Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Branco_081117_MS-13.jpg

Open-Border-Agenda-600x429.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
tj.jpg

Pic of the border wall protecting San Diego.
00Border-3-superJumbo[1].jpg

Why don't democrats tear this one down?

Last edited:
•••
Democrats Funded a 287 Mile Wall in Jordan – LAST YEAR! But Won’t Fund Border Wall in US!
But less than one year ago Pelosi and Schumer approved funding on a 287 mile long border wall — in JORDAN!
Neil Munro at Breitbart.com reported at the time.

The 2018 omnibus provides just enough funds to build 33 miles of fencing on the Texas border — but it also provides $500 million to help Jordan build a wall and defense line against jihad terrorists trying to cross its 287-mile border with Iraq and Syria.

The omnibus budget says on page 394:

SEC. 9011. Up to $500,000,000 of funds appropriated by this Act for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency in ‘‘Operation and Maintenance, Defense-Wide’’ may be used to provide assistance to the Government of Jordan to support the armed forces of Jordan and to enhance security along its borders.

Democrats had no problem funding the wall in Jordan.
It was not an “immoral wall.”

The Columbia Bugle @ColumbiaBugle
GOP and Democrats came together last year to fully fund a Border Wall, in Jordan...

So don’t give me this bullsh*t that Walls are “immoral.”

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2018/03/22/gop-democrats-fully-fund-border-wall-jordanians/ …

GettyImages-514653312-640x480.jpg

•••
•••

"But users on a site called WikiFeet — devoted to foot fetish photos of celebrities and public figures — exposed the image as a fraud."

Announcing Feet of the Year winners for 2018

the winner is.............................. Ivanka Trump

https://www.wikifeet.com/feetoftheyear

Trump probably owns site.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Stalin had feet.

"TIL Joseph Stalin had a webbed left foot, a sign of the devil in Russian folklore." Did Joseph Stalin have a webbed left foot? Was this a sign of the devil in Russian folklore?"

webbed-feet2.jpg

AOC has better feet.

•••
Trump nominates acting EPA head, an ex-coal lobbyist, to run agency

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday nominated acting EPA chief Andrew Wheeler to run the agency permanently, the White House said, placing a former energy lobbyist at the helm of the nation’s top environmental regulator.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-ex-coal-lobbyist-to-run-agency-idUSKCN1P324H

Continuing to screw over the environment.

--------------
According to publicly-available data on the 538 tracker, Trump's approval rating is the lowest that it's been in several months (since Sept. 22, 2018).
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

---------------
Trump’s efforts to pin the blame for the shutdown on Democrats aren’t working:

DwfeSr4XgAElQyg.jpg

---------
Trump, border crossings down because of me.

Last edited:
•••
Let's see the previous two Fed Chairs were both economist (and highly trained) the current is not but worked at an investment bank. I'll let others investigate further

•••
President Donald Trump wins coveted "True but False" award from Washington Post.

Not interesting enough to report on:

• Ocasio-Cortez Neglects to Mention She Voted to Fund ICE While Accusing It of Horrible Things On MSNBC.
  • Ocasio-Cortez fabricated a story about a HUD worker asking her not to give in to the republicans demand for border security despite not receiving a pay check for three weeks.
  • Those feet belonged to Anthony Wieners petite amie.

•••
President Donald Trump wins coveted "True but False" award from Washington Post.

Not interesting enough to report on:

• Ocasio-Cortez Neglects to Mention She Voted to Fund ICE While Accusing It of Horrible Things On MSNBC.
  • Ocasio-Cortez fabricated a story about a HUD worker asking her not to give in to the republicans demand for border security despite not receiving a pay check for three weeks.
  • Those feet belonged to Anthony Wieners petite amie.

"H.J. Res. 1, according to the final rollcall vote, passed with 100 percent Democratic support. Five Republicans joined with the Democrats in voting ‘aye.’ The intent of the resolution was, ‘Making further continuing appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security [DHS] for fiscal year 2019, and for other purposes,’

ICE is funded through the DHS.

Doesn't that kill one of your talking points.

•••

Caleb Hull @CalebJHull

In 2018, ICE arrested more than 6,500 pedophiles and convicted murderers in the United States, arrested 158,581 aliens, 90% of whom had criminal convictions, and removed over 256,086 illegal aliens, 6,000 of which were violent gang members.

•••
What kind of person votes for a bill to fund an agency that regularly separates children form their parents, puts people in ice boxes, violates human rights. WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEING KEPT IN ICE BOXES.

You think someone as smart as OAC would be aware that it was ICE not ice for her coffee she was voting for.

"H.J. Res. 1, according to the final rollcall vote, passed with 100 percent Democratic support. Five Republicans joined with the Democrats in voting ‘aye.’ The intent of the resolution was, ‘Making further continuing appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security [DHS] for fiscal year 2019, and for other purposes,’

ICE is funded through the DHS.

Doesn't that kill one of your talking points.

You should listen to her idiot ramblings.

•••
What kind of person votes for a bill to fund an agency that regularly separates children form their parents, puts people in ice boxes, violates human rights. WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEING KEPT IN ICE BOXES.

You think someone as smart as OAC would be aware that it was ICE not ice for her coffee she was voting for.

Maybe you should actually listen to her idiot ramblings.

That didn't answer my question. So it passed with 100% Dem support. But Dems want ICE abolished? Yes, she is naive as hell. Do you see 1 person here disagreeing with that? It's a fringe thought, Dems want ICE abolished, you guys act like that's a mainstream thing with Dems. It's not.

Thanks for posting that. Didn't know it was 100% Dem support.

Democrats last week: Confiscate Guns! Abolish ICE!!

side note - nice avatar. If I had known you were going to use it, I would chosen a better one. Not some old, beat down, wooden one. There are some nice golden ones with tigers and such. Used to have a curtain site, I'm an expert on curtain rod finials.

Last edited:
•••
Brandon Morse‏ @TheBrandonMorse
Ocasio-Cortez Neglects to Mention She Voted to Fund ICE While Accusing It of Horrible Things On MSNBC

And why didn't MSNBC remind her of it? That's why they are the enemy of the people

•••
The Washington Post‏ @washingtonpost
Fact-checking Trump's address: "266,000 aliens arrested in the past two years": The number is right but misleading

Hey WaPoo... that's why you are the enemy of the people!!!

•••
Trump: "Today is Wednesday"
Press: "This is a false statement, it is Thursday in Australia"

•••
LOL... and Mongolia too!!!
hqdefault.jpg

•••
Fact Check: Trump Is Correct, Black and Hispanic Americans Hurt Most by Illegal Immigration...
QYS0G8Ex

Fact Check: Nancy Pelosi Is Incorrect, Walls Have Proven Effective on Border...

Fact Check: No, Southern Border Cannot Be Secured Without a Wall

Fact Check: Trump Is Correct, the Border Wall Pays for Itself

Fact Check: Yes, Thousands of Americans Have Been Killed by Illegal Aliens
d9dPqba2

https://no_url_shorteners/khEDRRcg7D

Last edited:
•••

Nice attempt, but you don’t have to try that hard to catch him lying. Pretty much wait for him to open his mouth...

•••
The point is if one is motivated, then everything out if his mouth could be turned into a lie, Opps you already shown that

•••
If OAC advocates keeping the Gov shutdown over border security, she could certainly refuse to vote for a HUD bill that funds an organization she refers to as terrorizing innocent people.

Yesterday she lied about a HUD worker coming to her office to support the Gov shutdown. My talking points are both factual and morally correct.

That didn't answer my question. So it passed with 100% Dem support. But Dems want ICE abolished? Yes, she is naive as hell. Do you see 1 person here disagreeing with that? It's a fringe thought, Dems want ICE abolished, you guys act like that's a mainstream thing with Dems. It's not.

Thanks for posting that. Didn't know it was 100% Dem support.

side note - nice avatar
If I had known you were going to use it, I would chosen a better one. Not some old, beat down, wooden one.

Hmm.. which is it, nice or beat down?

There are some nice golden ones with tigers and such. Used to have a curtain site, I'm an expert on curtain rod finials.

Last edited:
•••
We should hs
I didn't say you gave a sh*t about a wall in TX. You conflate legal immigration with illegal immigration and border security. Walls won't stop border-town commerce.

Our current system:
Cross border illegally; find border agent to turn yourself in. Get a hearing, spend a few weeks waiting and be released into the USA. Most don't stay in TX. Bring a child, you get better treatment. Show up a border legally, get denied or told you have to wait six months for a hearing.

Wall in San Diego saved that town and INCREASED cross border commerce because crime dropped. That's the problem with your argument. Walls work.

I'm still waiting to hear a fact based argument why there shouldn't be strategic walls built or why we should take the walls that are working DOWN.

Wall provide security to sections of the border that are hard to control when large numbers of people cross illegally.

Yes Sir, I do believe we should provide border security and protection 100% But, if our government police, state police, local police do not enforce illegal immigration law statues, then how can we do anything to correct the problem that is already here, and has been here and going on for decades now????

We citizens can’t do anything IMO,

So we rely on law enforcement agencies to uphold the federal law of the USA as far as Illegal Immigration goes.

Aside from a few very small ICE operations every once in a while, that yields the apprehension of a dozen illegal immigrants. Which I think is solely for show and to appease some people, nothing is, or has happened in decades to stop illegal immigration.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back