Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Clinically Joe B. may be senile, regardless he is cut of low quality in egregious self-endowal and contradiction as a long-term 'career politician' (the likes of which is antithetical to democracy, some believe)

•••
You completely dodged the post. And what a ridiculous reply. Tell me how Fauci destroyed thousands of lives. Not Trump?

Retard, that's for that deep thought. And young people don't vote. Pick or A or B, don't dodge as well.

Why don't you watch what an actual DR treating people with C-19 has to say.

•••
Why don't you watch what an actual DR treating people with C-19 has to say.

Why don't you answer my previous questions and stop trying to get out of it?

•••
Retard, that's for that deep thought. And young people don't vote. Pick or A or B, don't dodge as well.

People who live in glass houses.

•••
My idea for a political movement, was to put dwarves at the top of the intersectionality paradigm/ hierarchy of victimhood/perpetrators

We could then get Tyrian to do a run for the White House.

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you answer my previous questions and stop trying to get out of it?

Piss off. Your going to play stupid and keep repeating the same bullshit over and over.

•••
•••
You completely dodged the post. And what a ridiculous reply. Tell me how Fauci destroyed thousands of lives. Not Trump?

Until I have new information, I note retard, imbecile and idiot as being the first sort of syntax outcast in early 20th Cent.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
A Real Traitor!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The question isn't "If" Trump loses in November.

It's now, By How Much Will Trump Lose in November?

The Backlash from his own party and supporters is growing big time,

He felt so defeated after his tiny rally, wait until Nov 4th.

AgreeableSentimentalKilldeer-small.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
Grilled, you accuse Gilsan of being stuck in the past and then post a video of Trump from 40 years ago.

The video, which the headlines say will reveal Trump's racism, instead literally has him saying, "If I were starting over today, I would like to be black."

And you will probably support a man for president, who around the same time warned of "a racial jungle."

One contradiction after another. Sometimes it's a good idea to step outside yourself to try to get a better perspective.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Take these apart, don't run off to your safe space. You made the post, I directly responded to it. And now you're too scared to directly respond to mine.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-2192#post-7853571

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-2192#post-7853600

Your carefully crafted argument is bullshit. I'm not going to play 20 questions to help you make a point you can't make yourself.

Fauci is a fabulist. You ignored the end of my post... he admitted to lying about 100,000 cases a day to scare people and get attention. Lies. Fake data. Poorly written, untested models.

Disrupted our economy. Disrupted our healthcare system. Prevented millions ( including me ) from getting "non essential" treatment. Schools closed, MILLIONS of people out of work.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
•••
Just like clockwork, when traitors accuse you of doing something...

2010 Flashback: Iran Reportedly Gave Taliban $1,000 For Each US Soldier Killed…2016: Obama Secretly Airlifted $400 Million To Iran
In September 2010, NBC News reported – Iran is paying Taliban fighters $1,000 for each U.S. soldier they kill in Afghanistan, according to a report in a British newspaper.

The Sunday Times described how a man it said was a “Taliban treasurer” had gone to collect $18,000 from an Iranian firm in Kabul, a reward it said was for an attack in July which killed several Afghan government troops and destroyed an American armored vehicle.
The Wall Street Journal reported about how, in 2016 the Obama administration secretly organized an airlift of $400 million worth of cash to Iran that coincided with the January release of four Americans detained in Tehran, according to U.S. and European officials and congressional staff briefed on the operation afterward.
Of course pencil neck Schiff will keep pushing the discredited bounties theory up to impeachment if he could.

•••
Brace Yourself Suburban America…Joe Biden Wants To Radically Change The Neighborhood Where You Live
The article starts with
Ilhan Omar’s version of the American dream doesn’t include coming to America, working hard, and saving to earn the privilege of owning your own home. Omar’s dream is about stripping the savings of working Americans to buy homes for immigrants—because somehow, it’s their right.
Then switches to Joe's radical housing plan
National Review’s Stanley Kurtz: I’ve been studying Joe Biden’s housing plans, and what I’ve seen is both surprising and frightening. I expected that a President Biden would enforce the Obama administration’s radical AFFH (Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing) regulation to the hilt. That is exactly what Biden promises to do. By itself, that would be more than enough to end America’s suburbs as we’ve known them, as I’ve explained repeatedly here at NRO.
What surprises me is that Biden has actually promised to go much further than AFFH. Biden has embraced Cory Booker’s strategy for ending single-family zoning in the suburbs and creating what you might call “little downtowns” in the suburbs.
It will mean the end of local control, the end of a style of living that many people prefer to the city, and therefore the end of meaningful choice in how Americans can live. Shouldn’t voters know that this is what’s at stake in the election?
There's a lot more in the linked article, get to know their plans, no more SFH zoning for the middle class if it's up to the far lefties.

•••
•••
•••
Google already did that in the last election, but they've been perfecting their evil bias for the last 4 years!
See also how they are rationalizing their unlawful deed internally, in 'The Good Censor': leaked Google briefing admits abandonment of free speech for 'Safety and Civility'
... the 85-page briefing, titled “The Good Censor,” admits that Google and other tech platforms now “control the majority of online conversations” and have undertaken a “shift towards censorship” in response to unwelcome political events around the world.
The briefing labels the ideal of unfettered free speech on the internet a “utopian narrative” that has been “undermined” by recent global events as well as “bad behavior” on the part of users.
It acknowledges that major tech platforms, including Google, Facebook and Twitter initially promised free speech to consumers. “This free speech ideal was instilled in the DNA of the Silicon Valley startups that now control the majority of our online conversations,” says the document.
I'm not attaching the 7.4MB pdf, it can also be found here.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back