Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
She is spiteful mutant in undermining groups under the delicate tapestry of multiculturalism.

An experiment so young, that the 'judge people by content of character, adage/'ideal' (imo) is all we have!

Last edited:
•••
Medical DR explains why we need to protect the vulnerable but get on with our lives.

In other words, ignore the hysterics about Trump rallies causing the spike in chinese plague.

Same people who complain about Trump's lying happily accept the medias non-stop lies, manipulation. Mind boggling to watch smart people give up rational thought for emotional affirmation.

Last edited:
•••
Those who are anti-Goyim are to be confronted by all good minds

•••
•••
•••
Hate makes you stupid.
Yes, and the Caucasoids are bombarded with ridiculous messaging. Endless mockery and, no need to go on.

•••
•••
Senator Tammy Duckworth is not worth a *uck...

Says the old guy who doesn't have his nP profile set to America.

upload_2020-7-11_9-41-26.png

@GILSAN -- why do you spend so much time discussing (lying) about American politics?

It's almost as if you're envious of the alleged Russian Trolls. So much, that you want to put Portugal Trolls on the world map.

On a domain note: DuckedUp.com dropped yesterday. That could have been a troll hub for you or any of your far right buddies who insist on shitting on a purple heart recipient.

•••
•••
Show attachment 160870
@GILSAN -- why do you spend so much time discussing (lying) about American politics?
None of your business, young brainwashed boy! It's called freedom of speech, which so many of you Grilled out brains are trying to remove from anyone with different viewpoints.

As far as I know, I'm still entitled to my opinion, just like you are to yours...

•••
•••
•••

Show attachment 160870

It's almost as if you're envious of the alleged Russian Trolls. So much, that you want to put Portugal Trolls on the world map.

On a domain note: DuckedUp.com dropped yesterday. That could have been a troll hub for you or any of your far right buddies who insist on shitting on a purple heart recipient.

None of your business, young brainwashed boy! It's called freedom of speech, which so many of you Grilled out brains are trying to remove from anyone with different viewpoints.

As far as I know, I'm still entitled to my opinion, just like you are to yours...

Sure, you are entitled to your opinion.

The same applies to the Russians. And apparently to the Trump Trolls as well.

But apparently some took issue with Russian Trolls meddling with American Politics.

Just as I'm starting to take issue with folks (trolls) like yourself continually meddling with American politics (thread).

What's your end goal here? Ramp up the posts given it's an election year? A quick look shows over 200 posts in this thread since June.

Last edited:
•••
They'll replace him at the convention - imo.
Yep, absolutely. One week before the convention, the dnc will make sure that all sorts of bad news hits the airwaves. His health, his sons ties to China and scandal, his past support of segregation and lying about his education, there will be a massive pile on. And then Rahm Emanuel and Michelle Obama will give opening speeches at the convention. They will thank him for his service, the decades of useless policies and overspending, the priceless gaffes, and then a hook will gently rip him from the stage.

•••
Yep, absolutely. One week before the convention, the dnc will make sure that all sorts of bad news hits the airwaves. His health, his sons ties to China and scandal, his past support of segregation and lying about his education, there will be a massive pile on. And then Rahm Emanuel and Michelle Obama will give opening speeches at the convention. They will thank him for his service, the decades of useless policies and overspending, the priceless gaffes, and then a hook will gently rip him from the stage.
This thread is legendary, I like the prediction

•••

But apparently some took issue with Russian Trolls meddling with American Politics.
Still going apeshit about the Russians? Is that all that's left in your little young Grilled brain?
Just as I'm starting to take issue with folks (trolls) like yourself continually meddling with American politics (thread).
Oh, I'm so scared...
XTbCBEm.gif

What's your end goal here? Ramp up the posts given it's an election year? A quick look shows over 200 posts in this thread since June.
LOL... you have nothing better to do in your little Grilled out brain than to count my posts since June?

I have a better idea... how about you start counting my posts since the beginning of this thread, so that I can see your little Grilled out brain EXPLODE...
tumblr_m9fcorvhbI1rt8i4vo8_r1_500.gifv

•••
Sure, you are entitled to your opinion.

Now do Domainace and Cannuck.

I think you dislike Gilsan because he's not PC. The items he post are more accurate than the lies and anonymous slander from MSNBC, CNN, Media Matters repeated hear by progressives.

Sen Duckworth blatantly lied about Trump's speech and called founding fathers of America dead traitors. If that bothers you less than Gilsan insulting her name, you have a problem.

Last edited:
•••

You seem to have a problem with people who are more experienced and have better judgement.

Last edited:
•••
You seem to have a problem with people who are more experienced and have better judgement.

More so towards bigots stuck in the past.

•••
•••
Careful what you wish for there. The use of AI by government is already very scary. And these idiots in the streets (and some posting here) are products of decades of brainwashing under the guise of "education." They provide the perfect excuse for the US government to roll in and take charge - to protect us of course.

On the other hand, if the idiots in the streets shape the narrative, the same US government will roll in to "protect the oppressed" and educate the rest of us.

It's Big Brother either way. The real threat is a tyrannical US government using tech to control people. The idiots in the streets are hardly a threat at all. A few pissed-off residents with guns and training could shut them down in a day or two, and send them scampering back to mommy's basement.

I hear and understand what you are saying, In this case i think technology will serve its purpose to identify what could become cells of people in the US that could become homeland terrorist if they don't get what they want, its a double edged sword, its a chance that Americans have to take at this point because so much is at stake right now. I think we are in damage control mode right now.

•••
Back