enjoy.

I have no idea why Tulsi is supporting Trump on this.

Last edited:
•••
You have alternatives, that's why many on the right have flocked to Parler. But what Trump wants to do is take away protections that they enjoy.

The alternatives too late to enter market.

But hey; at least i’m young.

The smart ones (like Hannity have Rumble acc
get on the trend early; Soon Youtube too hope.
(Not really β€œSocial media” but u kno what mean

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Nope, you're not passing the buck.

What destroyed our economy was the poor response.

You feel sad about the small business? You've been posting anti-following guidelines stuff for months. Again, simple equation:

Follow guidelines - cases/deaths stay in check. Businesses stay open.

Don't follow guidelines - cases/deaths get out of control, lockdowns may happen, businesses shut down.

Maybe you should apologize to those small businesses for going along with Trump with the nonsense you've been posting that has hurt our country.

You're wrong.

upload_2020-12-3_16-15-50.png

upload_2020-12-3_16-15-35.png

Last edited:
•••

I'm not wrong. Tell me where my thinking is off on this:

Follow guidelines - cases/deaths stay in check. Businesses stay open.

Don't follow guidelines - cases/deaths get out of control, lockdowns may happen, businesses shut down.

Following guidelines vs. not following guidelines. It's obvious which one is better for helping keeping this virus in check.

So every time you complain about shutdowns, businesses, I'm going to remind you. You went along with the messaging that helped make this happen.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back