Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
President Trump just stopped funding WHO.

#1 of many things coming , I am so fucking excited, because now I think can see where all this is going, exciting times now
The next step... punish the culprit for the Wuhan Virus by bringing production back and closing their factories in the process!

•••
0a7cf.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
In unprecedented move, Treasury orders Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

lol

haha, it's real:

$1,200 paper stimulus check will bear Trump’s name
Update 9:20 p.m. EDT April 14: The Treasury Department has reportedly ordered President Donald Trump’s name to be printed on the paper stimulus checks according to The Washington Post.

“President Donald J. Trump” will be printed on the left side of the check.

The decision was made late Monday and the IRS’s information technology team learned of the announcement early Tuesday, the Post reported.

Officials told the Post that the decision will likely lead to a delay in issuing the first paper checks which were scheduled to be sent out Thursday.

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/...-toll-nears-24000/GN426U6R4ZGWFJEUVFPFYIPLOQ/

-----------
Trump's insistence that his name appear on the checks is slowing their delivery. But he wants Americans to be appreciative -- even though it was Congress's idea, it's taxpayer's money, and it's too little, too late.
27m

Was seeing if it was trending, nope but here are the mentions - https://twitter.com/search?q=stimulus checks&src=typed_query

EVnIRyeWoAUFvxc

Last edited:
•••
•••
haha, it's real:

$1,200 paper stimulus check will bear Trump’s name
Update 9:20 p.m. EDT April 14: The Treasury Department has reportedly ordered President Donald Trump’s name to be printed on the paper stimulus checks according to The Washington Post.

“President Donald J. Trump” will be printed on the left side of the check.

The decision was made late Monday and the IRS’s information technology team learned of the announcement early Tuesday, the Post reported.

Officials told the Post that the decision will likely lead to a delay in issuing the first paper checks which were scheduled to be sent out Thursday.

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/...-toll-nears-24000/GN426U6R4ZGWFJEUVFPFYIPLOQ/

-----------
Trump's insistence that his name appear on the checks is slowing their delivery. But he wants Americans to be appreciative -- even though it was Congress's idea, it's taxpayer's money, and it's too little, too late.
27m

Was seeing if it was trending, nope but here are the mentions - https://twitter.com/search?q=stimulus checks&src=typed_query

EVnIRyeWoAUFvxc

Pile of unnecessary egotistical bullsh*t that further delays getting these checks to the folks who need them.

(I’m sure this is also costing taxpayers..)

•••
I am now seeing criticism reported from the media saying China, Bill Gates and more are criticizing President Trump for the stop funding of WHO, and of course China and Bill Gates would get upset about it,, it throws a wrench in their agenda. America obviously doesn’t need WHO, WHO needs America, we don’t need the UN either, get rid of em, the UN needs America, the CDC is a major fuck up, get rid of them and form a medical task force.

the fact is , America doesn’t have to rely on anyone, we can be self contained if we wanted to, but America’s economy has to collapse for these agencies agendas to be able to take place. We are down, but most definitely not out, what is going to be really interesting is to see how these people who have been caught will try to regain a relationship with the US ,, me personally, i say they have two choices, go away and never try and fuck over the US again, or, the US could pursue criminal charges, put all their asses in prison.

•••
Get a load of this tyrant shit, I won’t name the county here in Texas, but any way, so I am going to a friends house , a cop stops me, checks my ID , insurance and all that , the cop tells me I can’t be in his county if I myself don’t have a address in his county, or permission to visit an immediate relative, ok, first thing I asked him, why did he stop me, aside from saying I didn’t have an address in his county he wouldn’t answer the question. Then he started in on my passenger, I told him bullshit, that he has no right to be doing anything he is doing to me, I asked for a supervisor to come, of course that was refused , I stopped by the sheriffs department leaving out of the county, of course the sheriff was not available. Fucking Tyrant mother fucker, Texas is under a Voluntary safer at home order , which Gov Abbott is fixing to lift, but I can travel freely down any road I want travel down with out resistance.

•••
•••
Governor Gretchen Whitmer might as well just step down and walk away, the protests are rocking strong in Lansing Michigan, they are yelling “Lock Her Up” , alright Michigan!!! I am sure more of this will be going on soon, Fucking with Americans civil liberties is not going to fly, I think elected officials these days feel very powerful and forget who’s country this is, it’s the people’s country and I think many are going to realize that very soon, we hire them to do a job,,we can fire them too.

A friend of mine brought up a good point, he told me that the citizens of the USA have been in a civil war for years , with all the division and a almost exact 50% - 50% split, he is right in a way because it has torn the country apart in many respects. Not healthy , needs to be fixed

the Michigan protesters are Pro Trump and there appears to be a few thousand of them, no opposition that I can see so far although this might be the perfect time for Antifa or any others that want some , because I see that a lot of the protesters are carrying open firearms holstered and long rifle , I think people have had all the bullshit they are going to take, Get it Michigan!!!!

Let Freedom Ring 🇺🇸

Last edited:
•••
Pile of unnecessary egotistical bullsh*t that further delays getting these checks to the folks who need them.

(I’m sure this is also costing taxpayers..)

You must be pretty upset about the media not covering credible sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden.

Make Kavanaugh debacle looks like high-school hi-jinks.

•••
You must be pretty upset about the media not covering credible sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden.

Make Kavanaugh debacle looks like high-school hi-jinks.
Probably not, as democrats are not known for having the sense to see and hear facts that dispute what the media and their party tell them.

Now for the checks......
Again, just media upsetting the apple cart.
And someone not actually checking out the entire Trump signature on the checks,
One....his name or signature is not as a signature to the check, but rather his name shown in the memo section.
Two....again, media yells out it will delay the checks. Not so say IRS officials....delay is at most one or two days....Which time frame is a lot less than the democrats who stopped the whole stimulus because they wanted more for their pet projects.

Oh, do check to see when you will get your check from the IRS, or deposit.
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Check with your bank, as many people have got their money already direct deposited.
Like my wife and I....today.
Whoopee.....

•••
Trump threatens to adjourn both chambers of Congress, I am not a home so I can’t post a link, this just the beginning of so many things coming, it’s a helluva time to be alive, and a very proud time to be American. This is going to get better every day, I get so damned excited because I have been waiting for the opportunity to be a part of this for so long now, The Time Is Now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's one mask @iowadawg would never refuse and lots of people would fight over...
93106259_3209103062648658_1627318728557330432_n.jpg

•••
Trump defunds WHO - a 'discredited organisation not doing the job we paid for'

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
WHO and Global Citizen announce: 'One World: Together at home' Global Special to support healthcare workers in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic

https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...rs-in-the-fight-against-the-covid-19-pandemic

Go to Hell world health organization! And take the UN with you, WHO are fucking straight up liars, they deceived the big hand that feeds them and loved up to the Chi-Com while America suffered,

•••
Cuomo warns of constitutional crisis 'like you haven't seen in decades' if Trump tries to reopen New York

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cuomo-says-trump-tries-reopen-124258243.html

Does that mother fucker ever shut up and listen? Let me tell you what is going to be the big crisis, not reopening America, that is the big crisis, but its not going to happen to the rest of the country because President Trump is going reopen America, If not, Americans are going to reopen America, It has already begun. If New York and California want to stay closed, then do so, but when its all over, don't be begging for money from the tax payer or draining the US government for money.

Last edited:
•••
Cuomo warns of constitutional crisis 'like you haven't seen in decades' if Trump tries to reopen New York

Funny. Forcing house arrest on all citizens is no problem, but allowing people to leave their homes freely is a constitutional crisis? Cuomo's copy of the constitution must be little book with a red cover, written in Chinese.

•••
Funny. Forcing house arrest on all citizens is no problem, but allowing people to leave their homes freely is a constitutional crisis? Cuomo's copy of the constitution must be little book with a red cover, written in Chinese.

Agreed, but you know what the saddest part is, The citizens of New York and California let them do this, Get in your house right now!! Ok , just don't hurt me. pathetic , very pathetic. Both states are allowing tyranny and just sitting there excepting it, they are just pissing away their civil rights, their liberty, their freedom.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back