Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the same level of outrage you presented in that non existant less prob than “white supremacy”- Your issue was hypothetical knee-jerk reaction.

“White Supremacy” is an over-exaggeration.
You want it so bad to be a problem;
Antifa leftwing mob; (like that crazy lady drove her car into anti-BLM protestors and cops; and said “for her safety” she’s on attempted murder

I dont use her to reflect on all BLM supporters.
Same should be said of “White Supremacy.”
You follow this thread? There a 2016 meme about Wallace asking same question 2016.
I hadn't noticed. i like to try focus on positives”

You always start; liked most of your post;
then you’ll ruin it with some remark .. anyway
“White Supremacy” isnt really a thing.
Thanks for reminding me to sign Petition KKK should be designated a terrorist organization...
Started by Democrats.. (Sorry.. i’ll give u that 1

Ah, all the stuff I posted earlier was imaginary. Got it.

I'm still mad about Melania's attack on Christmas.

Last edited:
•••
oh, haha, just got a message from Bill Hemmer of Fox News.

•••
•••
Now he’ll prove he was right all along on HCQ.

G A M E Over.

Screw clinical trials, more anecdotal evidence.

Last edited:
•••
https:// twitter.com/TimInHonolulu/status/1311886165629235200

Tweet not showing here but it goes with the ones above:

"It's the plane that has the ability to order the killing of everyone on earth if someone attacks the US with nukes in a first strike. It can talk to our missile subs under water even if DC is gone."

Geez, the stuff they plan for.

Now he’ll prove he was right all along HCQ

G A M E Over.

Screw clinical trials, more anecdotal evidence

He said he took it to PREVENT it.

"A malaria drug taken by US President Donald Trump to prevent COVID-19 did not show any benefit versus placebo in reducing coronavirus infection among healthcare workers, according to clinical trial results published on Wednesday."

I just hope Joe stayed far enough away from him. Like I said, Joe should go chill. Netflix binge watch.

Last edited:
•••
Facebook Removes Trump Campaign Ad
Big tech exposing themselves further with lies, deceit, propaganda and political manipulation

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg RESPONDS to Rep. Matt Gaetz over Project Veritas

•••
Organic vs synthetic Robot:)

5bad623f4a5a8.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Trump will be fine. These tests are completely unreliable and used as scare tactics.

Nobel Winner Kary B.Mullis, PCR test Inventor
exposing the false HIV Aids connection.

Last edited:
•••
Fearmongering mainstream media interviews honest hospital doctor.
news from Spain. subtitle warning :)

Last edited:
•••
Facebook Removes Trump Campaign Ad
Big tech exposing themselves further with lies, deceit, propaganda and political manipulation

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg RESPONDS to Rep. Matt Gaetz over Project Veritas

“No Political Ads week before election” ***.
Bet you Facebook breaks this promise too.
They make most money advertisers...
FB doesnt want to upset their advertisers;
They arent neutral.. large platform nonetheless

Last edited:
•••
Old news to some but Steven Crowder is planning a rally in Michigan to press for release of the senior death toll. Michigan governor Whitmer has blood on her hands as does Governor Cuomo of New York. But lets just blame Trump for all the deaths. BTW Whitmer is calling for an investigation into Trump's handling of covid. Would be funny if it wasn't true.

Michigan to press for release of Michigan Gov. Whitmer defends placing COVID-19 patients in nursing homes with healthy residents

Last edited:
•••
According to science, Conservatives are less likely to wear masks.

In most countries, wearing a face mask in response to the coronavirus pandemic is viewed as common sense; among the American far right, however, it has been politicized and is seen as an attack on President Donald Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/he...-likely-wear-face-masks-according-to-science/

Well if masks don't work, why use antivirus software on your computer? O_o

•••
Please do not attack Biden:
1. The man is 78 years old - respect him
2. He was in the Senate 180 Years ago
3. He knows what Trump is doing: 200 million people have died of the corona-virus in the US because Trump.

Respect the man and Clap for that, you stupid bastards.

•••
President Donald Trump has announced he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-ignite-among-presidents-critics/ar-BB19DAKz

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mornin...navirus-sparking-white-house-contact-n1241783

https://www.chron.com/news/article/President-Donald-Trump-First-Lady-test-positive-15614971.php

Honestly, when a man lies so damn much, am I wrong to imagine another cry of wolf for an October surprise? That Trump is claiming a positive test, will present as asymptomatic, or claim himself cured with bleach, then dismiss COVID again as a Democratic hoax? I'm wrong, right? - David Simon (@AoDespair) October 2, 2020

•••
•••
Now he’ll prove he was right all along on HCQ.

G A M E Over.

Screw clinical trials, more anecdotal evidence.

I wouldn't think Trump and Melania would take anything at this time.... they are not sick although a positive test result..... this has been common throughout the Plandemic ...positive test result... not sick...

•••
October surprises .... Then November Rain for the Democrats

Last edited:
•••
Michigan governor Whitmer has blood on her hands as does Governor Cuomo of New York. But lets just blame Trump for all the deaths. BTW Whitmer is calling for an investigation into Trump's handling of covid. Would be funny if it wasn't true.

Michigan to press for release of Michigan Gov. Whitmer defends placing COVID-19 patients in nursing homes with healthy residents
Genocidal Cuomo is going now in full denial mode, "So it just never happened". Even CNN had to fact check him on this one.
Gov. Cuomo falsely claims New York nursing homes 'never needed' to take in Covid-positive patients [CNN on MSN]

Same topic at [The Washington Examiner] [The Post Millenial]

He's doing this move well after his attempts to remove evidence months ago:
New York health website deletes Cuomo's order linked to nursing home fatalities [Fox News, May 26]
Just that his deeds are well documented, official pages saved on archive.org and many other places... too bad the Internet is forever! Or is he going to pull a Mandela effect on everyone.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I told you about audio leaks coming October, here they come right on October 1. Some are saying they make her look good, will check them out later.

"Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff."

Christians? Don't they get upset if you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

Gutter snipes are surprised to find out Melania Trump loves her husband, is human and gets frustrated.

On the bright side, one more chance for the democrats / "liberals" / "progressives" to prove how enlightened they are.

Last edited:
•••
"An Internal Affairs investigation document from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office in Vancouver, WA explicitly stating the FBI considers the "Proud Boys to be an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”

https://propertyofthepeople.org/document-detail/?doc-id=5189588-Clark-County-Sheriff-s-Memo

But JB, the Hispanic. Trumpers never heard the term White Hispanic, some of them very racist as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

We hear the term white hispanic every time a Mexican doesn't do what democrats expect. Just like they call black conservatives uncle tom.

•••
House passes COVID-19 stimulus bill opposed by Senate as negotiations stall out

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...negotiations-stall-out/ar-BB19Cxac?li=BBnb7Kz

House Democrats unveiled their $2.2 trillion proposal on Monday,

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters it would be “outlandish” to think Senate Republicans would support a relief bill over $2 trillion.

Trump administration was counteroffering a package with $1.6 trillion in relief funds

Dems 2.2 trillion
Repubs 1.6 trillion

The obvious would be 1.9 trillion, right in the middle of those 2 amounts and under the $2 trillion Mitch said. It works.

Inept Congress.

un-American democrats want to use the china virus relief to fund their wish-list, abandoned the middle class.

•••
After three uninterrupted answers, Joe Biden interrupted the President three times.

Wallace helped Joe by explaining his own energy policy, then dishonestly framed the ban on "critical race theory" as sensitivity training.

Trump's only mistake was not letting Joe Biden talk longer. Chris Wallace proved one more time he's a hack and incapable of being fair. Wallace embarrassed himself and is now lying to protect his reputation. Just as bad as Candy Crawley helping Barack Obama.

President Trump won debating two people.

Obama/McCain, go at each other. Both show up and joke around. And now we have Trump, dragging this country into the dirt, decency out the window.

"This clip of John McCain introducing Barack Obama at the 2008 Al Smith Dinner remains my favorite and funniest political moment of the past two decades."

Last edited:
•••
"A malaria drug taken by US President Donald Trump to prevent COVID-19 did not show any benefit versus placebo in reducing coronavirus infection among healthcare workers, according to clinical trial results published on Wednesday."

I just hope Joe stayed far enough away from him. Like I said, Joe should go chill. Netflix binge watch.

Are you quoting the study faked by democrats?

•••
We hear the term white hispanic every time a Mexican doesn't do what democrats expect. Just like they call black conservatives uncle tom.

Mexicans don’t appreciate either ... I can tell y’all that much ... they are pissed here in Texas

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back