IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
One of, if not THE highest military budgets in the world and we can’t pay our veterans what we owe them? WTF?
Veterans Affairs Dept. tells Capitol Hill it won't repay underpaid GI Bill benefits recipients
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna941491

•••
Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress
Larry Neumeister, Associated Press November 29, 2018

NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, made a surprise appearance before a federal judge in New York on Thursday to plead guilty to lying to Congress about work he did on an aborted project to build a Trump Tower in Russia.

Flanked by his lawyers, Cohen admitted making false statements in 2017 to the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence about the project.

Cohen told the judge he lied about the timing of the negotiations and other details to be consistent with Trump's "political message."

Cohen and prosecutors referred to Trump as "individual one" throughout Thursday's proceedings and said he lied "to be loyal to Individual One."

Among other lies, Cohen said he told Congress that all discussions of the Moscow Trump Tower project ended by January 2016, when they had actually continued until June of that year.

One of the prosecutors working with Special Counsel Robert Mueller was present in the courtroom.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-lying-congress-143306751.html

a8b8f497582e140d13171bfabdbac689.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You Trump supporters need to be aware of whats coming down the pike,

JB just said 2019 is going to be a bad year for Trump, well 2020 is even going to be worse!

IF Trump somehow makes it to the 2020 elections without being Impeached, then he will have less then a snowball's chance in hell of winning a 2nd term.

By November 2020, Trump's world will have fallen completely apart.
His supporters will be leaving in droves, especially Republican politicians.

Why?

Because the economy will either be completely in the sh*t can or halfway in.
We will be in a Rescission by then.
The stock market will be in a bear market 20%-25% down from its highs.
Fed funds rate will be around 4% or higher
The 10yr note will be around 5% or higher
30yr fixed Mortgage Rates will be around 7%
Home sales will slump.
Housing prices will be coming down.
Inflation will be on the rise.
And the Unemployment rate will be be on the upswing possible around 6%+

And at that time nobody will give a sh*t about any damn wall and more Americans will be really Pissed Off about the rich getting those HUGE tax cuts.

The worst of times are coming for Trump
And so it begins,

Pending home sales tumble to 4-year low in latest sign the housing-market correction has arrived

Published: Nov 29, 2018 10:00 a.m. ET

The numbers: U.S. pending home sales slid 2.6% to a reading of 102.1 in October from 104.8 in September, the National Association of Realtors said Thursday. That was the lowest since June 2014.

What happened: NAR’s index, which tracks real estate contract signings, was down 6.7% compared to a year ago. The report missed the Econoday consensus for an unchanged reading.

Contract signings usually precede closings by about 45 days, so the pending home sales release is considered a leading indicator for the existing-home sales report.

In October, pending sales in the Northeast rose 0.7%. It was the only region to see an increase. In the Midwest, sales fell 1.8%, in the South they fell 1.1%, and in the West they tumbled 8.9%.

Big picture: The housing picture is growing darker. The Realtors trade group now expects sales of existing homes to decline 3.1% in 2018, and another 0.4% in 2019. The group also forecasts home prices will fall 2.5% next year.

Read: We’re probably at peak housing. Here’s what that means.

What they’re saying: Economists have been mixed on the signals from the housing market, even as the warning signs become harder to ignore.

"when new home sales decline and inventory increases, like we've been seeing in recent months, that's typically not a great sign for the economy" pic.twitter.com/UnvWdZQ3cq
— Leonard Kiefer (@lenkiefer) November 28, 2018

“By all accounts, we are seeing a buyers’ strike this year, as prospective home buyers have tired of surging home prices, frenzied bidding on scarce homes for sale and most recently rising mortgage rates,” said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Amherst Pierpont Securities. “The slowdown in home-price appreciation in recent months should help to bring the housing market into better balance.”

:xf.eek:

That last part "bring the housing market into better balance.” lol that is the one crumb they like to give you right before it gets worse.

Trumps economy is about to slip slide away.

•••
Do you happen to be a denier?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only a pathetic American Liberal would produce such a BS video, mocking Christianity.

Now lets see you grow some cojones and put a video mocking the Religion of Peace!!!

Last edited:
•••
LOL... so he's a bloody ma'am? No wonder he talks so much crap!

I love it when people expose themselves. Too scared to debate me so you pretend not to read my posts but you got.........ruder memes :ROFL:

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress
Larry Neumeister, Associated Press November 29, 2018

NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, made a surprise appearance before a federal judge in New York on Thursday to plead guilty to lying to Congress about work he did on an aborted project to build a Trump Tower in Russia.

Flanked by his lawyers, Cohen admitted making false statements in 2017 to the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence about the project.

Cohen told the judge he lied about the timing of the negotiations and other details to be consistent with Trump's "political message."

Cohen and prosecutors referred to Trump as "individual one" throughout Thursday's proceedings and said he lied "to be loyal to Individual One."

Among other lies, Cohen said he told Congress that all discussions of the Moscow Trump Tower project ended by January 2016, when they had actually continued until June of that year.

One of the prosecutors working with Special Counsel Robert Mueller was present in the courtroom.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-lying-congress-143306751.html

a8b8f497582e140d13171bfabdbac689.jpg

Cohen is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Already got him shook again

When will this illegal Joseph McCarthy style Witch Hunt, one that has shattered so many innocent lives, ever end-or will it just go on forever? After wasting more than $40,000,000 (is that possible?), it has proven only one thing-there was NO Collusion with Russia. So Ridiculous!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

The innocent lives, are those the ones already in prison or the ones that still have sentencing coming up. I tried looking yesterday but it's hard to keep up on all of them.

5 different ones in this article - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they

Last edited:
•••
Just catching up:

"Trump told reporters at the White House on Thursday that Cohen is lying. But that even if Cohen weren't lying, the president said, he hadn't broken any law.

"There would be nothing wrong if I did do it," he said"

Typical Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/29/6718...ontinued-into-presidential-run-documents-show

This coming out, after Trump gave his written answers.

---------------
Michael Cohen Is The 33rd Person Mueller Has Charged — And Could Be Among The Most Important

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...harged-and-could-be-among-the-most-important/

Trump - 33 innocent lives.

----------------------
Trump's morning so far: -
Michael Cohen reaches plea deal with Mueller.

Mr. Cohen admits to lying about Trump Tower in Moscow.

Randy Credico Claims Roger Stone told him Trump partook in perverted sexual acts.

Deutsche Bank, where Trump's family has lots of money, is raided.

Ed Krassenstein‏ @EdKrassen 3h3 hours ago

Have to read up on some of that.

"Stone has information about you going back 37 years and your sexual perversion and economic crimes .. stay tuned fatso – What Roger Stone is confided in me about your depraved sexual behavior and your venal economic crimes is enough to put you in prison and then orange jumpsuit to match your hair for the rest of your fat life.”

Last edited:
•••
Cohen is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Already got him shook again

When will this illegal Joseph McCarthy style Witch Hunt, one that has shattered so many innocent lives, ever end-or will it just go on forever? After wasting more than $40,000,000 (is that possible?), it has proven only one thing-there was NO Collusion with Russia. So Ridiculous!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

The innocent lives, are those the ones already in prison or the ones that still have sentencing coming up. I tried looking yesterday but it's hard to keep up on all of them.

5 different ones in this article - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they
4c870a29-af95-4c5a-89d8-38d1628b41bb-original.jpg

Last edited:
•••
My favorite Canadian... on par with @briguy
Jordan Peterson DESTROYS Regressive BBC reporter

•••
Last edited:
•••
Trying to deflect from today's news :xf.laugh:
And what news did you and the Liberal Media choose to be "the news" for today?

Yesterday was about Melania's red Xmas trees, but what the Fake News Media failed to report to it's sheeple is that most of the White House Xmas decorations are NOT just red...

Here you go... educate yourself. Watch the video... it's only 56 seconds long and it'll show you the wider picture!

•••
And what news did you and the Liberal Media choose to be "the news" for today?

Yesterday was about Melania's red Xmas trees, but what the Fake News Media failed to report to it's sheeple is that most of the White House Xmas decorations are NOT just red...

Here you go... educate yourself. Watch the video... it's only 56 seconds long and it'll show you the wider picture!
Well, I am so happy you cleared that up.

Now for the rest of today's news.......Oh wait! Where did you go?

p1l.png

Last edited:
•••
Only a pathetic American Liberal would produce such a BS video, mocking Christianity.

Now lets see you grow some cojones and put a video mocking the Religion of Peace!!!
Seemed like it was mocking the GOP, not Jesus.

Why does it take cojones to mock Islam?

•••
I hear the train a comin'
It's rollin' 'round the bend......

2dzhc2rkezi01.jpg

•••
Federal agents raid office of lawyer who previously did tax work for Trump

Federal agents have reportedly raided the Chicago City Hall office of a lawyer who previously did tax work for President Trump.The Chicago Sun-Times reports that federal agents removed everyone from the office of Chicago Finance Committee Chairman Ed Burke on Thursday morning, covering the floor-to-ceiling windows with brown paper..........

Over his 12 years working for Trump, Burke was allegedly able to cut the property taxes on the downtown tower by more than $14 million.

Burke stopped working for Trump this summer, citing "irreconcilable differences" in letters filed with the Illinois State Property Tax Appeal Board.

The federal agents appearance at the Chicago office of Burke's takes place on the same day Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen entered into a plea agreement to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-did-tax-work-for-trump/ar-BBQgssE?li=BBnb7Kz

DtLtp9XUUAAjMBw.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Professor Mark Lamont Hill fired from CNN. Proof the joos still run the media.

•••
Seemed like it was mocking the GOP, not Jesus.

Why does it take cojones to mock Islam?

1) Your post was insulting to Christians.

2) Mocking Islam or it's profit is a serious, sometimes a capital offense in most Islamic countries. I say most because maybe not Jordan.

•••
TDS nutters got their pants in bunch today.

•••

2) Mocking Islam or it's profit is a serious, sometimes a capital offense in most Islamic countries. I say most because maybe not Jordan.

So you guys cry if Christians are mocked but mock Islam all day long like it's nothing.

Lil snowflake post.

Professor Mark Lamont Hill fired from CNN. Proof the joos still run the media.

Are you pro-Israel or anti-Israel? I thought you would like that news story?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, I am so happy you cleared that up.

Now for the rest of today's news.......Oh wait! Where did you go?
p1l.png
With 14000 posts on this thread and you say I went away?

Still waiting for your reply.... And what news did you and the Liberal Media choose to be "the news" for today?

•••
So you guys cry if Christians are mocked but mock Islam all day long like it's nothing.

1) I wasn't crying. BTW,
2) you're not a Christian so you don't get a say.
3) Who are "you guys" I haven't mocked Islam.

Trolling,
Lil snowflake post.

Are you pro-Israel or anti-Israel? I thought you would like that news story?

Last edited:
•••
With 14000 posts on this thread and you say I went away?

Still waiting for your reply.... And what news did you and the Liberal Media choose to be "the news" for today?
Are you to lazy to look at what I already posted? Or are you just playing dumb?

•••
The whole point is that that's not how Jesus was, so how is it insulting?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back