NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

215 votes
    45.3%
  2. Neither Party

48 votes
    10.1%
  3. Democrats

91 votes
    19.2%
  4. Republicans

121 votes
    25.5%
Total: 475 vote(s)
  1. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Thanks, I'm sure if we sat down for a tea and a toke, we could solve all the world problems, lol. :xf.smile:

I don't know any Nigerians personally, but was surprised to hear how many there are locked away for life in Chinese "working camps", according to my Republican buddy who was in determent there pending trial for about 8 months before we raised enough money to post bail.

Apparently, they conduct thriving underground business over there, which doesn't surprise me. Even as shady as it may be, it's pretty damn entrepreneurial IMO, being black in the yellow sea. Have you ever tried haggling in Chinese with the Chinese? It's an artform! :wacky:

Those are the kind of people I have great respect for. Quite the opposite to many of those privileged punks with skateboards. WTF FTW! :xf.rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It doesn't say rather she is sick ... or just tested positive for the Plandemic virus.... which has been very common protocol by the media and CDC sources since it all began... by design IMO....

4. JB Lions

5. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

He fielded softballs by most of the media.

I mean the oldest news agency in the world; scrubbed story made Obummer look bad.

“The children’s cages.” always use that story perfect analogy; landscape treat Trump today

“Fake News”love it Esp CNN “Fakest News”!!
    Keep integrity in reporting!! PL!! avoid CNN
    kills them to be called tht; Dem Delusional 👿
    Hahahahaha

“Maybe why Omar keeps getting re-elected”

kidding, think Minny Sharia hotspot; Must be fake news... Maybe i’m 1 delusional racist... and Listen to Dr. Ben Carlson too much haha. Anyway liberal state..wont care if loses MN.
    Cold place... shamelessly hopelesly liberal.
    Anyone here from MN proud of Omar?
    I keep try find in nonexistant CNN comments.
    Fake News. Propaganda. enemy of People. Not the Press; Just CNN. OK most Press :xf.wink:

likely lose NY stings.. Considering from there But i get it; “New York values”

STILL GUNNING FOR NJ!!!
    Monmouth County Represent!!
    Few Only part of NJ; vote Red GOP Trump!!

6. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It doesn't explain their basis for considering the Proud Boys to be connected any white nationalists ..... White Hispanic??? Mexican Caucasian ???? y'all really outta stop it ... But y'all don't know when to stop... that is what will end up being an ass bite er

7. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

[​IMG]

8. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

UhOh.com is available to buy for $40,250.;

Trump should purchase it;
    He owns 3,000 names and doesnt own the ultimate embodiment of Democrats

“UhOh!” Hahahahahaha

“Disagree” away JB w/o explaining, naturally

9. JB Lions

10. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Keep "nature" out of this... :ROFL:

11. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Jumpin' Jehosaphats! Just WOW! :xf.eek:

12. JB Lions

House passes COVID-19 stimulus bill opposed by Senate as negotiations stall out

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...negotiations-stall-out/ar-BB19Cxac?li=BBnb7Kz

House Democrats unveiled their $2.2 trillion proposal on Monday,

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters it would be “outlandish” to think Senate Republicans would support a relief bill over $2 trillion.

Trump administration was counteroffering a package with $1.6 trillion in relief funds

Dems 2.2 trillion
    Repubs 1.6 trillion

The obvious would be 1.9 trillion, right in the middle of those 2 amounts and under the $2 trillion Mitch said. It works.

Inept Congress.

13. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

With a line that long... must be Trump voters!

14. Namersen

Namersen Established Member

5 mistakes that can disqualify your November mail ballot and how to avoid them [Business Insider]
    All that without counting fraud.

some it's Trump's fault headline ending in Democrats Push More In-Person Voting [NY Times]

15. JB Lions

16. JB Lions

omg, direct quote below. Minorities ruining suburbs. That's the ole, beware white women, blacks are moving in. Trump is a basic racist fuck.

Make America Great Again, code phrase for, America back in the 50's, all white neighborhoods, back to segregation

“By the way, just so we can get this straight, 30 percent of the people in the suburbs are low-income people. Thirty percent of the people in the suburbs are minorities. And so we’re ruining this American dream for everybody,” Trump said.

Speaking to a mostly white crowd in Duluth, Minnesota on Wednesday, Trump gave a shout-out to the suburbs, particularly “women in the suburbs.” He boasted he was the person to end an Obama-era fair housing rule, which he said brought “low-income housing” to suburbia.

Trump blames low-income people, minorities for 'ruining' suburbia
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-minorities-for-ruining-suburbia/ar-BB19CAJm

17. JB Lions

@Samer you said Ipsos was your favorite, most accurate poll

"The two fully post-debate polls are Biden +13 (Change Research) and Biden +9 (Ipsos). He's also had some strong national polls that were *conducted* before the debate but were *published* yesterday or today after the debate."

"Biden's lead is up to +8.2 in our national poll average, though it's a bit of a weird moment to calculate an average."

18. JB Lions

Obama/McCain, go at each other. Both show up and joke around. And now we have Trump, dragging this country into the dirt, decency out the window.

"This clip of John McCain introducing Barack Obama at the 2008 Al Smith Dinner remains my favorite and funniest political moment of the past two decades."

19. JB Lions

Remember this, which shows real enthusiasm:

Biden - Total raised in August: $212,181,474
    Trump - Total raised in August: $61,750,338

September, still waiting for official numbers but some is coming out:

Mr. Biden broke his own record again in September, according to three people familiar with the matter, who said the campaign and its joint operations with the Democratic National Committee had raised more than the August haul but less than $400 million.

The record-breaking sum for a second month in a row is likely to expand Mr. Biden’s financial advantage over President Trump, who had reported raising $210 million in August. Mr. Biden’s September fund-raising haul was first reported by Bloomberg.

Mr. Biden and the D.N.C. had entered September with $466 million cash on hand, compared to $325 million for Mr. Trump — a $141 million edge — and they are far outspending Mr. Trump on television.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/us/elections/joe-biden-fundraising-record.html

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: DAMN Trump is getting buried by Biden in fundraising. Looks like Biden will be somewhere in the 300 million area, even better than August.

Official numbers should come out shortly.

20. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

...and I can qualify statement that by saying, @Cannuck was one of the original skateboarders, at least in Canada, more than a decade before Tony Hawk. :xf.cool:

https://invention.si.edu/dude-tony-hawk-skates-history

We made our own banana boards from roller skate wheels... bit the dirt more times than I care to remember :xf.eek:

21. JB Lions

"Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!"

22. JB Lions

I told you about audio leaks coming October, here they come right on October 1. Some are saying they make her look good, will check them out later.

"Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff."

Christians? Don't they get upset if you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

23. GILSAN

'Proud Boys' founder is angry, says he's suing Biden, CNN

24. GILSAN

The Proud Boys EXPLAINED...

25. GILSAN

Sleepy Joe getting excited with the next moderator...
    [​IMG]

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice