IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I never realized how much President Trump looks like George Washington.
0_urlk17er7DRvYf22[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
I don't see ice-age on the page, can you quote it.

And you didn't touch the conclusion.

"they all show outcomes reasonably close to what has actually occurred,"

The conclusion was written by the same turds who thought Florida would be under water a decade ago.

•••
The conclusion was written by the same turds who thought Florida would be under water a decade ago.

So to be clear, you just lied again. Ice Age isn't mentioned. You know what else isn't on the page? Florida. Why do you lie your ass off all the time?

You posted some bs:
"Me: List one climate model / prediction that has been right."

I gave you a whole page.

Then you lied about what was said on the page. You're a liar who likes to get his climate info off sites like Patriot Post or random wordpress .com sites.

Last edited:
•••
Hey if you don't want to make your opinions truly relevant in the world of politics then you are more then welcome to continue posting here in this tiny little obscure thread :xf.wink:
Why are you assuming that I only post about politics here in thread?

•••
•••
Why are you assuming that I only post about politics here in thread?
Do you have 14000 post somewhere else?
Damn! When do you sleep?

•••
Do you have 14000 post somewhere else?
Damn! When do you sleep?
14000 posts here? That's impressive! No, I had no idea of how many posts I have here or elsewhere and I really don't care either... :xf.smile:

•••
So to be clear, you just lied again. Ice Age isn't mentioned. You know what else isn't on the page? Florida. Why do you lie your ass off all the time?

You posted some bs:

I gave you a whole page.

Then you lied about what was said on the page. You're a liar who likes to get his climate info off sites like Patriot Post or random wordpress .com sites.

CtP83xt.gif

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
The Fiction Of Climate Science

https://www.forbes.com/2009/12/03/c...telligent-technology-sutton.html#2453adb5260f
Many of you are too young to remember, but in 1975 our government pushed "the coming ice age."

Random House dutifully printed "THE WEATHER CONSPIRACY … coming of the New Ice Age." This may be the only book ever written by 18 authors. All 18 lived just a short sled ride from Washington, D.C. Newsweek fell in line and did a cover issue warning us of global cooling on April 28, 1975. And The New York Times, Aug. 14, 1976, reported "many signs that Earth may be headed for another ice age."

OK, you say, that's media. But what did our rational scientists say?

In 1974, the National Science Board announced: "During the last 20 to 30 years, world temperature has fallen, irregularly at first but more sharply over the last decade. Judging from the record of the past interglacial ages, the present time of high temperatures should be drawing to an end …leading into the next ice age."

You'll find a lot of science "blogs" explaining how the were wrong then; but now you should believe them.

1975 dead by ice age. 2005 dead by global warming. They stopped calling it global warming b/c it stopped warming. Now it "climate change". We know the climate changes.

So Johnny, find an independent source that explains why predictions of doom, the east coast, Florida underwater, polar ice caps melted, etc.. didn't happen.

You posted some bs:

I gave you a whole page.

Not to rub it in..

"A full-blown, 10,000 year ice age," came from its March 1, 1975 issue. The Christian Science Monitor observed that armadillos were retreating south from Nebraska to escape the "global cooling" in its Aug. 27, 1974 issue.

But I'm seeing a pattern.

Last edited:
•••
Liars like Al Gore want power and money. They'll scold others for driving a truck, instead of using mass transit. Then fly first class for an award ceremony in hollywood from their mansion in TN or vacation home in Florida.

Zealots and sheep wring their hands, demanding "deniers" be punished.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/11/climate-change-activists-want-punishment-for-skept/

People would be enthusiastic about a earnest and voluntary national program of conservation and restoration. Why are people like Gore selling carbon credits instead encouraging conservation?

Zealots in the Gov trying to take large swaths of land by declaring it "natural habitat" for animals that haven't lived there in decades.

We could focus on incremental changes. Urban and city green-scapes. "Manage" our forest / wilderness instead of letting it burn every 30 - 50 years.

Eliminate Al Gore's carbon offset scam, concentrate on technology that doesn't require heavy metals. Silicon batteries charge by sun. Renewable energy sources that don't require replacement every 20 years.

Instead we have liberal scolds telling us global warming causes everything from racism to political upheaval to cold winters to hot summers.

Last edited:
•••
Not to rub it in...

Yes, don't. You've made yourself look like a fool enough. You're a climate and reality denier using bunk sources. I'm embarrassed for you. I've given you legit sources to read, but you don't. You're not going to convince educated people with that.

Last edited:
•••
In 1974, the National Science Board announced: "During the last 20 to 30 years, world temperature has fallen, irregularly at first but more sharply over the last decade. Judging from the record of the past interglacial ages, the present time of high temperatures should be drawing to an end …leading into the next ice age."
taken from two sources..one from 1972 and one from 1974.

http://www.archive.org/stream/sciencechallenge00nati#page/24/mode/1up
"during the last 20..."
if you keep reading from there, it talks about warming lol.

http://www.archive.org/stream/patternsperspect00nati#page/55/mode/1up
"judging from..."

Judging from the record of the past interglacial ages, the present time of high temperatures should be drawing to an end, to be followed by a long period of considerably colder temperatures leading into the next glacial age some 20,000 years from now. However, it is possible, or even likely, that human interference has already altered the environment so much that the climatic pattern of the near future will follow a different path.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Right. Just like the alarmist claims a few weeks ago the oceans were warming but the data and math were completely wrong.

If the earth was warming at catastrophic levels as suggested, scientist who get paid for alarmist studies wouldn't have to fake data or lie.

Remembering past alarmist claims, cow farts are the real threat, photosynthesis causes global warming too of my favs. The last was so viciously mocked the publisher rewrote the article without documenting the changes.

•••
That was my point. In 1974 they thought the earth was going to keep cooling and there wold be new bridge land-bridge.

taken from two sources..one from 1972 and one from 1974.

http://www.archive.org/stream/sciencechallenge00nati#page/24/mode/1up
"during the last 20..."
if you keep reading from there, it talks about warming lol.

http://www.archive.org/stream/patternsperspect00nati#page/55/mode/1up
"judging from..."

Judging from the record of the past interglacial ages, the present time of high temperatures should be drawing to an end, to be followed by a long period of considerably colder temperatures leading into the next glacial age some 20,000 years from now. However, it is possible, or even likely, that human interference has already altered the environment so much that the climatic pattern of the near future will follow a different path.

•••
Yes, don't. You've made yourself look like a fool enough. You're a climate and reality denier using bunk sources. I'm embarrassed for you. I've given you legit sources to read, but you don't. You're not going to convince educated people with that.

"We been over that" ™

•••
Go f*ck yourself you lying hack.

Got it before you edited it.

You are really stupid and instead of moving on, you just dig yourself deeper. He just posted stuff from the NOAA and instead of addressing that, you try to pivot to some other report. You're a reality denier, you're not going to get this.

Last edited:
•••
Got it before you edited it.

You are really stupid and instead of moving on, you just dig yourself deeper. He just posted stuff from the NOAA and instead of addressing that, you try to pivot to some other report. You're a reality denier, you're not going to get this.

Let me make it perfectly clear. If we were talking face to face, you'd be lot more polite. You a rude asshole who has a problem thinking for yourself or telling the truth.

I doubt you could have a conversation with anyone without insulting them. Across keyboards anyway.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let me make it perfectly clear. If we were talking face to face, you'd be lot more polite. You a rude a*hole who has a problem thinking for yourself.

I'd be exactly the way I am now. Anybody who has defended people assaulting women, probably some of the weakest people on earth. Feel free to address the NOAA article, instead of dodging it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Let me make it perfectly clear. If we were talking face to face, you'd be lot more polite. You a rude a*hole who has a problem thinking for yourself or telling the truth.

I doubt you could have a conversation with anyone without insulting them. Across keyboards anyway.
How was JB so rude you have to tell him GFY and that he is an asshole?
All, he said you look like a fool and he was embarrassed for you.

mr-x you are starting to act like one of those liberals you are always saying are full of hate and being violent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back