Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EjRWbpGWAAAmrBZ

•••
•••

PSUEDO PROBLEMS!!

Like his “tax returns”

He lost money his businesses; use US laws try benefit as much can; Trump ADMITs pay little taxes as possible to Dem detriment

Who can blame Trump! Keep going President!

liberal media 🐍 Feel worst for CNN viewers!
Use anger positive — all CNN do try divide us
Do they actually believe the “selective outrage”
“microagression” cancel culture SJ Warriors. The funniest none existent “issue” is Russia.

Hahahah. have any than [Russian Bot] reply? Asking for anybody that actually cares country. Speak about positives fake news liberal media

Trump’ll have books written about Presidency other than the ones he writes (if any)about him
(Like Bush; who wrote about his Presidency from his POV; Only Bush is so bad; he makes you think twice GOP... Thank God Trump won;

Our country’s never been greater. Not all 🐑.
Avoid Jimmy Acosta, MadCow; “Morn Joe” and bald guy on CNN named “Bryan”? “Brian?”

Last edited:
•••
•••
yes
Obama/McCain, go at each other. Both show up and joke around. And now we have Trump, dragging this country into dirt, decency out the window.”

Stopped reading after. First time ever stop Lol

You’re “Projecting” 😜 Hate the guy so much.

Why?! For the awesome economy? (in Covid!!)

Hate away, @JB Lions

Sometimes you make no sense. McCain dead.
Let him rest in peace. i’m an optimist; so...

Lindsay Graham was FREED. New Graham post death; Love this Lindsay Graham.

“Who ‘a John McCain, again?” See Cindy TV. Ohh... so they’re related! She has a sweet gig.

Last edited:
•••
Stanley McChrystal, General Fired After Mocking Joe Biden, Endorses Him For President

McChrystal said Biden as president "would surround himself with an effective team of good people."

"I think he would set a tone in which he brings out the best of people," he said.

"Again, not everybody will agree with every policy―nobody ever will―and that's healthy in a democracy. But we have to believe in our values. You have to believe that your commander-in-chief, at the end of the day, is someone you can trust. And I can trust Joe Biden."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rses-him-for-president/ar-BB19BL6s?li=BBnb7Kz

yes

Stopped reading after. First time ever stop Lol

You’re “Projecting” 😜

There was nothing to read after that, thanks for reading my whole post. There was a video.

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes you make no sense. McCain dead.
Let him rest in peace. i’m an optimist; so...y

That's not making any sense. The video showed McCain and Obama getting along and joking. That's a good thing. The only one not letting McCain rest in peace is Trump. Never see you speak up against that.

Last edited:
•••
That's not making any sense. The video showed McCain and Obama getting along and joking. That's a good thing.

Good thing huh?

Only GOP detractor, he’s dead, mind you...

And you worship him like a God!! I remember stunning loss to Obummer... I recall gracious class speech congratulate Obama after defeat

Their relationship doesnt change anything..
McCain dead; overexaggerate his importance.

Enjoy Mitt Romney, i said this before;
John McCain’s reincarnation... They both enjoy the role of (only) person in GOP hate Trump.

Crazy Alaska lady; is high on that list;
Fake Republican in Democrat clothing;
She always tries her hardest undermine Prez. Love this party JB... They are a party of ethics.
And great economic achievement prosperity..
Democrats are party of donkeys; about to get crushed by the elephant. Is that you, Biden? Or to borrow a line from @Silentptnr;

“You act one of Biden’s 600! lawyers.”
No doubt many of on shady demoncrat payroll

Last edited:
•••
•••
read trumps twitter

How does that make you feel, @JB Lions?

Nothing surprises me anymore. High risk
our worst nightmares, realized.

I use Apple News feed get on the internet folks

Last edited:
•••
Good thing huh?

Only GOP detractor, he’s dead, mind you...

And you worship him like a God!! I remember stunning loss to Obummer... I recall gracious class speech congratulate Obama after defeat

Their relationship doesnt change anything..
McCain dead; overexaggerate his importance.

Enjoy Mitt Romney, i said this before;
John McCain’s reincarnation... They both enjoy the role of (only) person in GOP hate Trump.

Crazy Alaska lady; is high on that list;
Fake Republican in Democrat clothing;
She always tries her hardest undermine Prez. Love this party JB... They are a party of ethics.
And great economic achievement prosperity..
Democrats are party of donkeys; about to get crushed by the elephant. Is that you, Biden? Or to bureow a line from @Silentptnr;

“You act one of Biden’s 600! lawyers.”
No doubt many of on shady demoncrat payroll

Yes, getting along is a good thing.

No, I don't worship McCain.

"I recall gracious class speech congratulate Obama after defeat"
Exactly, the point I was making. Acting decent even tho they disagree on topics.

Rest of your post is all over the place, take a breath.

Last edited:
•••
How does that make you feel, @JB Lions?

Nothing surprises me anymore. High risk
our worst nightmares, realized.

I use Apple News feed get on the internet folks

How does what make me feel? Use complete sentences and thoughts. Also, starting getting the words in the right order.

Last edited:
•••
Oh, he tweeted again. It means election is over.

All the stuff he posted about it, will come back to haunt him.

Could be his way of ducking the debates.

He's done. Mr anti-mask, anti-social distancing, slow down testing caught the virus.

Last edited:
•••
Rest of your post is all over the place, take a breath.

We were so close. Ouch.

We were on the topic of

GOP Benedict Arnold’s, Richard.

Lisa Murkowski

Mitt Romney

indicated vote for Amy; lots more work 2b done

Obviously,.,

JOHN McCain (!)

Unlike “your people” I can “agree to disagree” agree rest of post, but that. Proud say my post Original yet Consistent.

Wait! saying “Proud” (that context) OK now?
“Your people” tendency to exaggerate, deceive

Last edited:
•••
He was just making fun of Biden wearing a mask 2 nights ago during the debate. Didn't care about anybody else getting sick and dying. Karma. A lot of you in this thread said it was a hoax, Plandemic, fake. I guess we'll get more news on other people around him that got infected.

Watch these new polls come out. See how many of his supporters turn on him for lying this whole year and downplaying it.

Means stimulus bill getting passed soon.

ED5-F2-B14-3-BDB-4-A46-B691-E6-A062607-EB7.gif

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
"I don't wear masks like him"

We’re wayyyyy past the “he said she said.”

What do i always tell you?

“You have to think long-term JB.” :-P

Last edited:
•••
We’re wayyyyy past the he said she said.

What do i always tell you?

“You have to think long-term JB.” :-P

You never told me that. If you thought long term, you guys wouldn't be anti-mask. I said if anybody should be pro-mask, it should be Trump supporters because people getting sick and dying isn't a good thing.

Are you saying you think this helps Trump in some way? The answer to that would be no. He'll get crushed even more now, he's getting clowned on this.

Last edited:
•••
You never told me that. If you thought long term, you guys wouldn't be anti-mask. I said if anybody should be pro-mask, it should be Trump supporters because people getting sick and dying isn't a good thing.

Are you saying you think this helps Trump in some way? The answer to that would be no. He'll get crushed even more now.

Yes, i keep it real.

i just want him to live man.

There’s a reason Biden was “Bunker Biden.”

This disease high chance kill you if you old!’
Who knows if “Deep State” orchistrated this.
Nothing surprises me anymore,
One thing’s for sure.. he likely wear mask Now
Please make it... Please make it...

He also said; “I follow the science; listen to Dr”
youre trolling at this point citing old Trump view with added bonus; likely skewed leftist sources

Last edited:
•••
Who knows if “Deep State” orchistrated this.

His dumb anti-science ass orchestrated it. He didn't listen to the scientists.

You don't think this is going to upset some of his supporters? All the ones showing up without masks? Or when he said he's safe because he's on stage, away from the audience? He'll get some big time blowback on this.

This is a straight, no coming back from disaster for his campaign. Going to be rough for Kayleigh next time she goes out in front of reporters.

Looks like Covid had it's own October surprise for Trump.

Last edited:
•••
His dumb anti-science ass orchestrated it. He didn't listen to the scientists.

You don't think this is going to upset some of his supporters? All the ones showing up without masks? Or when he said he's safe because he's on stage, away from the audience? He'll get some big time blowback on this.

No, this is fishing;
Rest assured, your “concerns” well placed;

reply to your quoted prospective “problems”
904A2BA4-FE3A-4A5D-9E8C-A69D39CFAB7D.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
No, this is fishing;
Rest assured, your “concerns” well placed;

reply to your quoted prospective “problems”
Show attachment 168984

Seriously, JB,
I’ll use this analogy;

See this much problem as; “white supremacy”

Last edited:
•••
This also could be a setup.

Take some vaccine, miracle recovery. Or wind up on a ventilator.

Who knows, it'll all play out.

But strictly politically, disaster.

Seriously JB,
I’ll use this analogy;

see this as big problem “white supremacy”

I don't understand half the stuff you post. Most of the time you're not having complete thoughts, explaining things. What does that have to do with Trump catching Covid?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't understand half the stuff you post. Most of the time you're not having complete thoughts, explaining things. What does that have to do with Trump catching Covid?

the same level of outrage you presented in that non existant less prob than “white supremacy”- Your issue was hypothetical knee-jerk reaction.

“White Supremacy” is an over-exaggeration.
You want it so bad to be a problem;
Antifa leftwing mob; (like that crazy lady drove her car into anti-BLM protestors pro cops; and said “for her safety” she’s on attempted murder

I dont use her to reflect on all BLM supporters.
Same should be said of “White Supremacy.”
You follow this thread? There a 2016 meme about Wallace asking same question 2016.
I hadn't noticed. i like to try focus on positives”

You always start; liked most of your post;
then you’ll ruin it with some remark .. anyway
“White Supremacy” isnt really a thing.
Thanks for reminding me to sign Petition KKK should be designated a terrorist organization...
Started by Democrats.. (Sorry.. i’ll give u that 1

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back