Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Are you to lazy to look at what I already posted? Or are you just playing dumb?
You mean your news about "Pending home sales tumble to 4-year low in latest sign the housing-market correction has arrived"

Doesn't that happen every few years or so? It's an opportunity for buyers to get homes for a cheaper price, right?

•••
You mean your news about "Pending home sales tumble to 4-year low in latest sign the housing-market correction has arrived"

Doesn't that happen every few years or so? It's an opportunity for buyers to get homes for a cheaper price, right?
GILSAN says,
denial-meme.jpg

•••
1) Not only did you depict Christ as a comic character, you used him to slander a whole group of people based on their political affiliation.
Would Jesus be offended?
Apparently Jesus wanted people to get upset about "Merry Christmas." Now he wants them to be annoyed because he's in a comedy sketch.

Comedy usually takes thing to extremes. Everyone knows that.
The hilarious thing is people constantly calling others "liberals"... that's grouping people..with one term.

Last edited:
•••
The whole point is that that's not how Jesus was, so how is it insulting?

P.S. I know you didn't make the video so updated my post.

•••
Would Jesus be offended?
Apparently Jesus wanted people to get upset about "Merry Christmas." Now he wants them to be annoyed because he's in a comedy sketch.

Comedy usually takes thing to extremes. Everyone knows that.
The hilarious thing is people constantly calling others "liberals"...

I'm not mad or threatening to do anything. You asked me why, I told you.

** As for being offended, I'm not, neither would Jesus be. It was disrespectful.

Last edited:
•••
TDS nutters got their pants in bunch today.

Yep, not a good day for Trump. Cohen was his right hand man, knows everything, is singing like a canary. Tax offices getting raided.

Comey challenges House GOP subpoena in federal court

"Happy Thanksgiving. Got a subpoena from House Republicans. I'm still happy to sit in the light and answer all questions," Comey tweeted on Thanksgiving Day. "But I will resist a 'closed door' thing because I've seen enough of their selective leaking and distortion. Let's have a hearing and invite everyone to see."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ouse-gop-subpoena-in-federal-court/ar-BBQgZWO

Republicans want it behind closed doors, Comey wants it out in the open.

Last edited:
•••
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. If President Trump is brought down by his poor choice in friends or TDS nutters riot. Either way, I want transparency. All of it has to be made public.

•••
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. If President Trump is brought down by his poor choice in friends or TDS nutters riot. Either way, I want transparency. All of it has to be made public.

Poor choice in friends? Not Trump himself huh.

•••
Alan Dershowitz:

I think the weakness of Mueller’s substantive findings are suggested by the fact that he has to resort to false statement prosecutions, which really shows that he didn’t start with very much, and that the very fact that he’s conducting an investigation has created these crimes. These are not crimes that had been committed prior to his appointment, they’re crimes that were committed as the result of his appointment, and that raises some questions about the role of special prosecutors in creating crimes, or creating opportunities for crimes to be committed.

In the end, I don’t think Mueller’s going to come up with very much, in terms of criminal conduct, that existed before he was appointed, and that’s pretty shocking.

•••
•••
You guys need to stop hoping for a crash.

Housing is seasonal. Interest rates have increased. Corrections are good.

And so it begins,

Pending home sales tumble to 4-year low in latest sign the housing-market correction has arrived

Published: Nov 29, 2018 10:00 a.m. ET

The numbers: U.S. pending home sales slid 2.6% to a reading of 102.1 in October from 104.8 in September, the National Association of Realtors said Thursday. That was the lowest since June 2014.

What happened: NAR’s index, which tracks real estate contract signings, was down 6.7% compared to a year ago. The report missed the Econoday consensus for an unchanged reading.

Contract signings usually precede closings by about 45 days, so the pending home sales release is considered a leading indicator for the existing-home sales report.

In October, pending sales in the Northeast rose 0.7%. It was the only region to see an increase. In the Midwest, sales fell 1.8%, in the South they fell 1.1%, and in the West they tumbled 8.9%.

Big picture: The housing picture is growing darker. The Realtors trade group now expects sales of existing homes to decline 3.1% in 2018, and another 0.4% in 2019. The group also forecasts home prices will fall 2.5% next year.

Read: We’re probably at peak housing. Here’s what that means.

What they’re saying: Economists have been mixed on the signals from the housing market, even as the warning signs become harder to ignore.

"when new home sales decline and inventory increases, like we've been seeing in recent months, that's typically not a great sign for the economy" pic.twitter.com/UnvWdZQ3cq
— Leonard Kiefer (@lenkiefer) November 28, 2018

“By all accounts, we are seeing a buyers’ strike this year, as prospective home buyers have tired of surging home prices, frenzied bidding on scarce homes for sale and most recently rising mortgage rates,” said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Amherst Pierpont Securities. “The slowdown in home-price appreciation in recent months should help to bring the housing market into better balance.”

:xf.eek:

That last part "bring the housing market into better balance.” lol that is the one crumb they like to give you right before it gets worse.

Trumps economy is about to slip slide away.

•••
Alan Dershowitz:

I think the weakness of Mueller’s substantive findings are suggested by the fact that he has to resort to false statement prosecutions, which really shows that he didn’t start with very much, and that the very fact that he’s conducting an investigation has created these crimes. These are not crimes that had been committed prior to his appointment, they’re crimes that were committed as the result of his appointment, and that raises some questions about the role of special prosecutors in creating crimes, or creating opportunities for crimes to be committed.

In the end, I don’t think Mueller’s going to come up with very much, in terms of criminal conduct, that existed before he was appointed, and that’s pretty shocking.
Do you like to attend Dershowitz's spin class?

•••
•••
•••
You guys need to stop hoping for a crash.

Housing is seasonal. Interest rates have increased. Corrections are good.
LOL...I heard that very same thing over and over back in 2008 and 2009 :xf.laugh:

Now I don't see any kind of a crash coming like before, but a correction nonetheless, a nice 20%+ correction which is not a crash but a big enough correction to send shock waves through the rest of the economy.

And as I said in a previous post, Interest rates will continue to rise and unemployment will go up as well as inflation.

It's not going to go so well for Trump in 2020

•••
Come on.. don't make me explain satire to you.
Hhmmmmmm, satire and a racist insult sometimes look a lot alike.

•••
•••
Global warming is totally real "you guys"

Capture.JPG

•••
Hhmmmmmm, satire and a racist insult sometimes look a lot alike.

Sorry, I thought you said you were not a liberal.

Attachments

• keep-calm-not-everything-is-racist-e1433606064428.png
    keep-calm-not-everything-is-racist-e1433606064428.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
•••
...When will this illegal Joseph McCarthy style Witch Hunt, one that has shattered so many innocent lives, ever end-or will it just go on forever? After wasting more than $40,000,000 (is that possible?), it has proven only one thing-there was NO Collusion with Russia. So Ridiculous!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Mr. Trump then asked, “Where’s my Roy Cohn?”

Anyone else find it highly ironic that Trump keeps referencing a Witch Hunt and looking for his Roy Cohn -- the one and the same Roy Cohn that was Joseph McCarthy's Chief Counsel/Attack Dog during the actual 50's "Witch Hunt"???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn

Last edited:
•••
Stacey Abrams’ ‘Voter Suppression’ Lawsuit Attacks Legislation She Sponsored.

At the time, Abrams argued that “smaller, poorer counties could not afford the longer period,” reported The Atlanta Journal Constitution. Consequently, she sponsored legislation that reduced early voting in Georgia from 45 days to 21 days.

LOLZ.

•••
One of Trump supporters heroes, decided to protest, handcuff herself to Twitter's doors.

lol police inform Laura Loomer that Twitter isn't pressing charges and she can stay chained to their door as long as she wants
Joe Perticone‏Verified account @JoePerticone 2h2 hours ago

"Laura Loomer appears to have lost her bullhorn and her livestreamer has had to go across the street. She yells on her Twitter ban, "this is equivalent to book burning."

haha, the failure

DtMq4v4VYAEt8AI.jpg

DtNDW7aU8AAXyUV.jpg

Looks like she has a Patreon:

DtNYNjIVYAAktif.jpg:large

"Laura Loomer complaining to the NYPD saying “ I want my twitter” is the epitome of 1st world problem."

video - https://twitter.com/misslaneym/status/1068293714987155457

When you hit bottom.

Hold up, maybe this was bottom, when you piss or shit yourself:

Laura Loomer just ended her embarrassing Twitter HQ protest, police cut her out of the handcuffs. It is still unclear whether Laura has piss and/or shit herself. Updates on this coming soon.
Nathan Bernard‏Verified account @nathanTbernard 53m53 minutes ago

Handcuff yourself to a door, didn't plan how to go to bathroom :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back