IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He didn't just misspeak once. Trump really thought the CDC said "85% of the people wearing masks catch it" and that it was a good point to make on national TV at least three times.

President Trump On Stuart Varney
TRUMP: Well, Joe doesn’t have any rallies because nobody shows up to his rallies. So he doesn’t have the same problem. But what I do is outside is a big thing. And if you look at those, people, they really are wearing masks. I’ll tell you, I looked last night in Iowa; there were many, many people wearing masks. But then you see CDC comes out with a statement that 85 percent of the people wearing masks catch it. Did you see that yesterday? They came out -- what’s that all about?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...social_media_censorship_on_stuart_varney.html

President Trump: (10:19)
But as far as the mask is concerned, I’m good with masks. I’m okay with masks. I tell people, wear a mask. But just the other day, they came out with a statement that 85% of the people that wear masks catch it. So this is a very-

Savannah Guthrie: (10:37)
It didn’t say that. I know that study.

President Trump: (10:40)
That’s what I heard, and that’s what I saw.

Savannah Guthrie: (30:55)
“Everyone put on a mask right now.” And the University of Washington says, you would save lives.

President Trump: (30:57)
Savannah, University of Washington. And then, you have other places, say different things. You have a lot of… Hey. Dr. Fauci said, “Don’t wear a mask,” right?

Savannah Guthrie: (31:04)
At first, but then everybody agreed.

President Trump: (31:07)
Oh, I don’t know. Then he changed his mind. But then, you have a report coming out two days ago, that 85% of the people wearing masks catch it.

Savannah Guthrie: (31:13)
I looked at that report, it’s not about mask wearing. It was neutral on the question of masks.

President Trump: (31:17)
Savannah. We’re on the same side. I say, wear the mask. I’m fine with it.
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-nbc-town-hall-transcript-october-15

•••
•••
Crowd size earlier today at the Obama drive-in rally.

They do this stuff for the local news coverage. I wonder how much of the speech they covered. I wonder why Obama just didn't go to the news studio and do an interview.

•••
Look at how surprised and awestruck democrats are that Biden let a kid hug him. We should just strike the #1A and #2A from the Bill of Rights tomorrow.

One person is going around doing Super Spreader events hurting Americans. One person doesn't care about the kids getting killed at school shootings, bowing down to the NRA. The other is Joe Biden

•••
Crowd size earlier today at the Obama drive-in rally.
LOL... is that it? And to think that CNN is drooling over about what he said against Trump. The idiot Obummer doesn't even know how to speak without a teleprompter... as always...

•••
•••

OK, lets get things straight. I read the vast majority of posts here except for JB Lying because I don't see nor am I interested in seeing his posts. What I don't always do is read many of the links especially when Liberals try to educate me on Putin and how he helped put Trump on the White House.

Every time I turn on CNN or other Liberal news all they talk about is Russia, Putin, Trump, white supremacy, racism (always done by whites) white privilege, slavery and all the BS Liberal anti-conservative hatred.

So where are my posts where I link to Rt.com? I'm sure I have a handful or 2 of them, but I'm also sure I have 100 hand fulls of links to CNN, BBC, Observer, WAPO, NYT, Yahoo, MSNBC. LA Times, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, and lots lots more Liberal sites... during all these years on this thread!

Wow, I just fixed the bugs in my computer... that after being hacked by ???, quarantining threats, having my IP blocked, etc. etc., logging on to NP and receive this message:

Your internet provider has been blocked because it has been a consistent source of malicious activity.

Well @GILSAN you've got a friend somewhere out there is all I can say who apparently doesn't approve of my activity in this thread :spam: and doesn't like what I have to say. I can't imagine who? :borg:

Personally, I don't think I've been malicious, at least not intentionally. I speak my own mind from what evidence I gather. But from this evidence, there are people out there who would rather SILENCE the TRUTH. I'm not blaming anyone personally, nor was it ever my intent to create problems. Can't we have an adult discussion without interference?

Thanks @JB Lions for providing me a link to a new VPN, hopefully that will resolve the problems I have been having. I really don't appreciate being FUKKED with!! I have a right to join in the discussion, just as anyone. It's been an eye-opener being a part of this thread, and I am prepared to deliver the goods, and it is just that - ALL good. That I swear by.

Cannuck out :beaver:

•••
•••
...First the laptop, now this.

biden-joe-.jpeg

BREAKING REPORT: Hunter Biden’s laptop connected to Money Laundering FBI case
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-...aptop-connected-to-money-laundering-fbi-case/

•••
Just heard on the local news:

Breaking News - Hunter's laptop connected to a string of car break-ins. Also, it robbed a pizza delivery guy. Oh, another channel says the laptop also has pics of the first Alien visits back in the 50's. It's also a TV tray.

Last edited:
•••

Breaking News - Hunter's laptop connected to a string of car break-ins. Also, it robbed a pizza delivery guy.

At least you stopped lying about the laptop being a russian plot to discredit Joe "good guy" Biden.

The same Joe who hasn't bothered to acknowledge his newest grandchild.

Last edited:
•••
'Proud Boys' Emails Threatening Florida Voters Appear to Use Spoofed Email Address [vice]
The emails, which read 'Vote for Trump or else!' have been delivered to Democratic voters using Estonian internet infrastructure.

Screenshot at 2020-10-21 19:42:28.jpg

@Aldoros46305918

•••
•••
FBI smart getting ahead of this story before degenerates in the media could use it.
Maybe still a day late, it appeared first yesterday Oct. 20 in the media, e.g Forbes.

•••
•••

Breaking News - Hunter's laptop connected to a string of car break-ins. Also, it robbed a pizza delivery guy. Oh, another channel says the laptop also has pics of the first Alien visits back in the 50's. It's also a TV tray.

Now I have had a taste of what Hunter Biden must be feeling, not fun playing when I have nothing to gain and plenty to lose...my own sense of security. I'd prefer to be fishing elsewhere... :zippermouth:

•••
•••
Wow, I just fixed the bugs in my computer... that after being hacked by ???, quarantining threats, having my IP blocked, etc. etc., logging on to NP and receive this message:
Your internet provider has been blocked because it has been a consistent source of malicious activity.

Well @GILSAN you've got a friend somewhere out there is all I can say who apparently doesn't approve of my activity in this thread :spam: and doesn't like what I have to say. I can't imagine who? :borg:

Personally, I don't think I've been malicious, at least not intentionally. I speak my own mind from what evidence I gather. But from this evidence, there are people out there who would rather SILENCE the TRUTH. I'm not blaming anyone personally, nor was it ever my intent to create problems. Can't we have an adult discussion without interference?

Thanks @JB Lions for providing me a link to a new VPN, hopefully that will resolve the problems I have been having. I really don't appreciate being FUKKED with!! I have a right to join in the discussion, just as anyone. It's been an eye-opener being a part of this thread, and I am prepared to deliver the goods, and it is just that - ALL good. That I swear by.

Cannuck out :beaver:
Certainly not me. I don't have, nor do I want that much power. All I want is FREE SPEECH for everyone!

Are you sure it's not some computer virus or some sort of Malware activity? Try using AVAST antivirus

•••
How Donald Trump’s broken promises failed Ohio | Anywhere but Washington

•••
Even Fox is getting in on Trump and China, big story. Trump pays more taxes in China than here in the U.S.

Bad timing. Laptop story fell apart, and this pops up. Trump can't catch a win. Rudy can't catch time with Borat's fake daughter.

Trump has bank account in China, pursued hotel deals for a decade: Report
The bank account is held by Trump International Hotels Management LLC and paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-china-bank-account-hotel-deals-tax-records

While doing business between 2013 and 2015 Trump paid $188,561 in taxes to China. He paid $750 in taxes to the US in 2016 and 2017.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-has-bank-account-china-paid-taxes-there-nyt-2020-10

Donald Trump paid nearly $200,000 in taxes to China, report claims
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...china-bank-account-nearly-200000-taxes-report

Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits
As he raises questions about his opponent’s standing with China, President Trump’s taxes reveal details about his own activities there, including a previously unknown bank account.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/us/trump-taxes-china.html

Last edited:
•••
Certainly not me. I don't have, nor do I want that much power. All I want is FREE SPEECH for everyone!

Are you sure it's not some computer virus or some sort of Malware activity? Try using AVAST antivirus

I believe you @GILSAN - we agree - I have Avast, plus other non-interference Malware shields on this computer but it somehow took a dive last week, along with some of my websites that were attacked from (Russian IP's - there I said it, never revealed that before). I was using a MacBook just now that I thought ought to have had built in MacOS to protect from viruses, but my IP was blocked, so VPN was the only option. :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Being that I am so remote, not having anybody else around to help, can be problematic. I trust you guys can understand and appreciate my circumstances. How would you like it if you were in the deep dark woods with your only lifeline to the outside world cut off? I refuse to be victimized!! Thank goodness I have some background in computers and can fix the problems I encounter in my pursuit of knowledge and truth. (y)

•••
I believe you @GILSAN - we agree - I have Avast, plus other non-interference Malware shields on this computer but it somehow took a dive last week, along with some of my websites that were attacked from (Russian IP's - there I said it, never revealed that before). I was using a MacBook just now that I thought ought to have had built in MacOS to protect from viruses, but my IP was blocked, so VPN was the only option. :xf.cool:
What have you done to the Russians to deserve such a fate? Running with a VPN is not a great thing. You may have to do a clean install. I used to have AVAST and Malwarebytes for many years, but early this year, I changed all my C: Drives to SSD's and did a clean Win 10 install on all my Laptops and PC, but without AVAST or MalwareBytes.

Now I only use Windows Security and clean my equipment of all the rubbish it accumulates on a very regular basis... So far so good! They are all working like a charm...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back