IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well, we know he will harbor pedos,, probably a lot of other illegal and corrupt shit going as well, but in revelations it talks about this kinda of stuff, almost just as it going currently, I guess we will see up and coming soon what he asks from the world leaders on May 14th, from what I read, he is going to be asking for world unity , I suspect that to be a 1 world order, 1 world currency and ect.

The Pope has already demanded in a letter that protestant churches "return" to the "true church". The Pope uses Sunday worship by protestant churches instead of the Sabbath ( Saturday, 7th day ) as a sign of his authority.

Not trying to convert you, but you can find what the Pope's claims and why most protestants worship on the 1st day instead of the last day of the week here, https://www.sabbathtruth.com/

TL;DR

Roman Emperor Constantine worshiped the sun god on sunday. When he converted to Christianity, he kept worshiping on sunday and made that day an official day of rest in the Roman Empire. That tradition as many other pagan traditions were adopted by the church, i.e. celebrating Easter.

The Pope ( catholic church ) even rewrote the 10 commandments.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure why you posted this now. Wondering if this is political or religious? Whatever the reason, thank you for posting. As it was the first time I had considered a vegan perspective to the Adam and Even story.

Not knowing what being Chinese has to do with it, besides more snake being served in China than in the USA. I see the meme being more fitting if "Chinese" was replaced with "vegan". Then wondering, why would "god" give a 👍 for choosing to kill/eat a snake, opposed to eating a fruit?

Does the answer lie somewhere in understanding how the food chain works, or could/would work if species worked together in best form to implement how it would work in a perfect world? Not saying there is a perfect world, but if there were no evil, how is/was earth supposed to function?
WOW.... how did you manage to complicate what I thought was such a simple meme about the Wuhan Virus?
63454039-young-math-genius-solving-a-difficult-equation-while-standing-near-green-chalkboard-with-formulas-co.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
whats wrong with this lineup?
- Not one doctor
- Not one public health expert
- Not one scientist
- Not even one national security expert

A7001C20-0F44-452A-BDED-6308C30F644E.jpeg

But there are not one but TWO unqualified relatives of the president.
If this was Hillary and she appointed Chelsea and her husband, certain folks here would be marching with torches and pitchforks.

•••
The Pope has already demanded in a letter that protestant churches "return" to the "true church". The Pope uses Sunday worship by protestant churches instead of the Sabbath ( Saturday, 7th day ) as a sign of his authority.

Not trying to convert you, but you can find what the Pope's claims and why most protestants worship on the 1st day instead of the last day of the week here, https://www.sabbathtruth.com/

TL;DR

Roman Emperor Constantine worshiped the sun god on sunday. When he converted to Christianity, he kept worshiping on sunday and made that day an official day of rest in the Roman Empire. That tradition as many other pagan traditions were adopted by the church, i.e. celebrating Easter.

The Pope ( catholic church ) even rewrote the 10 commandments.

I have been to the Catholic Church 2 times, with a friend, I said No Thank You, once I left the Baptist church and became a non denominational Protestant , I found I was learning the Bible and living by it much better, I have visited a lot of denominations, most are persuasive in their own doctrine on certain issues, non denominational and the Bible only is the best for me, I do miss the fellowship of the church though

Last edited:
•••
- Not one doctor
- Not one scientist

Show attachment 151006

If this was Hillary and she appointed Chelsea and her husband, certain folks here would be marching with torches and pitchforks.

I am not a big fan of Kushner, I see what you are saying, Ivanka doesn’t need to be there either, we need the top best financial , health and national security to reopen the country IMO

•••
Hey Democrats, if you can stand in line at the grocery store, you can stand in line to vote. Mail in voting is not necessary and not an option.

•••
•••
I am not a big fan of Kushner, I see what you are saying, Ivanka doesn’t need to be there either, we need the top best financial , health and national security to reopen the country IMO

Exactly. I’m OK with the financial guys, but we especially need input from health experts. I don’t see JaVanka bringing any value to the table.

•••
Trump goes full retard today.
With his council to re-open America.
Geesh.....

But then, he is just joining a long line of retards...
Like governors and mayors placing so many restrictions on business and people....

•••
But then, he is just joining a long line of retards...
Like governors and mayors placing so many restrictions on business and people....

I was thinking today about how people eat poorly, drink too much, smoke cigarettes, have unsafe sex, don't exercise, take drugs and engage in all kinds of activities that are very likely to shorten their lives - despite the recommendations of doctors. Because they want to.

Yet, for a virus that is unlikely to shorten their lives, they are willing to submit to martial law, destroy the economy, cut out normal human interaction and totally turn the world upside down.

Our leaders have surely been pleased to learn how easily the sheep can be sheared.

•••
- Not one doctor
- Not one scientist

Show attachment 151006

It's a economic working group. Why would they need MD's and Virologist when they are in the office next door?

Manufactured outrage.

•••
•••
I thought this was the Onion, until I confirmed it. Tyranny so absurd that it can't be parodied.

Tasmania Police -00.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
This is a simple lesson in economics...
It is a slow day in the small Saskatchewan town of Pumphandle, and streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.
A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything.

No one earned anything.

However the whole town is now out of debt and looks to the future with optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a Stimulus package supposedly works.

•••
This is a simple lesson in economics...
It is a slow day in the small Saskatchewan town of Pumphandle, and streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.
A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything.

No one earned anything.

However the whole town is now out of debt and looks to the future with optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a Stimulus package supposedly works.

At least you spelled Saskatchewan right. : )

•••
Trump today, losing it:

Cuomo’s been calling daily, even hourly, begging for everything, most of which should have been the state’s responsibility, such as new hospitals, beds, ventilators, etc. I got it all done for him, and everyone else, and now he seems to want Independence! That won’t happen!

Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Barack Obama Endorses Joe Biden for President (Full Video)

I was thinking today about how people eat poorly, drink too much, smoke cigarettes, have unsafe sex, don't exercise, take drugs and engage in all kinds of activities that are very likely to shorten their lives - despite the recommendations of doctors. Because they want to.

Yet, for a virus that is unlikely to shorten their lives, they are willing to submit to martial law, destroy the economy, cut out normal human interaction and totally turn the world upside down.

Our leaders have surely been pleased to learn how easily the sheep can be sheared.

Emergency Declared In Japanese Prefecture Hit By 2nd Wave Of Coronavirus Infections
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...ecture-hit-by-2nd-wave-of-coronavirus-infecti

Remember all those past discussions where you didn't care about food safety? Thanks.

The quote from you is temporary.

•••
Trump today, losing it:

Cuomo’s been calling daily, even hourly

, begging for everything, most of which should have been the state’s responsibility, such as new hospitals, beds, ventilators, etc. I got it all done for him, and everyone else, and now he seems to want Independence! That won’t happen!

Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Barack Obama Endorses Joe Biden for President (Full Video)

Emergency Declared In Japanese Prefecture Hit By 2nd Wave Of Coronavirus Infections
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...ecture-hit-by-2nd-wave-of-coronavirus-infecti

Remember all those past discussions where you didn't care about food safety? Thanks.

The quote from you is temporary.

I think it is comical that some people haven’t figured out yet that President Trump throws curve balls and misdirections to divert attention all the while other things are happening in the background, it has worked pretty brilliantly through the years, it working real well through the coronavirus pandemic, It keeps Democrats pissed off all the time and diverts their attention, deception plays deception, Trump knows things are very time sensitive at this point, everything is lining up perfect though, I expect the President will be making some very strategic moves in coming days and weeks

•••
•••
•••
President Trump just stopped funding WHO.

#1 of many things coming , I am so fucking excited, because now I think can see where all this is going, exciting times now

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back